Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk

Hello spirit friends,

I have a few questions on interacting with my watcher. This fellow appears to be light hearted and is from MMT. I have tried to develop good communication with him through meditation and telepathic thoughts/conversation. I wear the vessel daily on a neckchain. The vessel is too small for my stubby fingers. I have also tried reading a lot on spirit communication but practicing it so far hasn't yielded results. I believe these (MMT) WA watchers may be different from CH's watchers.

If you have a light watcher, what are some productive ways you have found to communicate? Does your watcher respond? Does yours interact, in a positive way, through sending you thoughts or physical manifestations? How do you ask your watcher to help you--literally just phrase a request or wish or question to them in your mind?

Hope these questions are OK, I'm still trying to learn how best to send and receive.

Thank you.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post made into topic and moved to suitable section. Do not post in other people's thread, create your own topic, if you have questions.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i actually have opened a thread on light watcher but received no response. i guess no one here has this spirit.

i got mine too from lisa.

i'm also a beginner therefore there r times i doubt my own spirit communication skills too.

so based on my experience with my light watcher. i think i'm able to communicate with her to some degree. as many keepers here and also lisa said by just saying the thoughts in our head, the spirit can hear us, which i found it true when i did that to mine. because i tasked her on something and it was completed in a short period of time, but it was a task she dislike very much, so i don't task her on doing menial work anymore. so now, i mainly communicate with her through meditation. but i think i can understand what u r going through. mine is only active at the beginning as in upon arrival where the vessel is always hot and i could feel energy roaming on my fingers when i touch the vessel, but not now. so it's pretty hard to gauge if the spirit here or not.

so what i did was using mediumship skill to connect with her, which was not easy. this was because i felt the trust level was not there yet to 'meet' her. her vessel is a pearl. so i imagine myself entering into the pearl to meet her; everything around me was white, and i called out to her, but received no reply, but i could feel some energy there so i told myself not to be in a hurry... so i just told myself this white space is just a waiting lobby, so i sat there while waiting for her. this happened over a few days until one day i was brought into somewhere which was very light blue like a home with rooms.

like i said i'm not sure if i really communicated with her, but since then every time we meet it would be in a blue environment. sometimes it will be outdoor with the golden hour kind of sun looking over us. and we just gaze into the sun, enjoying each other's presence.

to be frank, i don't really know how to ask my spirits. i do have a list of things, but since after that menial work completed, i don't know how to see if other wishes got completed or not, because i also don't want to accuse them for not doing anything. so that's why i said i don't task anymore.

for offering, i know mine likes sweet things like what lisa described. i gave her honey at the beginning, which she was keen. but now just incense on weekly basis.

one thing i noticed is that mine has different description than what lisa described.

how long have u gotten urs?

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Demichelis wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:18 am Hello spirit friends,

I have a few questions on interacting with my watcher. This fellow appears to be light hearted and is from MMT. I have tried to develop good communication with him through meditation and telepathic thoughts/conversation. I wear the vessel daily on a neckchain. The vessel is too small for my stubby fingers. I have also tried reading a lot on spirit communication but practicing it so far hasn't yielded results. I believe these (MMT) WA watchers may be different from CH's watchers.

If you have a light watcher, what are some productive ways you have found to communicate? Does your watcher respond? Does yours interact, in a positive way, through sending you thoughts or physical manifestations? How do you ask your watcher to help you--literally just phrase a request or wish or question to them in your mind?

Hope these questions are OK, I'm still trying to learn how best to send and receive.

Thank you.
Hello!

May I ask what kind of results are you getting? And, what kind are you wanting? Do you make offerings?

I like to communicate telepathically. Most times, I hold the vessel and say their names. When I feel their energy, literally it's electrical energy which tingles, then I communicate with them. I communicate often throughout the day and I try to say hello to all of mine in the morning and good night. I task them for protection and to work with my other protective spirits to keep away negative entities, energy, evil eye, etc.. from my home and my work place and to keep my family safe. I don't hear them in my head, though, like I do with some other spirits.

I also like to use a pendulum. That method has proved VERY effective. I know that it's not in-depth communication, like you would like a conversation to be, but it's very helpful when making decisions. In this way, I do receive a response unless my spirit does not want to communicate at the time, which is honestly not often. Although, my werewolf does not like to communicate during the daytime.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

P.S. Lisa is wonderful!! I have many spirits from her, as well.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Demichelis wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:18 am Hello spirit friends,

I have a few questions on interacting with my watcher. [...]

[...]
Hi. I think those questions are fine and touch directly on the familiar topic of spirit communication.

I have a Female Watcher (Light) from MMT - the first spirit I got from Lisa, over 5 years ago.

I think she has a very gentle touch, in terms of energy and presence, which may somewhat explain why it feels like there's not a strong, tangible presence for you from your Watcher. As was said above, one thing for sure is that they'll still respond to any mental communication from us. And, if you think about it, they *are* Watchers...they're used to hanging back and observing, rather than muscling in on situations with hobnail boots, if you know what I mean.

You're right, the MMT Watchers are different from CH's. However that's not inconsistent with CH's statement* that there are many types of Watchers.

*(nb I was going to provide a link to that CH article but can't find it. All I can say is I feel sure I did read that somewhere within CH's articles or books. Also, if you search the Shop for 'watcher', you'll see a number of other spirits called Watchers, apart from just the Tower Watchers & Grigori mentioned in the Encyclopedia.)

On communicating with your MMT Watcher (Light), I think Lisa's recommendations on spirit communication are good. eg The quiet 'meditation' method she recommends. However CH's tips are also very useful. You can find them on the links below. My favourite one is #4 subtle signs in the first article.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html see How Do I Communicate With My Spirit? onwards.

I've found those articles well worth returning to again and again, until it all really sinks in.

Other spirits I have from MMT do come across to me as having a more tangible presence. But I think, once we've learned to recognise their voice/energy/presence/how they interact, it can be far easier to tune into the presence of each.

tl/dr: The same general principles and tips for communicating with other spirits should apply equally to MMT's Light Watchers. They may have a more gentle energy than some spirits, which could be misinterpreted as them being absent or uncommunicative.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Demichelis
new here
new here

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, I have read the FAQs and related articles many times now. I am trying to be successful and also realistic in communicating with this watcher spirit. At the moment, this is my only spirit. I will keep trying.

I also struggle with how to ask him things, or more applicably what are things that can be asked....? Is it like "I request help in finding $20 to fill my gas tank" or does a request to a watcher need to be more esoteric, spiritual, or non-earth realm type of asking....? I have even asked for guidance or support on this and have been open as much as I can about receiving an answer, sign, or support.

Thank you for listening.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This particular issue was my problem for a while too. Asking my companions for this or that never came easy. Until I figured to just simply ask them to join me in my life everyday and intuitively step in for me, whenever they feel they will able to help me.

For example, scenario 1, I need to do shopping today. Anyone interested welcome to come with me. Especially my psy vamp, I count on you due to crowd and feed. Then on my way, I am especially chatty with them. And I say stuff like this, I hope I'll have a parking spot. Oh my God, it's Thursday! - Guys, I need a parking spot, please.... Then... Yeay, my usual spot is empty. - Thanks everyone. 😂 Scenario 2, Inside the shops, - I am looking for a bargain shoe. Again, I just speak out laud. - Oh that shoe is looking good, wait a minute, it's half price.🤣 - Thank you my lovelies. '-And it's a perfect fit!'

When, I have my sessions with them, I have a book where I do tasking them written done . Some of them are tasked to simply guide me with knowledge and wisdom intuitively. That can come to me in dreams, telepathic or psychic flashes...anything.

Maybe find the way that you are the most receptive to get feedbacks from your watcher and try that with simple tasks, so you could follow up if it's done. Then progress to communicate with yours and look for signs.

I have only CH Watchers. I tasked them for protection and intuitive guidance. I have seen them in their cloaks at night. But, I do not remember ever having a conversation with them.
Demichelis wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:23 pm Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, I have read the FAQs and related articles many times now. I am trying to be successful and also realistic in communicating with this watcher spirit. At the moment, this is my only spirit. I will keep trying.

I also struggle with how to ask him things, or more applicably what are things that can be asked....? Is it like "I request help in finding $20 to fill my gas tank" or does a request to a watcher need to be more esoteric, spiritual, or non-earth realm type of asking....? I have even asked for guidance or support on this and have been open as much as I can about receiving an answer, sign, or support.

Thank you for listening.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Demichelis
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:55 am This particular issue was my problem for a while too. Asking my companions for this or that never came easy. Until I figured to just simply ask them to join me in my life everyday and intuitively step in for me, whenever they feel they will able to help me. ....
Thanks for the examples and your comments. I will try something like that, applicable to my everyday.
Last edited by Demichelis on Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Creatures”