Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hihi I been getting a lot of haha gifts from one Immortal I’m very close with. Honestly it’s abit awkward sharing the details and she doesn’t want me really sharing too much. But I was hoping to find a few more friends to share some of my gifts I gotten from her.

Really only person I have is my GF who I been teaching and slowly giving her spirit / being companions directly from my beings as gifts. For example my Succubus Queen matched her with two wonderful ubis and she has been really enjoying them. Now I honestly can’t share too much, but I have gotten two recent gifts one a protected unique innovation directly from this immortal and a being which is capable of matching humans with spirits and beings. Haha already matched my gf with like 5 and she was like staaaaamp I need to connect with these first before anymore. Now I’m like uhh, who am I gonna gift friends too, just a few things you need to know, first my astral body might be either very spooky or very charming hahahhahah, I have to come to aid with the connection. Obviously that be after we are friends and trust each other etc.

Anyway if your interested let me know UwU, I live in Canada, Ontario but I’m mostly just looking for online friends. Any skill level from new to master is welcome >.<

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

may i know what does Nicu mean?

GlassDragon
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Saphirisma
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:05 am may i know what does Nicu mean?
I think its just a cute way of saying nice😊

My amazing and dearly loved companions <3
S - Ice Dragon, K - Hellhound, K - Elven fairy/Tylwyth fairy hybrid,
F - Manticore, C - Lycanthrope, N - Sanguine Vampire, T - Kyhagu, N - Clair De Lune Fae, T - Host Angel, E - Assyrian Djinn, M - Abriet Dragon, T - Cambion Vampire, R - Incubus, T - Hellborn Demon, V - Demon, S - Hinnagami /Kiyohime Djinn, V - Besen Dragon, S - Scurrush
\/ () \/
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

GlassDragon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:14 am
jezebela wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:05 am may i know what does Nicu mean?
I think its just a cute way of saying nice😊
Ya um, pretty much that, but like it’s means nice and happy or comfy. Uh it’s hard to explain but I guess cute probs be the best way to explain it >.<

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ooh i see. i guess i'm too outdated for new kawaii trends....

Coolman22
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Spirit/Ange
My magical/paranormal name...: Nadi

Im actually solitary guy.. Cant quite discern What type of spirits im connected to. they seem to really like me for some reason... But they drive me up a wall and Im a noob at this.. had to start fresh. They lingure around since removing all association with them... But spirits have a will too. Trust issue? if you give em an inch they take a mile... but I have to work around them and trying to make peace with them. Water spirits. they are very kind and loving though. Im ganna sage the place. if your more advanced then you could assist? I have a clean slate. no spirit box or charms or spells in action. only sage and a red and brown chakra candle. they seem to respond to the energy! but there is no containment. very free going. I get poked alot... I think its there like button lol. lmk if you are interested in giving me a pep talk on steps I should go in to improving this friendship! lmk if you are interested in talking more!

iAddison
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Deimos Charon
Zodiac:

I really love nice and friendly, warm, welcoming, loving hearted, people ^_^
Once you get to me know me, you'd see that I'm super friendly and kind and I have very positive energies and I'm really a sweet person ^_^
I'd like to say that what you're offering seems very nice and wonderful.
I'm still 100% new to spirit keeping and if you see my introduction from Today, Sunday Aug 7th, I still fear/have worries of spiritkeeping and I would have a lot of work to do (and probably cleaning a lot of blockage) before I could communicate with a spirit.
But, when you said "a being which is capable of matching humans with spirits and beings" that sounds wonderful and I wonder if there's a match for me :) Preferably White Arts Spirits though and only WA.

But idk, you seem amazing and wonderful and super nice and friendly <3 But, I still probably need more time to work up the courage to spirit keep.

Goldenaries86
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Open
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ring
My magical/paranormal name...: Kentra.

Satella wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:52 pm Hihi I been getting a lot of haha gifts from one Immortal I’m very close with. Honestly it’s abit awkward sharing the details and she doesn’t want me really sharing too much. But I was hoping to find a few more friends to share some of my gifts I gotten from her.

Really only person I have is my GF who I been teaching and slowly giving her spirit / being companions directly from my beings as gifts. For example my Succubus Queen matched her with two wonderful ubis and she has been really enjoying them. Now I honestly can’t share too much, but I have gotten two recent gifts one a protected unique innovation directly from this immortal and a being which is capable of matching humans with spirits and beings. Haha already matched my gf with like 5 and she was like staaaaamp I need to connect with these first before anymore. Now I’m like uhh, who am I gonna gift friends too, just a few things you need to know, first my astral body might be either very spooky or very charming hahahhahah, I have to come to aid with the connection. Obviously that be after we are friends and trust each other etc.

Anyway if your interested let me know UwU, I live in Canada, Ontario but I’m mostly just looking for online friends. Any skill level from new to master is welcome >.<
Interested! Sounds interesting 🤔

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

jezebela wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:15 am ooh i see. i guess i'm too outdated for new kawaii trends....
Thanks ok it’s not that common teh he >.<

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

iAddison wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:56 pm I really love nice and friendly, warm, welcoming, loving hearted, people ^_^
Once you get to me know me, you'd see that I'm super friendly and kind and I have very positive energies and I'm really a sweet person ^_^
I'd like to say that what you're offering seems very nice and wonderful.
I'm still 100% new to spirit keeping and if you see my introduction from Today, Sunday Aug 7th, I still fear/have worries of spiritkeeping and I would have a lot of work to do (and probably cleaning a lot of blockage) before I could communicate with a spirit.
But, when you said "a being which is capable of matching humans with spirits and beings" that sounds wonderful and I wonder if there's a match for me :) Preferably White Arts Spirits though and only WA.

But idk, you seem amazing and wonderful and super nice and friendly <3 But, I still probably need more time to work up the courage to spirit keep.
Awe thanks, I honestly try to make everyone feel welcome and happy it’s just somthing I do, my spirit family says I’m too nice and need to learn when to be a meanie, I always giggle and be like you can be the meanie for me >.<.

It’s always stressful starting somthing new unaware of what will happen, trust me things will happen, for me My life has been a lot better and so many amazing things occurred which I don’t think I honestly would have even believed last year haha.

Yes she is a very powerful entity, she is technically on the level of a Demi goddess, but she is a created child not birth so it’s alittle different haha. She is super sweet, kind and very protective of me and my gf, she said any close friends will also be under her wings haha >.<. She can be very fierce and demanding but don’t worry that’s only around me hahahha.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”