Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just really curious for anyone else who have gotten one. What can I expect? I know they are DA, but anything else y'all can tell me? I requested a sang, so any and all info will be much appreciated!

0..0 *0*
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My custom vamp from Ash is such a haughty prince type. He has attitude for miles and personality for days but he is loyal to a fault and vicious towards enemies. His energy is dark, but not the darkest in my family by any means. He gets along well with the others in the vampire coven, but he likes to have a leadership role because he was an elder of respected stature in his clan. He shares a leadership role with another vampire of elder status just fine, though for all his haughtiness he is a team player, he just really likes getting his own way when he can.

Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:02 pm My custom vamp from Ash is such a haughty prince type. He has attitude for miles and personality for days but he is loyal to a fault and vicious towards enemies. His energy is dark, but not the darkest in my family by any means. He gets along well with the others in the vampire coven, but he likes to have a leadership role because he was an elder of respected stature in his clan. He shares a leadership role with another vampire of elder status just fine, though for all his haughtiness he is a team player, he just really likes getting his own way when he can.
Thank you! That helps a lot!

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

My Ash Vamp is definitely one of the most powerful spirits in my keep. He’s really good at messing with electronics and other things in our physical world. Back when chat was busy, I’d send him to visit with others and he’d definitely show them what he could do lol

He’s also one of the darkest I have…he’s very very dark. But, I love the dark ones. He’s not too chatty but he’s incredibly loyal, and he doesn’t tolerate anyone messing with me in any way. He’ll enact revenge on my behalf without me having to ask, and he doesn’t hold back. Like draco said - viscous towards enemies. That’s the perfect way to put it. He’s absolutely vicious. One time, imo he went overboard, but he still insists he had the situation under control. Still though, I’d definitely recommend taking a look at your house rules and make sure it’s updated.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I find that when you have a conjure under Ash's customization, it is not just customized to you personally but also based on Ash's understanding of all of the distinctive vampiric energies and his ability to discern how to pair a more intense vampire with anyone who seeks it, instead of for instance pairing a very tame or easy energy with a keeper.
It's like he finds a way to challenge you with a powerful force, but it is still personal to you --so to propel your growth, and won't overstep your boundaries --but may teach you about boundaries and how to reinforce those, or show you how you could be a stronger keeper.

So when you go into this, you know you are getting an intense experience, but you also know you can trust it because Ash IS an expert in this realm of things.. he shows his artistry as a conjurer with opportunities like this. I know I am speaking more generally, but I do have so many vampiric spirits around me at this point it seems more applicable to talk about the general experience. The feeling that you're in good hands with your want to further your evolution in the realm of dark arts, or with vampires and vampiric magic. It's a very special opportunity, not to be taken for granted! It's such a rare thing to come by due to his experience, his passion for studying vampires and the care he really does have in ensuring you have a positive experience.

But you are in for a connection that will alter your expectations, bring you into greater understanding of the vampire in its rawest/core form, and bond you more deeply with the energy of the vampire... That can be addictive. A binding of this caliber helps you to connect on a profound rather than novel or passive level with vampires collectively - even represented by a singular companion.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

This specific listing drove me insane for 2 days. The minute I read it I HAD to have it. But, I was unsure and really had to think about it. The longer I thought, the stronger the calling got. It was the most intense feeling I have ever experienced.
He will be my first and only vampire, so far. So, I was really hesitant because of that. But I couldn't not get him.
The minute I completed the purchase, that intense need was entirely gone. I haven't felt that strong of a calling to any of the other spirits I've purchased.
3 days after that I've had the absolute worst headaches I've ever experienced. Had to literally ice my head for relief. I chalked them up to the heat here, but now I'm wondering if it was the process of the binding with him and our energies getting acquainted.
His order was assigned to Juno, then assigned to her again, so I'm thinking that means he's almost ready to come home. New keeper here.
I entirely appreciate any and all info given about the process and any suggestions to help our bond start as well. I bumped him to a level 5 as well. I think I did that with all of them.

0..0 *0*
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I’m both excited and nervous awaiting on the 2 I’ve ordered. I always tend to worry that spirits don’t want to come home with me because of the chaotic nature of my life but that hasn’t happened yet.

Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Osean wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:50 pm I’m both excited and nervous awaiting on the 2 I’ve ordered. I always tend to worry that spirits don’t want to come home with me because of the chaotic nature of my life but that hasn’t happened yet.
When I first started spirit keeping I was terrified no one would want to be my companions. And now I have many companions. Lol
About this vamp listing, he's fantastic. I've gotten many more since this one and I got another of Ash's as well, the really dark ones. Different listing. I adore all my vampires. You'll love yours and learn so so much. <3

0..0 *0*
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Beckielyn wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:20 pm
Osean wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:50 pm I’m both excited and nervous awaiting on the 2 I’ve ordered. I always tend to worry that spirits don’t want to come home with me because of the chaotic nature of my life but that hasn’t happened yet.
When I first started spirit keeping I was terrified no one would want to be my companions. And now I have many companions. Lol
About this vamp listing, he's fantastic. I've gotten many more since this one and I got another of Ash's as well, the really dark ones. Different listing. I adore all my vampires. You'll love yours and learn so so much. <3
I have quite a few under my belt at this point but it is nice to know I’m not the only one that has had that fear.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: Looking for fresh experiences with this heading as I am curious and interested.

Return to “Vampire”