Does the dream have any meaning and who was the woman?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
TheUnprejudicedSeeker
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello dear community.

I would like to know from experienced people if my dream could have a meaning. And if so, then what?

Normally, I wouldn't worry about it. But since this dream was completely different from anything else I've ever dreamed, I'm not so sure. (my dreams are actually always meaningless). The dream seemed far too realistic.

Some short information, I think they might be important for this dream. I failed my studies and was devastated, depressed and didn't know what to do. In short, I felt bad. The dream occurred in the night from September 20 to 21.

And now for what happened in my dream:
I was in a room (I guess a living room). With me was a woman I never met before. She was about my age. Yet I had a familiar feeling. We were lying on the couch. I sideways in front and she was behind me, also on her side.

I was lying more like a fetus half curled up, and this woman was hugging me and squeezing me really tight, which was a funny picture since I'm only 1.25 meters tall, and she's definitely taller. I would guess about 1.80 meters or so.

Another younger woman came in briefly and was disgusted by our cuddling and walked away annoyed. If I remember correctly, it was her sister.

The rest of the dream was then just cuddling. She had me in her arms and was constantly saying soothing words (which I unfortunately can't remember). At the end, she grabbed the inside of my right thigh, which was uncomfortable and annoying. (I had the feeling she wanted to tease me a bit so that I would have other thoughts).
The dream then stopped abruptly because I was woken up by our dog barking loudly.

If I had not been awakened by the dog, I would have liked to lie even further in her arms.

As mentioned above, the dream was abnormally realistic. I had the feeling of being really present during the entire dream. In addition, which may probably sound strange, I had almost all my five senses (I'm not sure about the tasting).
I felt her embrace quite clearly, which was very tight, but still not uncomfortable. I clearly saw the room, the couch, and her sister I also saw clearly. Furthermore, I also heard everything clearly. I heard exactly how her sister stomped away, and I could also hear the voice of the woman hugging me very clearly. It was clear, distinct and gentle, and it seemed reassuring and familiar. She didn't speak loudly, but she didn't speak quietly either.
I could also smell her. I know it sounds disturbing at first. But I could smell her hair, which was a very pleasant and at the same time nice scent.

All the time, I also felt safe. I could not sense that she had any evil intent or if she was generally threatening.

But now I am confused. Who was the woman? Why was I not afraid? Was it really stupid coincidence that I had this dream after I felt so bad. Why was this dream so “clear”?
And if it really was more than just a dream, I wonder who, or what visited me? Could it really have been a strange entity that visited me? Was it an unbound spirit?

Was my mind playing tricks on me or does my dream have another meaning?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I thought I should respond but unfortunately my usual response is that I think the dreamer is best placed to interpret their own dreams. Also others will see your dream from their own perspective and could offer you a wide range of speculation and interpretations.

What's your own gut feeling?

If we want to get to grips with our dreams, there are good books out there. Once we've chosen an interpretation method and have set an intention for our dreams to 'speak' to us, then we could adopt a consistent approach and our dreams may start responding to that. The same might go for having a spiritual mentor who helps interpret our dreams. If we stick with them then the oracle aspect of our dreams can factor that in and 'speak' accordingly...in my opinion, for what it's worth.

Even when there's a spiritual influence or spirit presence in a dream, don't forget our psychological makeup is still a factor. Dreams may have a combination of several factors in play at once.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, I am not much of a dreamer nor an interpreter of dreams but the easiest thing I did, when similar dream, occurred to me, I placed an order with CH to see, what unbounds around me? I was suspicious of a male vamp. Which I was right about and I now have him in my companions.

You can simply look through of all the different types of readings available in the shop and see if it's any of it, fits with you to order and discover. Other ways to get more information is to get in touch with your spirit guides. That's also includes CH services, if you like to get in touch with them.

You can also discover it by yourself with telepathic, pendulum or cards if you know how to do that.

I intuitively interpret my own dreams. When someone like this 'real' type of dreams occurs very rarely, I always think of my spirit guides first that includes unbounds.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

I'm sorry to hear about the feelings of devastation after failing your studies. As long as you don't give up, you'll succeed in the future. As for your dream, and how realistically you described feeling and using all your senses - you may have quantum-jumped into another universe of being you. This parallel you could have also just went through a tough experience and clearly you knew this woman and the other woman was her sister and experienced the dream like reality. When human beings get into a fetal position it's usually a time of deep sorrow and humbling. How encouraging that you had this moment of intimacy and support in a parallel existence of you. What is extraordinary about this possibility is we can choose to quantum-jump and "visit" our parallel selves anytime we want through meditation. You can visit another version of you in the universe that is doing very well in their studies and talk with them about how to do it and come back with that knowledge and use it in this reality to your benefit. Best of luck to you.

Velca
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

You can only get to the meat of your dreams & understand them when you personally unpack it.

I know this is such an eye rolling inducing answer but it is true, allow me to explain.

When I ask you what a starfish represents to you, what is your answer? :@

I promise you it is not the same answer as mine.

A starfish represents my first spirit guide making their appearance to me. When I see them, I know what's up. If I were to take your answer, (or anyone else's really) would have me miss a very obvious puzzle piece for my spiritual journey. *>*

Lets also unpack this from a more logical, science approach. O.Op

When we go to sleep at night, it is believed our brains go through an information dump. It's everything our brains have experienced & also conceptualized.

Our dreams are internal experiences. This is important to acknowledge not only because of the individuality of the experience...but also that its very different than having a spiritual experience that you may get from astral projection or ritual space etc. Spiritual energies (basic umbrella term for everything beyond our physical) are able to come through our interrnal dream journey, but it's not always the case.

Speaking personally, I know when something has spiritual significance or when it's just part of the informatiom dump because the spiritual aspects almost pull me to half lucidity. The starfsh just FEELS different than the rest of the experience. While I am not lucid, I am still aware. It's something absolutely no one but myself will be able to identify *0*

I would suggest identifying if you share in that type of experience as I do. Perhaps it happens in a different sensation or way for you.

You can pick your eyeballs up off the ceiling now yall, hehe :'D

Start and end every conversation with laughter.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”