About Hellhounds

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

So recently my little family, as i am calling it, has been graced with the addition of a hellhound from CH. I must say I am thrilled to have him with us. In my family so far i have an unbound incubus who requests to be called My Companion and there is an Oak Fae from CH on the way as well. I kind of am weird about fae, but thats a different post that is.

Anywho! I'm super excited to have him! Ihave noticed more orbs around me lately, just at the edge of my vision. So thats pretty cool. But i have been so tired lately, and im unsure if it is merely a stress thing or could it be that im tired due to our new addition.

I tried to do the red/black card thing with him but only got 4/10 right. Where my incubus got 6/10. You think its cuz My Companion and i have bewn around each other longer? Or maybe I wanted too much from him too soon.

Also, heres a weird question. Can a hellhound also be a familiar? Is it something i can ask him to be? Im still working on building better communication and hopefully my attempts at bondinf have helped.

I am gonna play some up beat music cuz i trad that hellhounds like that stuff. Dont have to look far for wolf stuff cuz i have tons of wold statues and such. Do you think if i put black pepper on a plate, u know the kind from the pepper shaker, that would be a nice gesture?

Sorry if I am rambling, I Am just full of energy and excitement. Thankyou for your time~

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Congrats on your hellhound! When I first got my gargoyle the conjurer said that he can be an informal familiar. I don't do much spellworks but he has helped me to create a shield unique to my energy. If a gargoyle can be a familiar, I think a hellhound can too.

RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks, i haven't had a good chance to spend personal time with him yet, but once i get home i can do more in that regard.

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Alena
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Congrats on getting a hellhound. I started with one as well. Now, I have a pack. Mine seem to work better in a pack. Yours may work better by himself. He would probably like the black pepper. Just remember, you don't have to put out a lot. Maybe just a pinch or two.

RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks Alena! I dont really think i want a big spirit family. I initially only wanted 1 spirit, but then i saw tbe hellhound listing and couldnt resist. The oak fae is coming to me as a bogo, but i dont want him to feel unwelcome. I am generally wary of fae in general but i have been seeing acorns everywhere lately so i feel thats a sign i should be more open minded. Its odd that i got a tattoo of an acorn a month ago, before i even placed the order for my hellhound. Since he came with my hellhound as a bogo, i feel thats another reason to give them a chance.

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have a protection triad of a werewolf, hound and wraith. Since they joined my spirit family, whenever I go on walks in the morning, a dog that used to always bark incessantly at us now stops and runs away when I look at him and tell him to stop. It's interesting. I've also noticed my neighbors dogs being less vocal around me, too. I'm certain that my triad lets them know to give us our space. I love them dearly already.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”