Wyvern get along with other dragons?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm thinking of getting some wyverns, and a silver dragon. I have a brass I already ordered. My question, will they all get along? I read wyverns like to be in groups of 3 or 4, so I'll get 3 of them. And I plan on making a little nest for all of them as well. Just want to make sure they will all be happy. I'm really excited about new friends.

0..0 *0*
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Beckielyn wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:03 am I'm thinking of getting some wyverns, and a silver dragon. I have a brass I already ordered. My question, will they all get along? I read wyverns like to be in groups of 3 or 4, so I'll get 3 of them. And I plan on making a little nest for all of them as well. Just want to make sure they will all be happy. I'm really excited about new friends.
Brass and Silver Dragons are classified by CH as White Arts and Wyverns as Dark Arts. Many DA & WA spirits do get along.

It may not be worth worrying about but you can ask CH about this in your order notes.

I think it's great that you're being thoughtful about ordering 3 Wyverns because they like to be in groups of 3 or 4.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:14 am
Beckielyn wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:03 am I'm thinking of getting some wyverns, and a silver dragon. I have a brass I already ordered. My question, will they all get along? I read wyverns like to be in groups of 3 or 4, so I'll get 3 of them. And I plan on making a little nest for all of them as well. Just want to make sure they will all be happy. I'm really excited about new friends.
Brass and Silver Dragons are classified by CH as White Arts and Wyverns as Dark Arts. Many DA & WA spirits do get along.

It may not be worth worrying about but you can ask CH about this in your order notes.

I think it's great that you're being thoughtful about ordering 3 Wyverns because they like to be in groups of 3 or 4.
Thank you for the reply! I'm probably over thinking it, but when I order I'll probably ask just to be safe.
I like how the brass and silver are chatty, and the Wyverns are rude sometimes.
I'm usually a lonely person who can be a bit rude. Lol I just wanna make sure I have a good, happy space for everyone.
Thanks again!

0..0 *0*
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thumbs up for thinking ahead about such things :3
I am sure they will content with the arrangements you will provide them :)

Also... there some CH-Spells wich help creating and holding such a Space and Atmosphere you want to have and create... Lets see... Like this one:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... IRITS.html

There also others, but I cannot remember right now how they were called....

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Kobald wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:25 pm Thumbs up for thinking ahead about such things :3
I am sure they will content with the arrangements you will provide them :)

Also... there some CH-Spells wich help creating and holding such a Space and Atmosphere you want to have and create... Lets see... Like this one

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... IRITS.html

There also others, but I cannot remember right now how they were called....
Thank you!
I did some research last night, and from what I read they should all get along just fine. So I went ahead and ordered my dragons. Seriously stoked. I also read they like car rides and such, my husband likes to go on 4 wheeler rides, I'm hoping I can get him to take them with him once in a while. He gets out more than I do. And I'm sure they would enjoy the country air!
Thank you for the convo and info!

0..0 *0*

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”