Can we get the ability to edit our posts?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is just a little thing that makes me bananas. The perfectionist in me gets frustrated when I hit SUBMIT, only to belatedly find a typo in the topic or body of my post that I can't fix. Argh!

I have been on forums where folks can go back and fix their mistakes. I was wondering if those features could be turned on here.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:12 pm This is just a little thing that makes me bananas. The perfectionist in me gets frustrated when I hit SUBMIT, only to belatedly find a typo in the topic or body of my post that I can't fix. Argh!

I have been on forums where folks can go back and fix their mistakes. I was wondering if those features could be turned on here.
Do you mean after the initial couple of minutes, during which it does usually let us edit? Or does that option not usually show up for you?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The option to edit immediately after posting doesn’t always appear for me. I’m thinking that if the option is enabled for everyone, that issue will be fixed.

I haven’t spotted a pattern yet on when the option does or does not show up. I wonder if it’s a mobile-vs.-desktop thing?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:06 pm The option to edit immediately after posting doesn’t always appear for me. I’m thinking that if the option is enabled for everyone, that issue will be fixed.

I haven’t spotted a pattern yet on when the option does or does not show up. I wonder if it’s a mobile-vs.-desktop thing?
I guess it could be something like that.

Even on my PC the edit option doesn't always load, although it usually does. Not sure exactly why.

My mobile always remembers my username & password and logs me in automatically but my PC recently hasn't always done that.

What's the remedy? Not sure but if I was in this position and I still had a browser that lets me choose which cookies to delete, I'd delete just the CH Forum cookie(s). But I'm not an IT expert. Maybe CH support can suggest a solution?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I like to use my notes on my phone to write my reply, and proof read it there before placing it into the reply box. Once I place it there I proof read it in the preview feature..then click submit. I then read my post once it's live, and proof read again. It helps to keep errors down.. but even still there are occasions where I miss something. I do agree, not being able to edit later can be bothersome. I think people generally know what we are trying to say though, so I don't worry too much.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”