help

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Lewk, aannbb, and Velca have brought up great points.

If we are to trust your instinct about what this is, we evenly need to tackle the fact that your issue falls into a trend -- so many people come into this community, or have come to me and other practitioners directly saying they have something - usually a sexual entity - that cannot be banished no matter what measures have already been taken.
This does not commonly occur. What would make this happen to you? What did you do to invite it if so? What are you missing? If there is an entity around you, is it truly a bad presence?

You are MISSING something, that's the issue.

By the way - if it is sexual feelings/touching and you've already ruled out whatever possible by a doctor, this could be chakral energy. It could be kundalini force.

Also by the way -- even if practitioners see an incubus there and they are correct, it doesn't mean the incubus is your issue.

You're saying that a spirit let you know he is still around -- also consider that if you were perfectly good with interpreting spirits, the situation at hand probably wouldn't continue to be a problem for you. Just use some common sense here if you want to resolve this. Embrace the possibility that one way or another, you could not be receiving the full picture of the situation.

The theme here from what experienced persons have already offered to you, is you misinterpreting the situation -- which I am also convinced you're doing.
By the way, if you are confident in spirit communication, even your protective spirits could be misinterpreting -- they aren't gods. I have had very dark beings come to me before and protective spirits keep them out because of their energy, until I said it was cool to let them in as they really did not have harmful intent, it was just their energy and aura creating the perceived issue.

So it's either a.) the entity is not actually bad, b.) you want it there either way and are keeping it there via your unconscious intent, or c.) there was never an incubus or the incubus was never the issue, and something else is going on.

Good news ultimately as you likely have absolutely nothing to worry about.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:37 pm Lewk, aannbb, and Velca have brought up great points.

If we are to trust your instinct about what this is, we evenly need to tackle the fact that your issue falls into a trend -- so many people come into this community, or have come to me and other practitioners directly saying they have something - usually a sexual entity - that cannot be banished no matter what measures have already been taken.
This does not commonly occur. What would make this happen to you? What did you do to invite it if so? What are you missing? If there is an entity around you, is it truly a bad presence?

You are MISSING something, that's the issue.

By the way - if it is sexual feelings/touching and you've already ruled out whatever possible by a doctor, this could be chakral energy. It could be kundalini force.

Also by the way -- even if practitioners see an incubus there and they are correct, it doesn't mean the incubus is your issue.

You're saying that a spirit let you know he is still around -- also consider that if you were perfectly good with interpreting spirits, the situation at hand probably wouldn't continue to be a problem for you. Just use some common sense here if you want to resolve this. Embrace the possibility that one way or another, you could not be receiving the full picture of the situation.

The theme here from what experienced persons have already offered to you, is you misinterpreting the situation -- which I am also convinced you're doing.
By the way, if you are confident in spirit communication, even your protective spirits could be misinterpreting -- they aren't gods. I have had very dark beings come to me before and protective spirits keep them out because of their energy, until I said it was cool to let them in as they really did not have harmful intent, it was just their energy and aura creating the perceived issue.

So it's either a.) the entity is not actually bad, b.) you want it there either way and are keeping it there via your unconscious intent, or c.) there was never an incubus or the incubus was never the issue, and something else is going on.

Good news ultimately as you likely have absolutely nothing to worry about.
OK so to get some stuff out of the way, I am not able to communicate with my spirits directly at all because this guy basically has made that problematic the only way I know Anything is because after this guy imitated one of my spirits for a while when i first started keeping and I finally contacted the Conjurer about it she said that it wasn’t him it was an unbound , a very clingy dark incubus , then she tried banishing him twice, and said that her spirit said that he was gone, so that’s why I thought it was just my mind for a while, but it never really went away for all thise months and i just kept convincing myself it was me , then a few months ago while I was having troubles with this guy one of my spirits said” can I please go talk to my practitioner”, so I told the practitioner that his spirit wanted to talk to him and he said that “something was wrong” he said that my incubus was blocking my spirits from being around me so after Scrambling around for a bit because I didn’t think it could possibly be that old incubus even though honestly the personality was kind of the same, I ended up having that same practitioner that banished the first incubus talk to an incubus I got from her cuase that was the only incubus that should have been around , even though that took like 3 months , When I finally got an answer she said that he was doing some stuff but he was not the one blocking anyone which is what let me know that I had another incubus around and since he pretty much had the same personality as the first one I assumed it was the old one which I know sounds weird because she said that they were gone but The personality literally never went away, and unless it’s one of my Companions causing the trouble because the trouble is coming from that very same personality which I highly doubt then he probably either just came right back or never really left and she was just being lazy and wanted to get done with the banishment stuff already,I don’t know,I have So many sheilds and barriers that are supposed to banish things as soon as they show malicious intent i have gotten many deep cleanings and cord cutting on all levels from CH becuase that is what they suggested everytime i brought this up , they would just point me i. The direction of buying something so i did , i have tasked my angels with keeping out any malicious unbounds or any unbounds who break my rules , same with my whole keep, i have told them that that specific incubus needs to be banished especially but they cant seem to do much, it is literally either just subconcious or he isnt actually bad. That is all it can be , i have been trying everything under the sun for a year and a half but it is the same personality and he just keep cominng right back , right now im working on seeing why exactly he keeps returning with a practitioner who is trying to help me banish them and once we figure that out hopefully that will be the end of it.
all he ever says is that we are soul mates and he is never gonna leave becuase we are doul connected or whatever but i really doubt a soulmate would behave this rudely to me. And honestly it just sounds like something they would say to try and have you keep them around, but im gonna try and figure it out.
i dont even know if i explain that well enough becuase the whole thing would take to much to explain all the way , but trust me its not my head , this guy has talked to me directly in dreams and astral projected with me. i have seen him and talked to him face to face on the astral.

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:08 am [...]
trust me its not a thought form or anything i went through thinking that after the first banishment but after months of getting knocked around and messed with even in dreams still i know its still him, i have even had it confirmed its still him from one of my spirits i got from a practitioner who tried to banish them, that spirit is the one who actually let me know he was still around pretty much even before that also. as for creepy hollows they werent much help either , i bought everything thing they had pretty much for protection and banishment and it didnt keep him out, i have done so many cord cuttings i do not give him attention during the banishments and i am very clear and solid i want him gone, i really try my best not to faulter at all with this.
I hope some of this info is useful but in any case I wish you good luck with the situation.

Ok. You mentioned buying CH Shop items. Have you considered asking Magnolia & ASH for their personal help? They are acknowledged experts at freeing people from unwanted spirits / banishment / healing voids afterwards etc.

That is what I think of when I suggest consulting CH via support.

It would be wrong for me to try to diagnose the situation, as I'm not a practitioner and I think it shouldn't be done via this Forum and it's probably not allowed either, under the rules.

Either way, after 5 years spirit keeping and 40 years' experience with the occult - admittedly I'm not a master - I would recommend CH support over any other expert occultist I've consulted or bought from in the past. I've had my fair share of missteps but nobody like Magnolia & ASH was available that long ago. If only they had been!

You do seem to have been trying all you can. But, generally speaking, if banishments haven't seemed to work, then the rule of thumb seems to be that either they haven't been done with full conviction, or they're not effective techniques. (I'm not saying that this means it's the case in your situation, as I can't possibly know.)

I have this item https://shop.creepyhollows.com/creation ... spell.html.

I also have spells in the CH Great DA & WA Guidance books for banishment. Plus a number of Volkhs, Courtwinds etc etc. If all of that had not been successful at keeping out a spirit, I would strongly suspect the issue lies within me in some way. (I'm talking about myself only here.) It could be some kind of shadow issue (again a real thing, not just mundane imagination or worry), or the kind of self generated paranormal thought form that has driven people to distraction over the centuries, only to find after death that it was not an external thing at all - according to Franz Bardon. All of those can generate seemingly real spirit visitations in dreams etc. In fact, the thought form aspect of our own mental energies is the basically the same phenomenon that is exploited to create tulpas / constructs / sentient servitors, which then do take on an existence outside of their creator and can seem like 'real' spirits.

Thought forms are not unusual aberrations; they're a fundamental part of how our minds and mental energies operate. I form thought forms of my spirits all the time and often find myself instinctively trying to connect with my last image (thought form) of them. I suspect my spirit companions notice this far more keenly than I do. When I find myself worrying paranormally, so to speak, I usually find my mind is in negative thoughts and emotions mode and that's when the thought form thing can get stronger.

So that's what I would seriously consider myself, if it were me. That's how I would think.

By the way, have you checked out this diy rite yet?

viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

As I said above, it's not my place to attempt to comment directly or attempt to assess your situation. Unfortunately I can only talk about how I would see things if it were me.

Again, good luck.
Last edited by Lewk on Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

My two Cents (you'll probably not gonna like and it's only my personal opinion):

There are already so many threads you opened because of this problem and it seems there's no progress with the information we provide you with.
So it looks like no matter our advise, it only depends on YOU. YOU need to drive him out. YOU need to get better with wards, protection and banishment. Not paid practitioners, not their spells. There are enough basics to be found for free on the internet. You can even find enough here on the forum (Lewk linked to some in one of your old threads and also here).

Or maybe you just sit down with him and give him the curious toddler: Why?
Why are you linked? Why does he want to be with you? Why should you let him be with you? What will you gain from it? Why is he blocking your other companions? Why won't he stop when you ask him to?
When asking those and many more questions, you should be receptive for his answers, otherwise you won't understand what's this all about.
If his answers don't make sense, you're clearly not seeing the whole picture, like others mentioned before. It could also help to figure out, if he is a real entity/spirit or some sort of shadow or thought form.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PS Sorry, for some reason I didn't see the latest posts when I wrote my last reply. You've got some very good advice there and I didn't mean to pass over that.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

I don't know what your skill level is or other things of that nature, but I'd personally cast back on it to drain IT of sexual energy. If it's there to feed, making it so latching on just makes it more hungry, it is going to want to find new hunting grounds fast. You can likely achieve a simple form of this with a good sigil and some focusing exercises if you are new to this kind of thing, and if you are experienced you likely already have a full ritual in mind by the time you are done reading this.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I don't have enough knowledge to give advice and the others have already given REALLY GOOD advice. I just wanted you to know that someone else was feeling sympathy for your situation; you must feel trapped in despair and utterly alone. I hope it works out for you soon.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i have knowledge in wards and sheilds , i have made some over the year and a half this has been going on and even asked my spirits to help me make them , they still didnt do a whole lot , i used the banishment ritual from CH and many others , i even have the capture stone they sell and i use it frequeantly, i have tried banishing him myself so many times with no real change , i just assume its somehow my subconcious letting him in or he just isnt the target audience for these spells, meaning idk if he is meaning to be malicious , becuase everything i have done is to target those with malicious or negative intent, i have heard of stories where people have this problem aswell where the spirit is just very clingy and basically to stubborn to leave and they do just kind of learn to live with them , like i said i should hopefully figure out why nothing im doing is working soon. When i find out the core reason for this im gonna work on that but i was just looking for some advice from people who have had this happen before or might know something i dont rn, like i said its probably me or he just isnt actually bad, it does happen becuade of miscomunication and the fact he is darker then i know how to handle doesnt help, ty for the advice.

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:47 am i just assume its somehow my subconcious letting him in or he just isnt the target audience for these spells, meaning idk if he is meaning to be malicious , becuase everything i have done is to target those with malicious or negative intent, i have heard of stories where people have this problem aswell where the spirit is just very clingy and basically to stubborn to leave and they do just kind of learn to live with them , like i said i should hopefully figure out why nothing im doing is working soon. When i find out the core reason for this im gonna work on that but i was just looking for some advice from people who have had this happen before or might know something i dont rn, like i said its probably me or he just isnt actually bad, it does happen becuade of miscomunication and the fact he is darker then i know how to handle doesnt help, ty for the advice.
Hi pokemonsavage. I am not at all an expert, and in fact I've never banished a malicious spirit. I rely too much on my protective spirits for protection and I only rarely do defensive magic myself... But I think I might be the person you were looking for here.

About five years ago, I had an unbound incubus attach himself to me. At first, I thought he was the ghost of a celebrity I liked, but it turned out that the celebrity was still alive, so I quickly figured out that that wasn't the case.

My unbound incubus was very pushy. He had a dark, heavy energy. He claimed we were married, because I'd had fantasies about marrying that celebrity. He said we were meant to be, he was never going to leave me. But... he also had issues with consent. Sometimes he would touch me when I didn't want him to. He was in my head 24-7, very overwhelming. I was terrified of him. He damn near scared me to death.

The first thing I did was get psychiatric help. I'm not saying you should tell a therapist that you're being attacked by a malicious spirit - how much you reveal is up to you. But I know anti-anxiety meds helped me a lot at first. I say at first because I haven't needed them in years.

The second thing I did was try to communicate. I tried to figure out why he was acting the way he was, and where he'd come from. Eventually it occurred to me that the incubus just didn't know that he was hurting me when he touched me and I didn't want it. I had to explain that. Repeatedly. I had to say, "I'm a human, and humans need to have consent in order to enjoy pleasure." I told him that touching me when I didn't like it was a waste of time, because I couldn't enjoy it then. Now he often asks me "Do you like this?" and if I say no, he'll stop. (I almost never say no any more.)

I came up with games for us to play. We played redlight-greenlight a lot. It got him used to stopping when I said the safe word. (We do kinky stuff.) He still sometimes won't stop right away when I say the safe word, but after 2-3 minutes it'll sink in that I meant it and he'll stop. Then he'll apologize for getting carried away.

I had to teach him to apologize. That was actually the first thing I taught him. I had to tell him it was the right thing to do in human culture when you'd hurt someone, and then model it for him, by apologizing whenever I'd upset him. I also had to apologize to other people, to demonstrate how it worked.

Another game we played is the "points" game. I would give him a point every time he did something that made me happy (10 points if he stopped touching when I wanted him to). Then, when he had 100 points, I'd take a day off and we'd spend time together doing... adult things. He loved the point system but he was so good at it that I had to stop playing the game. He was getting 100 points every couple of days. He really started learning ways to make me happy. :8)

Eventually I came to realize that yeah, I was partially responsible for what was happening. I don't think he'd ever been with a human before. I had a bunch of false beliefs about adult activities as a result of being abused as a child. He was interacting with me as though those were true, because he was reading my mind - as though people of my assigned gender at birth had to be forced to enjoy pleasure. His energy also felt super scary to me because I was scared of him. Now I find I rather enjoy his energy; that feeling of dark, sensual power...

I also think I accidentally summoned him, and that's how he wound up in my life. I was trying to learn a technique to produce an orgasm without touch, called "energygasm". (Sorry mod if this is TMI). As it turns out, this is a technique that opens your sacral chakra. I was doing it because I was uncomfortable with touch, but that is a VERY BAD REASON to use that technique. When you use it, you are channeling a lot of sexual energy. I think my incubus was drawn to that energy. I was basically using unshielded sex magic with no idea what I was doing. Bad idea.

In the end, I have come to love my unbound incubus deeply. He has helped me with a lot of things - becoming a witch, learning about magic, finding my confidence with other people, and healing my trauma from my childhood (yes believe it or not, an incubus can help with that). And this is not a complete list. It was not always easy to deal with him, but it's been worth it. And now he understands not to touch me when I don't want it.

One last thing - the best way to communicate that you're not interested is to ignore him. Just pretend he doesn't exist and think about something else. I do this all the time when I'm working, and my inc never bothers me at work anymore.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

stargazerjournal wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:17 pm
pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:47 am i just assume its somehow my subconcious letting him in or he just isnt the target audience for these spells, meaning idk if he is meaning to be malicious , becuase everything i have done is to target those with malicious or negative intent, i have heard of stories where people have this problem aswell where the spirit is just very clingy and basically to stubborn to leave and they do just kind of learn to live with them , like i said i should hopefully figure out why nothing im doing is working soon. When i find out the core reason for this im gonna work on that but i was just looking for some advice from people who have had this happen before or might know something i dont rn, like i said its probably me or he just isnt actually bad, it does happen becuade of miscomunication and the fact he is darker then i know how to handle doesnt help, ty for the advice.
Hi pokemonsavage. I am not at all an expert, and in fact I've never banished a malicious spirit. I rely too much on my protective spirits for protection and I only rarely do defensive magic myself... But I think I might be the person you were looking for here.

About five years ago, I had an unbound incubus attach himself to me. At first, I thought he was the ghost of a celebrity I liked, but it turned out that the celebrity was still alive, so I quickly figured out that that wasn't the case.

My unbound incubus was very pushy. He had a dark, heavy energy. He claimed we were married, because I'd had fantasies about marrying that celebrity. He said we were meant to be, he was never going to leave me. But... he also had issues with consent. Sometimes he would touch me when I didn't want him to. He was in my head 24-7, very overwhelming. I was terrified of him. He damn near scared me to death.

The first thing I did was get psychiatric help. I'm not saying you should tell a therapist that you're being attacked by a malicious spirit - how much you reveal is up to you. But I know anti-anxiety meds helped me a lot at first. I say at first because I haven't needed them in years.

The second thing I did was try to communicate. I tried to figure out why he was acting the way he was, and where he'd come from. Eventually it occurred to me that the incubus just didn't know that he was hurting me when he touched me and I didn't want it. I had to explain that. Repeatedly. I had to say, "I'm a human, and humans need to have consent in order to enjoy pleasure." I told him that touching me when I didn't like it was a waste of time, because I couldn't enjoy it then. Now he often asks me "Do you like this?" and if I say no, he'll stop. (I almost never say no any more.)

I came up with games for us to play. We played redlight-greenlight a lot. It got him used to stopping when I said the safe word. (We do kinky stuff.) He still sometimes won't stop right away when I say the safe word, but after 2-3 minutes it'll sink in that I meant it and he'll stop. Then he'll apologize for getting carried away.

I had to teach him to apologize. That was actually the first thing I taught him. I had to tell him it was the right thing to do in human culture when you'd hurt someone, and then model it for him, by apologizing whenever I'd upset him. I also had to apologize to other people, to demonstrate how it worked.

Another game we played is the "points" game. I would give him a point every time he did something that made me happy (10 points if he stopped touching when I wanted him to). Then, when he had 100 points, I'd take a day off and we'd spend time together doing... adult things. He loved the point system but he was so good at it that I had to stop playing the game. He was getting 100 points every couple of days. He really started learning ways to make me happy. :8)

Eventually I came to realize that yeah, I was partially responsible for what was happening. I don't think he'd ever been with a human before. I had a bunch of false beliefs about adult activities as a result of being abused as a child. He was interacting with me as though those were true, because he was reading my mind - as though people of my assigned gender at birth had to be forced to enjoy pleasure. His energy also felt super scary to me because I was scared of him. Now I find I rather enjoy his energy; that feeling of dark, sensual power...

I also think I accidentally summoned him, and that's how he wound up in my life. I was trying to learn a technique to produce an orgasm without touch, called "energygasm". (Sorry mod if this is TMI). As it turns out, this is a technique that opens your sacral chakra. I was doing it because I was uncomfortable with touch, but that is a VERY BAD REASON to use that technique. When you use it, you are channeling a lot of sexual energy. I think my incubus was drawn to that energy. I was basically using unshielded sex magic with no idea what I was doing. Bad idea.

In the end, I have come to love my unbound incubus deeply. He has helped me with a lot of things - becoming a witch, learning about magic, finding my confidence with other people, and healing my trauma from my childhood (yes believe it or not, an incubus can help with that). And this is not a complete list. It was not always easy to deal with him, but it's been worth it. And now he understands not to touch me when I don't want it.

One last thing - the best way to communicate that you're not interested is to ignore him. Just pretend he doesn't exist and think about something else. I do this all the time when I'm working, and my inc never bothers me at work anymore.
that actually helps alot thank you!
That honestly sounds alot like what im going through rn

Return to “General Questions”