Why I Believe My Spirits Exist

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So, I have two spirits as well as a spirit guide. The reason I believe in them is because of a dream I had.

A few days before I found out what my second spirit was, I had a dream where I saw a big blue dragon. It gave me friendly vibes, and it looked like a traditional Western dragon, with the big body and long neck. She was super pretty.

Then, a few days later, I got the email confirmation that my order had been completed. Imagine my surprise when I saw that my second spirit was a Blue Dragon. I was shocked! I was like, this can't be a coincidence. It was too perfect to be. I really believe that K decided to visit me in my dream, before or after being bound to me. It was a reverse adoption too, so maybe she wanted to get to know me before being bound? Or maybe she was bound already, before the email was sent. Whatever the case, it really solidified the existence of spirits for me.

Has anyone else ever had a dream like this? I think it's super cool that our spirits might visit us in this way, before we know who they are or what they look like. It's pretty wild.

*0*

Mace_Black
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

thats really awesome!

Black veil brides 🖤
Incubus keeper from LTT 🖤
Artist 🖤
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. First, I like your art in your signature!

I had a similar experience. Once during a cannabis enduced high /trip a Green Dragon came to me. She felt amazing! Within a few days after my trip Creepy Hollows had a Spirit Stone Freebie, so I took advantage of it, and got two. One of them was a Green Dragon! I'm pretty sure She's the same one, unless the Dragon Kingdom has a "human vetting system" of sorts, and the one I saw during my trip was Their better. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

This is amazing, thank you for sharing!

I’ve had similar experiences with CH custom conjures. Most of the time, they visit my dreams on the evening they were bound to my spirit. It’s such a nice way to meet them, in a safe dreaming space, where we can talk and share. They often use the dreamscape to show me a selection of their skills and magic, like to say “Here’s what I can do with/for you”.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”