Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

Hello, twice I noticed strange shapes formed by lit candles during rituals with my jinns. Once a few years ago a candle started melting at high speed forming balls on one side. And yesterday was the first time I called a new djinn from my dungeon and it started again. one of the candles began to melt visibly and the flame became very thick then very fine but very large and letting out black smoke for 10 or 15 minutes. And strange shapes were formed by the melted wax. The other two candles burned out quite normally. What does that mean ?

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I am not an expert in candle flames, but I can observe that whenever I light up and make a request to an entity, there are modifications to the candle flame. When the spirit receives the candle the flame usually gets high.
Whirling flame also means there is spirit nearby, but high flame is more auspicious.
Candle that cries a lot means that there is difficulty with the request; or it was poorly formulated, or lack of concentration or difficulty accepting the request.
Small flame also means difficulties and when the candle cries a lot.
And when it goes out a lot or has trouble lighting it up, it's not good either.
The candle burning too fast is also not good.
problems in burning candles can often be related to energetic and spiritual interference that prevent contact and the achievement of goals. Sometimes it can be an evil spell, or black magic done against the person lighting the candle. So the first advice is to do an energy cleanse.

Maliana
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

Thank you for your response.
This is totally in line with my own feelings. The first time this happened to me, I was asking to be part of a group, and at the same time two members of this group were calling on entities to stop me. This creates two opposing demands. It's true. But the second time I was simply welcoming a new spirit and letting him know that I would like our relationship to be based on kindness and respect. That's all..

This new spirit watched me for two days, watching me for entire afternoons and evenings from a corner of the room while I was doing nothing special. Then no longer came to several requests for rituals.
Then yesterday.. the candle reacted like this.
I can't tell if he refuses to collaborate with me or if he informs me of the presence of bad energy or black magic around me. Because in addition, it is the black candle that has melted as described above. the other colors remained intact.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Black candles tend to absorb energies, especially negative ones.

I would suggest burning sage in your home, whether in the form of incense or herb, purifying, calling the elements to purify, along with their protective spirits.

Pass sage smoke on yourself and do the following: take a chicken egg, which is not in the fridge, and pass it all over your body, especially in the main chakras, imagined head to toe removing all negativity. Then deposit it in nature next to a tree in a place you don't go for a week, to transmute the energies. If not, break the toilet and flush the toilet.

I hope I was helpfull.

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

marcoank wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:58 am If not, break the toilet and flush the toilet.
I strongly suggest you do not break the toilet! :p)

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It actually breaks the egg inside the latrine and flushes the toilet.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”