Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

Hello fellow explorers into haunted and spirited archeology,

I wanted to share the following video so you know what this topic is about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4diMM4R2lPs it's titled: mystery about the crystal skulls. And that is what I want to talk about, is anyone familiar with this, what do you think it is? Maybe an ancient form of spirit keeping? It reminds me of the cult of the dead that had skulls of deceased loves ones as a sort of spirit vessel. I also love them since they are made of crystals. Well let me know what do you know and think of this mystery/legend of the crystal skulls? X..X

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pacslim wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:31 am Hello fellow explorers into haunted and spirited archeology,

I wanted to share the following video so you know what this topic is about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4diMM4R2lPs it's titled: mystery about the crystal skulls. And that is what I want to talk about, is anyone familiar with this, what do you think it is? Maybe an ancient form of spirit keeping? It reminds me of the cult of the dead that had skulls of deceased loves ones as a sort of spirit vessel. I also love them since they are made of crystals. Well let me know what do you know and think of this mystery/legend of the crystal skulls? X..X
The nearest I can get to validating crystal skull use is that, if you have a modern crafted skull-shaped crystal, yes, it can have its own intelligence. In fact any clear crystal can. (Or any gemstone.) And maybe the skull shape enhances the likelihood of being able to tune into its psychic nature, as if communing with a spirit.

I did see a very carefully researched documentary that, for me, proved beyond any reasonable doubt that the well known examples of allegedly ancient crystal skulls - either when tested or the paper trail of evidence is looked at carefully - were actually manufactured in modern times.

Skull use has a very honourable, ancient and prehistoric pedigree. It mainly tended to be a link with ancestors, I understand. (Or trophies of a defeated enemy.) If ancients were able to technologically shape and smooth clear crystal skulls to a good enough standard (not easy), I wouldn't be at all surprised if they would then use them for spirit communication. And maybe the spirit could form an attachment to the object.

I just don't think it's been proved that the examples we've seen are genuinely from ancient origins.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Yes I agree with Lewk and came to many of the same conclusions. The shape itself is able to act as a container of certain things, information, memories even.

I think it can also act as a sort of library.

I also wonder about its possible uses in creating homunculus.

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”