You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

Hello,

I am seriously considering requesting a custom djinn. I'm looking for testimonials from people who have custom djinns. Is it different from non-custom jinns? In particular because these jinns who advance on demand have, for some, never worked with humans. Finally it seems to me except error on my part. Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm, can you explain what you mean by custom djinn?
Because if it's custom conjuration of djinn, you can ask the conjurer what kind of djinn you're looking for. So, I'm not sure what you mean by custom djinn and non-custom djinn there... : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:52 am Hello,

I am seriously considering requesting a custom djinn. I'm looking for testimonials from people who have custom djinns. Is it different from non-custom jinns? In particular because these jinns who advance on demand have, for some, never worked with humans. Finally it seems to me except error on my part. Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.
a custom spirit or entity is just that they are conjured with your energy in mind to be as compatible to you and your needs as possible. it's when you approach each conjurer to have one summoned to match your needs. based on my experience, whether the djinn is custom conjured or already conjured in a listing, they are just as good.

i guess the only difference is if you're looking for higher ranking ones, you may need to wait until their listing is available for pre-conjure. but for custom, you can bypass that and go direct to ask for specific ranking so there's less waiting time.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:52 am [...] In particular because these jinns who advance on demand have, for some, never worked with humans. [...]
The only thing I'd add is that afaik neither pre-conjured or custom conjured djinn have necessarily worked with humans before. I've not yet seen that mentioned in a seller's listings. Mind you, I've only got Djinn from 2 sellers.

A modern conjuration, eg like CH does, will call a suitable companion. It's not important to me that a Djinn has worked with humans before. If it is important for you, you can ask the seller if they can conjure one for you that has. Or, even better, ask about a reverse adoption of a bound djinn spirit that has been with a Keeper in the modern, spirit keeping way.

(Older ways of humans working with Djinn may not necessarily have been a good or useful experience for those Djinn. See also https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... +is+modern

Logically speaking, I think it's not necessarily the case that that kind of experience will have made them better at being a companion - although in some cases it might have.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Djinn / Genie”