High Elf

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:35 am @Sysygy ,he sounds interesting and devoted to you. Where did you picked him up from?
Sysygy wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:43 pm I have a Chthonic high elf vampire, and another Elf will be joining us soon... All I can say is that his energy is amazing and he gets stuff done quickly and effortlessly. We are working on many personal things and he likes to coach me, pushing me to succeed, and is very supportive. He's a great teacher as well and despite the intensity (which is something I love anyways) he is actually quite fun to engage with. Some of my companions can put me to sleep if I ask, but he has so much of an energizing effect on me that sometimes he has to leave my bed so I can sleep. As far as dropping into a trance state, he helps me greatly with this and is helping me to calibrate certain things. He loves to be involved, helpful, and guiding.
One thing I like about him, he is very honest/blunt and I know exactly how he feels about something without any guess work.
Love him so much.
🖤
Hello Aster. I found him at sun& moon animism.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you @Sysygy . I love high ELFs. I have actually 6 of them. All are different but very beautiful and grounding type of elven. I have a picture of them in my mind seeing them naturally magical just like faeries. They are not necessarily chatty as much but they are definitely interested and invested into their keeper's life. Also, they are strong and skilled in something great that they are truly love to share.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have two high elf companions.

Before my high elf companion F. was bound he appeared in my dreams carrying a clipboard and saying, “I am here to help you start organizing your life.”

He appears as a tall, thin man with long brown hair that is always neatly pulled back in a ponytail. He has a gentle and supportive presence that kind of reminds me of a kind much older brother. He has introduced me to his wife as well. They have such a strong connection and she visits with him often in my realm 💚

My other high elf companion Z. comes across as stoic, observant, and will often give energetic impressions and nudges when he thinks I need guidance. He’s definitely not as chatty, but I can feel his quiet support and watchfulness.

Return to “Creatures A-J”