Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: servitors/dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal shadow vamp
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

The paganshoponline has the best Demonics. Billy knows his stuff! I don't recommend them to newbies and strict house rules are a must! My Demons are no nonsense type entities that love to be tasked! If you like entities that cut through the "red tape" then Demonics will fit the bill. Their dark energy is palpable and even those who are not sensitive to it will react differently to you.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I think one of the most surprising things I’ve encountered after returning to spirit keeping is how widely demons are being offered. It wasn’t like that a few years ago. Now everyone and their grandma offer demons. It’s an interesting shift considering how very cautious everyone was back then and how getting a demon required a lot of research and discernment. Now Etsy sellers offer them and the prices go as high as $450+ and as low as $14. Not to mention sellers who have never offered them before seem to do so now.

I kept demons before and I do have a few now. Those that I have, I got them because I felt a pull towards their listings.

My current sellers list:
Dark Kingdom's Magickals.
Angeldark
Starrynight1
Lilith’s Treasure Tavern
InfernoElysiumSpells (a rebind of demons from a former conjurer, not CC or PC)
Jules
Toni

I used to have demons from Adelphia and Satan and Sons.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Black Arts”