Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Satella wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:10 pm
Hazell wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:01 pm
Could this “immortal” be related to the “demon” from your other thread post? This may be pointing out the obvious, but as soon as I read this post all I could think was this quick escalation is because that being is still trying to get through and maybe now portraying itself as a goddess.

I would honestly recommend cleansing, banishment, and cord cutting. Others have given their advice, but I personally think you’re dealing with a malicious trickster. Years ago when I was just starting out in spirit work I had issues with “deities” like that, but I later found out that was not the deities at all. Instead it was a nasty entity impersonating them and trying to scare me.

Also please do remember that you do hold power in this situation. The only other thing I think this could possibly be is a test, but either way I think it’s important to remember your personal power and speak up for yourself.

I hope things improve!
Uh well that’s where this gets Um interesting, and it kinda makes alot more sense, just I been withholding a lot of information, as I didn’t want it to affect anyones opinions. But the demon who was from my previous post was a misunderstanding, she really wanted to be with me and kinda shot the gun to hard, i did some digging and she was a prebound she ended up visiting me and Sorting some stuff out. She wa s just alittle overwhelmed with desire to be with me she scared me alittle to much, she made up and we ended up being together. Now which makes this awkward was this being was the one that planned the meeting with the immortal, she is under her, I don’t know if this makes everything make more sense. But her master was watching me in interest since she was desired for me to be their companion. Yes also was confirmed thsi demon was a demon queen both by the practitioner which has good rep here and all my friends also confirmed. She didn’t know her masters intentions all she knew that she wanted to plan a meeting.

Contact the conjurer of your demon. See if they have any ideas. At the very least they can confirm what your demon is telling you.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 187
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

Satella wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:59 pm
[...]

The immortal apparently put a soul binding physically on me, it hurt alot and it almost felt like a seal at one part. She then came back later to add my two partners after having a confrontation with another immortal which was one of my partners parents. I honestly can’t say more as it would offend my partners, but they are now included. I honestly still not sure exactly what is going on, but it feels like I’m part of some weird three way drama movie lmao.
Thanks for clarifying that.

I hope you don't mind me asking a bit more.

So it sounds like you're saying that, as far as you can tell, an Immortal has put a soul binding on you. (And others too, if I understand you right.)

Without your consent? (Or the consent of the others?) To me this is what CH define as Black Arts. And in my opinion it should never be passively accepted. No being has the right to do such a thing to us (if they have.)

If I have understood correctly, then what you would need is help to undo, cleanse and heal from this Black Arts influence.

You would probably also benefit from expert diagnosis and assistance, eg from Creepy Hollows support.

Is this what you want? Or have CH already advised you on what to do or helped you?

I hope you don't mind me making these suggestions and I apologise if you've already had the kind of help I'm talking about, or if this has already been fully dealt with in another thread, which I haven't spotted.

I'm also a bit confused where you say you have a partner whose parent is an Immortal. Do you literally mean a living human partner?

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/
Satella
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 112
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Jeanne Antoinette

Lewk wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:43 pm
Satella wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:59 pm
[...]

The immortal apparently put a soul binding physically on me, it hurt alot and it almost felt like a seal at one part. She then came back later to add my two partners after having a confrontation with another immortal which was one of my partners parents. I honestly can’t say more as it would offend my partners, but they are now included. I honestly still not sure exactly what is going on, but it feels like I’m part of some weird three way drama movie lmao.
Thanks for clarifying that.

I hope you don't mind me asking a bit more.

So it sounds like you're saying that, as far as you can tell, an Immortal has put a soul binding on you. (And others too, if I understand you right.)
Honestly both the immortal and my one partner have been putting all kinds of markings on my body, but my partners ones she always told me what they were for and I never felt any pain. She never did any soul binging she had plans to do a special binding with my permission in the future but only if I was ready, she is a living entity and not a human, she is very private

Pretty much just the immortal did after a Confrontation from my partners day (she told me this my partner), they came to agreement that my two other partners should be included in the binding and have a say whoever she decides to do anything with me. Pretty much a protection, no I had no say at all in this whole thing,
Lewk wrote:

Without your consent? (Or the consent of the others?) To me this is what CH define as Black Arts. And in my opinion it should never be passively accepted. No being has the right to do such a thing to us (if they have.)

(Now before she started the binding, she pretty much threatened to be mean if I didn’t say what she said, it was pretty much forced consent, I couldn’t hear my thoughts just the words she wanted me to say, and if I stopped she would kinda push me hard into the bed to scare me, I said everything she put in my head and from what I can remember it honestly sounded like a “consent / terms for a soul binding “ )

She did this again when she modified it to include my partners, she also didn’t tell me this but my partners said it takes three days to fully activate and then it can’t be undone. She said it wasn’t a normal binding and something you can just break without very bad consequences. Before her dad talked to her she was planing on doing something pretty uh bad to break it.
Lewk wrote:

If I have understood correctly, then what you would need is help to undo, cleanse and heal from this Black Arts influence.

You would probably also benefit from expert diagnosis and assistance, eg from Creepy Hollows support.

Is this what you want? Or have CH already advised you on what to do or helped you?
Honestly at this point idk what I want to do, my partners seem fine with it now, and uh the immortal been mostly nice since then other than the fact she visits me whenever I think about her or say her name which gets overwhelming because she demands me to do what she wants.

My partners said not do get her angry or try to break the bindings it won’t end well, and they said if she does anything like that again without taking to them they will approach her not me.

Anyway I have a lot to think about but ya thanks for the response

Hihi, cuties here are my friendies Black Forest Faery, Empress Faery, Atilis Faery, Bronwyn Angel (LE) , Courtwind Angel (LE), Carzi Angel, Nympho 3 Male and 1 Female, Arindar, 2 Concuan, Succubus, Incubus, Queen Succubus (LE) Prince Incubus (LE), Private DGss (LE/I), Private DGss (LE/I), Private D (LE), Dearg Due (LE), Sanguine Vampire (LE) and Star Faery

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 187
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

Satella wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:14 am
[...]Anyway I have a lot to think about but ya thanks for the response
You're welcome :)

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Return to “Black Magic”