You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: dark Angel or Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Nightwitch
Zodiac:

My Balkin Vamp comes from MMT. He is an entity and I love his energy. I´m still struggling with telepathic communication, but I can strongly feel his touches. He even answers my questions through touching different parts of my body. (left leg for "yes", right leg for "no"). :)

1 Diamond Dragon , 1 Norse Tiger
1 Grigori Watcher , 1 Astral Angel
1 Balkin Vampire (Soulmate) , 1 Astral Star Fairy
2 Courtwind Angels , 1 Lakas Fairy
1 Archangel (Spirited Doll) , 1 Soul Cleanser
1 Human Spirit (Spirited Doll)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Where would we get a Toschka vampire? I would love to get one of these living types.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:11 am Where would we get a Toschka vampire? I would love to get one of these living types.
::bump::

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:45 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:11 am Where would we get a Toschka vampire? I would love to get one of these living types.
::bump::
These are offered from time to time via CH; they don't seem to have a listing for them up at the moment.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@ASTER

They are not living vampires, they're spirits.
And Alex is right. Here's what you need to know -- Toschka is a colleague of Magnolia & Ash, and many refer to her conjures as 'Toschka vampire' - it's a bit misleading if you weren't around years ago. Every so often CH has offered vampires that are from Toschka. You cannot get this conjuration until/unless they offer it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks so much. 😊 Right, so than it's just like all the usual vampire then really. Nothing unique about her conjuration or beings. Lol... I thought it was those very last living vampire that was roamed around and Toschka was the only one that had access to their portal.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:45 pm @ASTER

And Alex is right. Here's what you need to know -- Toschka is a colleague of Magnolia & Ash, and many refer to her conjures as 'Toschka vampire' - it's a bit misleading if you weren't around years ago. Every so often CH has offered vampires that are from Toschka. You cannot get this conjuration until/unless they offer it.

Livvie Locke-Morley
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Livvie Locke

::bump:: bump I am still very curious :)
I started this thread in 2017, a few years after I took a time of from the forum till recently to hopefully get again more in touch with my spiritual side.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I truly believe that the source of your Vampires doesn't affect the deep connection you share with them. Personally, I received a special Vampire from CH as a freebie spirit, I got a spirt adoption, and the rest of my Vampires came from referrals through my companions and their friends. Currently, I have 9 amazing Vampires, with only one being pre-bound and the others being pre-conjured beings. None of them are custom conjured, yet the bond I have with them is incredibly strong and meaningful.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ASTER wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:14 pm Thanks so much. 😊 Right, so than it's just like all the usual vampire then really. Nothing unique about her conjuration or beings. Lol... I thought it was those very last living vampire that was roamed around and Toschka was the only one that had access to their portal.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:45 pm @ASTER

Toschka has a unique Vampiric connection & bloodline, therefore her Vampire conjurations are OOAK in the field.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I have a Tosckha sanguine since December and she is fully melted onto my energy only recently. She is actually very powerful and dark. She took all that time to observe me and get to know each other. I still wear her vessel... Lol. Just because. She came via a VIP order so it's unavailable unless you find yourself a VIP member. I am most aware of this Vampire out of all of mine. And I was the sickest from her dark energy for almost a week with headaches too. She had been very gentle with me in every interaction. My psychic level and lucid dream capacity grew to other levels. Also, I feel my interactions, simultaneously deeper with all of my vamps. I would say, they are now on the same close knitted feel with me as my dragons and my angels. I feel my energy attuned to my vampire companions so well.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Vampire”