Conjurer selling real demons

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Redstarbright wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:42 pm Satan and suns
Others have responded to your suggestion here and this is less to you directly, just on the topic since it's come up.

I see people reinforcing the fact that they are offering questionable bindings and that is definitely a concern based on what's been exposed, but a bigger 'tell' here to avoid persons like this are all of the red flags they have shown especially in recent years in their behaviors as well as what problems they have fostered in their community.
One of them was exposed for instances of animal neglect -- overall you shouldn't want to support someone who neglects animals, makes up excuses for it all the while offering furbaby protection rites or whathaveyou while this is going on. Think about that. It's just one example of several one should take issue with before even looking at the state of their conjurations.

Where there surfaces a question of whether or not someone's bindings are legit, those issues most evident are a direct reflection of the beliefs they subscribe to and their practice. I think this is overwhelmingly important to state.. people seem to care a lot about whether a binding is going to be real but I hope everyone here is going to care about what a seller is like as a person first and foremost, who you would be supporting if you provided them your business.

Of course, many who are seeking 'real demons' and are phrasing it that way, it is usually safe to presume don't care about the proposed ethics of a practitioner meeting reality -- since it insinuates you're just looking for evilly evil things.
The original poster hasn't replied at all so I'm not expecting to see them clarify what they have in mind when they say they are looking for 'real demons', but to be more explicit about intentions is what I think is needed before providing serious suggestions.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Redstarbright
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Hi I've actually stepped back for a few years from this. So myself personally. I had no idea what has been brought to light. So on that point, I did think this was a serious suggestion.
I'm thankful that you have given all this information. Where the ethics are concerned I hold in the highest regard. No matter who the conjurer are. Myself i have demons in my family. From a different seller who is held in high regard in this forum. Who I also hold in high regard

Redstarbright
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Sherz wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:44 pm
Redstarbright wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:42 pm Satan and suns
They've been exposed by one of their ex coven members, I wasted £1,300 on their non existent demon so no..
I don't recommend them at all.

Sorry to hear that. Understand

CemeteryJewel
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have purchased bindings from Satan and Suns. I have seen no proof that they are frauds.
Akelta has always been very kind and supportive to myself and many others. The ex coven member in question explicitly stated, in his own almost two hour long video, that he couldn't verify whether their workings were genuine as he states never wanted anything to do with that side of things. He just did Tarot readings as I recall.
So it's more than a little unfair to brand them as fakes based purely on one persons embittered rant video. He's entitled to his opinion, but came across as expecting to be coddled and pandered to by people who weren't even his family.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CemeteryJewel wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:07 pmHe's entitled to his opinion, but came across as expecting to be coddled and pandered to by people who weren't even his family.
That is a very incomplete impression. But it would be for most who do not know any of these people personally. I would say coming away from the video with this overall judgment is just as imbalanced/lacking as presuming outright that the message of the vid was that S&S are fraudulent.

People really just need to see and judge for themselves, at this point, if they care at all.

The main issue with inquiring on where to find 'real demon' conjurers, by now I hope we can establish, is that everyone seems to have a different view of what a demon is. Stated to keep this on topic.
It's probably more important to figure out what qualities you want in a companion, what kind of energy you're seeking, what purpose they are to aid with, and then match that to the right entity.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
CemeteryJewel
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:11 am
That is a very incomplete impression. But it would be for most who do not know any of these people personally. I would say coming away from the video with this overall judgment is just as imbalanced/lacking as presuming outright that the message of the vid was that S&S are fraudulent.

People really just need to see and judge for themselves, at this point, if they care at all.

The main issue with inquiring on where to find 'real demon' conjurers, by now I hope we can establish, is that everyone seems to have a different view of what a demon is. Stated to keep this on topic.
It's probably more important to figure out what qualities you want in a companion, what kind of energy you're seeking, what purpose they are to aid with, and then match that to the right entity.
I agree that there is no universal definition of what exactly constitutes a Demon, the same goes with the word Angel. Because it comes from a Greek word meaning messenger it could technically be a messenger for any power.
Yet a lot of people seem to think it is some kind of guarantee that the being will wholly conform to their definition of goodness and be automatically risk free.

Velca
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

CemeteryJewel wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:07 pm I have purchased bindings from Satan and Suns. I have seen no proof that they are frauds.
Akelta has always been very kind and supportive to myself and many others. The ex coven member in question explicitly stated, in his own almost two hour long video, that he couldn't verify whether their workings were genuine as he states never wanted anything to do with that side of things. He just did Tarot readings as I recall.
So it's more than a little unfair to brand them as fakes based purely on one persons embittered rant video. He's entitled to his opinion, but came across as expecting to be coddled and pandered to by people who weren't even his family.
Using customer experience of "Well they were nice to me so.." to dismiss individual's physical, personal experiences with them doesn't hold up much validity since you are paying their bills. Common sense should be able to explain why that is

You are weirdly downplaying my video where I explained why I personally didn't believe in the validity of their workings after a certain point. (For example their way of "teaching" me how to do their dark lord oracle calling & seeing which dark lords were stepping forward for a client was to look at their encyclopedia and see which names called out to me the most.)

Ontop of the fact that I have been working with Demons for going on 11 years now starting with my relationship with Lilith & the Goetia shortly after. (Which is more than double the amount of years of experience than 1 of the 2 people in the coven.) Please understand just because I have no interest in making money off the entirety of my spiritual practice or posting my path publicly, doesn't mean I don't have a practice outside of tarot. It means I keep my practice & spirituality generally private (why you make that seem like that is a red flag is a bit interesting) Believe it or not, just because you consume content online doesn't mean you have an understanding at all of what a person is about.
Also, I said I never wanted anything to do with their conjuring of demons...Not demons themselves. I am questioning if you actually even watched the video or not because how you're speaking kinda shows that you haven't.

You, just like everyone else can do what they want with the information I provided. It does not impact my life or bank account whatsoever. But let's try to remember that me, and evey other person who have met these individuals in person and not just spoken to them online as a customer/online acquaintance ultimately all have come to the same conclusions that I posted. Let's try to be respectful when speaking of individuals and situations you have no idea on & keep to speaking of your own personal experience ;*D as trying to dismiss another user's experience in practitioners whom of which you don't know is not it

If you are spending several hundred, if not thousands of dollars on workings, one should ask themselves why they need some sort of outside validation that their purchase was "legitimate" or not. The very fact that you have to ask the question should be telling enough.

I won't address the coddling comment because I just think that is an extremely weird, socially inept take to have towards a victim of abuse.

To answer the question of the original thread, Angelika, or I believe she goes by "Angeldark" on here is a really good practitioner to go to for. I got work from her YEARS ago and was extremely active in the physical since day 1 after the distance binding.

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
CemeteryJewel
new here
new here

Velca wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:18 pm
Using customer experience of "Well they were nice to me so.." to dismiss individual's physical, personal experiences with them doesn't hold up much validity since you are paying their bills. Common sense should be able to explain why that is

You are weirdly downplaying my video where I explained why I personally didn't believe in the validity of their workings after a certain point. (For example their way of "teaching" me how to do their dark lord oracle calling & seeing which dark lords were stepping forward for a client was to look at their encyclopedia and see which names called out to me the most.)

Ontop of the fact that I have been working with Demons for going on 11 years now starting with my relationship with Lilith & the Goetia shortly after. (Which is more than double the amount of years of experience than 1 of the 2 people in the coven.) Please understand just because I have no interest in making money off the entirety of my spiritual practice or posting my path publicly, doesn't mean I don't have a practice outside of tarot. It means I keep my practice & spirituality generally private (why you make that seem like that is a red flag is a bit interesting) Believe it or not, just because you consume content online doesn't mean you have an understanding at all of what a person is about.
Also, I said I never wanted anything to do with their conjuring of demons...Not demons themselves. I am questioning if you actually even watched the video or not because how you're speaking kinda shows that you haven't.

You, just like everyone else can do what they want with the information I provided. It does not impact my life or bank account whatsoever. But let's try to remember that me, and evey other person who have met these individuals in person and not just spoken to them online as a customer/online acquaintance ultimately all have come to the same conclusions that I posted. Let's try to be respectful when speaking of individuals and situations you have no idea on & keep to speaking of your own personal experience ;*D as trying to dismiss another user's experience in practitioners whom of which you don't know is not it

If you are spending several hundred, if not thousands of dollars on workings, one should ask themselves why they need some sort of outside validation that their purchase was "legitimate" or not. The very fact that you have to ask the question should be telling enough.

I won't address the coddling comment because I just think that is an extremely weird, socially inept take to have towards a victim of abuse.

To answer the question of the original thread, Angelika, or I believe she goes by "Angeldark" on here is a really good practitioner to go to for. I got work from her YEARS ago and was extremely active in the physical since day 1 after the distance binding.
As I said before, you are perfectly entitled to your viewpoint and opinions. I didn't find you or your video about them convincing, that's all.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please post things relevant to the questions posed by the OP.

Anymore discussions about Satan and Suns I think defeats the purpose of this topic.

I hope everyone will post things related to the question posed by the OP after this. If not, will lock the thread.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

I love my demon companions from Eden’s Apple.

Return to “Black Arts”