Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hall
Zodiac:

Hello, so while falling asleep i’ve entered a state of energy activation. Very heavy vibration from head to toes, and extremely loud ringing. Its happened twice in 24 hours. Once during a nap, and again last night.

The first time after the energy started, I was then falling though the stars. I just sort of watched, with a stillness, until it ended.

Last night I tried to take an active approach, but it didnt go anywhere. I saw a door in a sort of half-dream and tried to open it, but felt heavy resistance, then someone pushed the door closed. As it shut the energy started again, but i had no idea what to do with it.

Does anyone know the next step? Would love to read your thoughts/ experiences. Thanks!

^^
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

mrcampncarl wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:45 pm Hello, so while falling asleep i’ve entered a state of energy activation. Very heavy vibration from head to toes, and extremely loud ringing. Its happened twice in 24 hours. Once during a nap, and again last night.

The first time after the energy started, I was then falling though the stars. I just sort of watched, with a stillness, until it ended.

Last night I tried to take an active approach, but it didnt go anywhere. I saw a door in a sort of half-dream and tried to open it, but felt heavy resistance, then someone pushed the door closed. As it shut the energy started again, but i had no idea what to do with it.

Does anyone know the next step? Would love to read your thoughts/ experiences. Thanks!
That's a good state to leaving your body, feeling the vibrations. So probably you were close but didn't really make it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
mrcampncarl
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:45 pm That's a good state to leaving your body, feeling the vibrations. So probably you were close but didn't really make it.
That's what I'm thinking as well. I just have no idea what the heck to do once the energy is flowing. Right now I'm just working to reproduce that state consistently. So far I have a little system of cleansing and 3rd eye concentration, and then relaxing into a drowsy state.

^^
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

mrcampncarl wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:17 pm
Aprophis wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:45 pm That's a good state to leaving your body, feeling the vibrations. So probably you were close but didn't really make it.
That's what I'm thinking as well. I just have no idea what the heck to do once the energy is flowing. Right now I'm just working to reproduce that state consistently. So far I have a little system of cleansing and 3rd eye concentration, and then relaxing into a drowsy state.
I should say that I don't really know for sure but...I was struck by the way you worded your first post. You didn't say you tried to do x or y. It read as you just 'entered' a state of energy activation.

Perhaps one option is to Try less, Do less, and Allow more? That can be a good approach with resistance.

If you have a method or technique you've learned, I'd say follow it and keep within the guidelines for that practice, whatever it is - if there are guidelines.

But ultimately it's your experience and your path. You may intuitively work out how to proceed. If not, I personally favour learning tried and tested methods. Once we've reached a good level of attainment, we might be able then be more flexible and innovative in our practice.

Of course people are different. Diy all the way may work for some.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
mrcampncarl
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:01 pm I should say that I don't really know for sure but...I was struck by the way you worded your first post. You didn't say you tried to do x or y. It read as you just 'entered' a state of energy activation.

Perhaps one option is to Try less, Do less, and Allow more? That can be a good approach with resistance.

If you have a method or technique you've learned, I'd say follow it and keep within the guidelines for that practice, whatever it is - if there are guidelines.

But ultimately it's your experience and your path. You may intuitively work out how to proceed. If not, I personally favour learning tried and tested methods. Once we've reached a good level of attainment, we might be able then be more flexible and innovative in our practice.

Of course people are different. Diy all the way may work for some.
Well, I am a man which enjoys doing less. It does seem to work well for me. I get my chakras revved up, then relax deeply. I was able to reproduce the energy again a little while ago, so it seems to be working.

You may be right about DIY, fumbling through might provide better results for me. Thanks!

^^
Velca
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

The biggest thing you'll quickly realize when trying to master astral projection is that the fear of not being able to make it back in your body doesn't exist. It's like feelings of an internal clock that starts to tick down & you can feel yourself coming back into your body. That or something happening in the astral that is jarring & sends you back to your body.

(I always chuckle when people use fear mongering to gatekeep astral projection. Because the popular anxieties people like to instill on others like having your body be taken over, a cord being cut or you being lost just absolutely does not make sense to anyone that has actually astral projected.)

What you're experiencing is totally normal. The next step for you would be learning how to not react after getting sent back to the vibrational state so you can leave your body again a little easier than the first attempt.

Until you get comfortable with it, you'll just find yourself rubber banding back & fourth between your physical and astral body.

Tips that may or may not be relevant for you - when you leave your body, try to put as much space between you & your body. Your physical body acts like a magnent almost & the closer you are to your body, the duller your senses are.

If you develop a mantra to repeat to yourself during the experience, it's easier to stay focused & not react to things happening to where itll bring you back to your physical body again. Something simple would work, you don't want it to be complex for obvious reasons. It can be as simple as "water off a duck's back"

If your intent is to connect with a spiritual force while in the astral, you might get better results focusing on building up an energetic rapport with one first before exploring connecting with others. It gives both you & the being you're connecting with time to be on the same "wavelength" so features become more clear as well as communication.

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
mrcampncarl
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Velca wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:21 am The biggest thing you'll quickly realize when trying to master astral projection is that the fear of not being able to make it back in your body doesn't exist. It's like feelings of an internal clock that starts to tick down & you can feel yourself coming back into your body. That or something happening in the astral that is jarring & sends you back to your body.

(I always chuckle when people use fear mongering to gatekeep astral projection. Because the popular anxieties people like to instill on others like having your body be taken over, a cord being cut or you being lost just absolutely does not make sense to anyone that has actually astral projected.)

What you're experiencing is totally normal. The next step for you would be learning how to not react after getting sent back to the vibrational state so you can leave your body again a little easier than the first attempt.

Until you get comfortable with it, you'll just find yourself rubber banding back & fourth between your physical and astral body.

Tips that may or may not be relevant for you - when you leave your body, try to put as much space between you & your body. Your physical body acts like a magnent almost & the closer you are to your body, the duller your senses are.

If you develop a mantra to repeat to yourself during the experience, it's easier to stay focused & not react to things happening to where itll bring you back to your physical body again. Something simple would work, you don't want it to be complex for obvious reasons. It can be as simple as "water off a duck's back"

If your intent is to connect with a spiritual force while in the astral, you might get better results focusing on building up an energetic rapport with one first before exploring connecting with others. It gives both you & the being you're connecting with time to be on the same "wavelength" so features become more clear as well as communication.
This makes a lot of sense to me. Rubber band is an apt description for whats been happening to me. Getting comfortable is exactly what I've been trying, its tough though when everything is so new and different. I don't let the fear mongering affect me either.

I have heard about getting as far away from your body as possible, and as soon as I have an ounce of control, you can bet im taking a hike haha. Also your mantra idea is great. I always hear my mind regurgitating random song lyrics in the background, so giving it something to do would probably help immensely.

Thanks for your advice, ill put it to use.

^^

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”