new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi, new to CH but very delighted to discover them. I have bindings via other sources and am about to purchase through CH.
I'm doing a very long term course in ceremonial magick, and one of the methods introduced is a ritual cleanse method to clear oneself of parasites, negative energy/entities etc.
I'm very committed to my spirit companions and that process though, and am concerned that the cleansing might strip away ALL connections (it's effectively an exorcism exercise).

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

You wrote yourself:
Calvinex wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:11 pm I'm doing a very long term course in ceremonial magick, and one of the methods introduced is a ritual cleanse method to clear oneself of parasites, negative energy/entities etc.
So no need to worry. A proper binding or bond won't get affected, as long as the spirit or entity isn't malicious.
Otherwise this cleanse would also remove bonds with spirit animals, totems, guardian angels or whatever it is you believe in and I don't think that it's supposed to do so.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Calvinex wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:11 pm Hi, new to CH but very delighted to discover them. I have bindings via other sources and am about to purchase through CH.
I'm doing a very long term course in ceremonial magick, and one of the methods introduced is a ritual cleanse method to clear oneself of parasites, negative energy/entities etc.
I'm very committed to my spirit companions and that process though, and am concerned that the cleansing might strip away ALL connections (it's effectively an exorcism exercise).
This answers that point...
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... light=LBRP

A couple of other things:

It's a courtesy to let our spirit family know before we do these things.

Bound spirit companions can't be banished as an agreement is in place to be our lifelong companions. But if we tried to banish them, it could energetically impact the magical binding. (If you read CH Shop listings for spirit protectors, such as the Crocotta, you'll see it's not so much that the spirits can be harmed that they need protection...

"This is not of a physical nature as spirits are no longer in physical form and cannot be physically harmed. This pertains to attacks such as tampering with their ability to communicate or manifest, interfering with curses or hexes that cause a blockage for you and your spirit companion, and attacks that keep you from being able to appropriately bond and engage with spirits."

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-crocotta.html

Intention is key when it comes to banishment. If, for example, we used a spell that was loosely worded so as to banish any unbounds, that could be very distressing for our attached, very welcome unbound companions and might potentially sever the link. (It's probably not that straightforward.) I think it would be distressing for our bound spirit companions but would not break a CH binding or cause them actual harm.

So we need to be clear what our banishing is doing. Eg Is it banishing negative and malicious energies and beings that are both uninvited and unwelcome? Is the banishing worded that way? Is that our clear intention too?

CH also sell safe space stones...

"The safe space is meant to house any binding for any length of time while providing protective measures to keep out any outside inteference, as well as offer a harmonious blend of spells to promote peace and relaxation."

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/portable-safe-space.html

So if peaceful, harmonious, safe spaces are peaceful and relaxing for spirits companions, then tampering, interfering energies - like a badly directed banishing attempt can be distressing.

But bear in mind what that CH article says. Not all practitioners construct their bindings the same way. Banishing could impact weak bindings.

Space clearing is, in my opinion, less likely to cause blockage-type problems. But a courtesy warning is still a good idea. I think in the end the intent/aim of a particular space clearing or banishing is important. If there are words, they will give a big clue.

As ever, the above is to the best of my understanding.

This CH book includes instructions for space clearing...
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/paranorm ... guide.html

There's a physical book version too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”