heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thyr wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:27 pm
Aprophis wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:30 pm
Thyr wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:22 pm I create my servitors the same way, but I can't talk for all the other practitioners, that's why I mentioned that.
Attention does help with creating a connection though, if one didn't create a servitor for themselves.
That's for literally ANY relationship (and should be common sense). Try ignoring your partner for a week and see ;*D
Yep, but still people need to be reminded. :p) There've been enough people wanting wishes, spells and beings to manifest without investing anything...
Hi guys, thanks for your responses. I just thought EM servitors were supposed to work automatically, because as you said, they use their own energy sources. I was also told they didn't require offerings either. I assumed from both factors that their servitors would automatically work for me, even without attention. I know that DLM servitors are more personal and require attention, and really like offerings. I haven't been able to connect with them either, but EM servitors should just work, right? I have a few of their guardians, wore their vessels constantly and they did not get rid of malicious unbounds. Other things have got rid of the unbounds, but not the EM servitors, which surprises me because of other peoples' experiences, plus their shop descriptions.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

heypanda wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:34 am I know that DLM servitors are more personal and require attention, and really like offerings. I haven't been able to connect with them either, but EM servitors should just work, right? I have a few of their guardians, wore their vessels constantly and they did not get rid of malicious unbounds. Other things have got rid of the unbounds, but not the EM servitors, which surprises me because of other peoples' experiences, plus their shop descriptions.
Yes, they should work. You'll have to order them to do certain things though. Generally guards would protect you from whatever they perceive as attack.
I have no idea how strong or powerful they would be though.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:34 am [[...]
Hi guys, thanks for your responses. I just thought EM servitors were supposed to work automatically, because as you said, they use their own energy sources. I was also told they didn't require offerings either. I assumed from both factors that their servitors would automatically work for me, even without attention. I know that DLM servitors are more personal and require attention, and really like offerings. I haven't been able to connect with them either, but EM servitors should just work, right? I have a few of their guardians, wore their vessels constantly and they did not get rid of malicious unbounds. Other things have got rid of the unbounds, but not the EM servitors, which surprises me because of other peoples' experiences, plus their shop descriptions.
I had a different experience with EM's Guardians.

Nine years ago, when I was far less sure about how to handle unbounds, I'd met one that seemed to be demanding things from me I was uncertain and uncomfortable about to the point of being a bit stressed out about it.

It came to a head and suddenly that unbound, attached companion had gone and I'd instantly forgotten its name too.

I'm convinced it was the Emperor of Healing (who cannot be ordered by its owner), maybe in conjunction with my lifetime spirit guides, who'd decided the elastic had stretched far enough and snapped it for me. To this day I still can't remember that spirit's name, although I do have the ability to call for it, when I want, as another unbound is known to it and can call it for me.

So the attached companion had their attachment ended for me by an em Guardian. (I feel pretty sure.)

tl/dr: I think it will help with EM's Guardians to spell out to them exactly what we don't want hanging around us. Otherwise I think they may form their own judgement as to what's bad for us. The one's who do take orders from us may not act without our consent in some situations.

I know EM's WingedWolfPsion and Celius used to very confidently claim that their Guardians were/are very strong and that they do automatically work for us. One time Celius told me via email that they will protect us, their owner, against our own spirit companions, if they act against us. All of this is without being told.

Maybe being uncomfortable with a certain spirit around won't always be enough to have them banished by an EM Guardian. But telling them we don't want them around might just do it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Lewk wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:20 am
heypanda wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:34 am [[...]
I had a different experience with EM's Guardians.

Nine years ago, when I was far less sure about how to handle unbounds, I'd met one that seemed to be demanding things from me I was uncertain and uncomfortable about to the point of being a bit stressed out about it.

It came to a head and suddenly that unbound, attached companion had gone and I'd instantly forgotten its name too.

I'm convinced it was the Emperor of Healing (who cannot be ordered by its owner), maybe in conjunction with my lifetime spirit guides, who'd decided the elastic had stretched far enough and snapped it for me. To this day I still can't remember that spirit's name, although I do have the ability to call for it, when I want, as another unbound is known to it and can call it for me.

So the attached companion had their attachment ended for me by an em Guardian. (I feel pretty sure.)

tl/dr: I think it will help with EM's Guardians to spell out to them exactly what we don't want hanging around us. Otherwise I think they may form their own judgement as to what's bad for us. The one's who do take orders from us may not act without our consent in some situations.

I know EM's WingedWolfPsion and Celius used to very confidently claim that their Guardians were/are very strong and that they do automatically work for us. One time Celius told me via email that they will protect us, their owner, against our own spirit companions, if they act against us. All of this is without being told.

Maybe being uncomfortable with a certain spirit around won't always be enough to have them banished by an EM Guardian. But telling them we don't want them around might just do it.

Hi Lewk,

Thanks for sharing your experience. :) You think I didn't ask them to banish the unbounds? :] I practically yelled at them too, lol. I wore their vessels all (3+ Emperors including the one of Healing) at the same time for a week, tried the platform that shared their energies with a vessel of ones' choice for a week and wore that. Nothing. I have not been able to experience them in any way, unlike spirits.

What is strange though, is how powerful copper seems to be, and can suddenly get rid of a being. Also, like I think you might have mentioned before in getting rid of your unbound, your EM servitor blocked its signal, right? I've experienced the "signal" suddenly switching off too, like a broadcast that suddenly switched off. The being(s) return though, I've still got a problem with that. They love feeding off excess energy, whether it's joy (They take the happiness feeling away) or provoking me into anger. I largely ignore them, even so, draining any happy energy, as well as any energy, is very annoying. I really want to get rid of them.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:47 pm [...]

Hi Lewk,

Thanks for sharing your experience. :) You think I didn't ask them to banish the unbounds? :] I practically yelled at them too, lol. I wore their vessels all (3+ Emperors including the one of Healing) at the same time for a week, tried the platform that shared their energies with a vessel of ones' choice for a week and wore that. Nothing. I have not been able to experience them in any way, unlike spirits.

What is strange though, is how powerful copper seems to be, and can suddenly get rid of a being. Also, like I think you might have mentioned before in getting rid of your unbound, your EM servitor blocked its signal, right? I've experienced the "signal" suddenly switching off too, like a broadcast that suddenly switched off. The being(s) return though, I've still got a problem with that. They love feeding off excess energy, whether it's joy (They take the happiness feeling away) or provoking me into anger. I largely ignore them, even so, draining any happy energy, as well as any energy, is very annoying. I really want to get rid of them.
I hope you get to where you want to be with this.

As this thread is about servitors, I won't go off topic and say much on that. I can't remember if there are other threads in which you've mentioned this problem - in any case, my standard recommendation is to consult CH support and follow their advice to the letter.

I have sometimes wondered - putting myself in the place of a sentient servitor - how they can distinguish between my mind seeming to voluntarily reach out to a unbound (which I reflexively do and I guess many of us perhaps do too) and my instruction to not let any unbounds in or not let any of them contact me. How do they figure out what I want?

It's not my place to comment on what you've done in that regard. It just seems very complex to me at times. The fact that we can also project / recreate the experience with our own mental energy, even if we know all about that, just makes it all the more so. Food for thought I guess.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse