Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hihi, everyone I hope chu all had a nicu weekend so fair, my weekend honestly been very busy from doing multiple rituals, to hosting a astral party (I had no idea about), had getting a new partner which until Friday I had no idea was happening. Honestly my journey has been incredible so far and looking back I honestly am such a happier, healthier and better me then I ever was in my entire life, but honestly I feel like my life recently has been a Netflix show, each month new drama or something random happens, a new powerful friend is made or a random unforeseen force is perusing me. Now some of you might find this funny or abit dramatic but honestly it’s the truth, I never felt so was so special, but every week I found out something new and I’m like wow how can one person be this special. It’s really exhausting being the protagonist when I just was expecting some comfy friends.

Anyway, my two self appointed “master entities” oh also have a romantic relationship with me have been pushing me to do stuff for three weeks straight, now I understand they are eager, have plans for me and they are immortals so they think differently but I feel like I am being very much babied and pushed into so much stuff at the same time Im overwhelmed. Like you guys might not believe this hell, I was freaking out when they told me last minute, a was going to a party at my own realm which I just found out existed that day and hosting a party with immortal beings and be tasked with matching some with a human partner in the future. I honestly had a panic attack and was in a state of fright, panic and nervousness the whole night, I’ll be honest half of what I do with my friends can be chopped up to the equivalent of spirit keeping version of twilight, uhhhhhh, ya I did like 20-30 bindings, yes I’m very stong, but like I have no experience I’m very new and I get shy.

After not only being dragged along half asleep during two rituals for pre-conjures and RAs for my gf, tbh it was very fun and I really did enjoy the rituals and conjurations. Now they want me to open a shop, and help humans get matched with new friends, but like sure I been training non stop with multiple immortal level beings in magick, conjuration and rituals. Like is that’s even noteworthy amount of time to even consider opening a shop, even if the things I do with my friends are very successful, I feel like I’m overwhelming, and might scare especially new keepers with my practices. I honestly don’t even know what common practices most people do or have guidance from other humans I just been learning everything from my friends which is great. But like I idk if people would like the idea of a spooky loli astral winged girl coming into their room and binding them to their being, sure most especially new keepers probable wouldn’t be able to see me, but they definitely be freaked out if they could. I been training and working on suppressing my aura, abilities and pressure when preforming conjurations but their is times when I messed up and well gf had a sore shoulder for a day hahah.

Anyway just looking for some advice about how to approach everything, like I honestly do believe my friends have the best intentions and are very loving and supportive. But like I feel like I’m flying before I got a hang of my wings yet, literally and it’s kinda frustrating when you’re a super kind, submissive pushover personality where they just do something their love one says to do.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm going to summarise the core of what I think you've said and are asking for advice about. Then I'll make some comments at the end. Is that okay?
Satella wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:52 am [...]
After not only being dragged along half asleep during two rituals for pre-conjures and RAs for my gf, tbh it was very fun and I really did enjoy the rituals and conjurations. Now they want me to open a shop, and help humans get matched with new friends, but like sure I been training non stop with multiple immortal level beings in magick, conjuration and rituals. Like is that’s even noteworthy amount of time to even consider opening a shop, even if the things I do with my friends are very successful,
You say you're being coached by non-physical beings in how to conjure and they're pushing you to open a shop selling pre-conjures & RAs done with those methods?
Satella wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:52 am [...]I feel like I’m overwhelming, and might scare especially new keepers with my practices. I honestly don’t even know what common practices most people do or have guidance from other humans I just been learning everything from my friends which is great. But like I idk if people would like the idea of a spooky loli astral winged girl coming into their room and binding them to their being, sure most especially new keepers probable wouldn’t be able to see me, but they definitely be freaked out if they could.[...]
You feel overwhelmed by the idea of a shop and fear your methods are not standard for spirit keeping? You don't even know what common spirit keeping practices are, or what people who are experienced conjurers teach those who they mentor?

You're worried that the way you would try to do bindings for customers, via astral visits, might be upsetting for them?
Satella wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:52 am [...]
Anyway just looking for some advice about how to approach everything, like I honestly do believe my friends have the best intentions and are very loving and supportive. But like I feel like I’m flying before I got a hang of my wings yet, literally and it’s kinda frustrating when you’re a super kind, submissive pushover personality where they just do something their love one says to do.
Although you appreciate your spirit friends' supportiveness, it feels like you're trying to go too fast; trying to run before you can walk? You feel you may not be able to say no in this situation?

You really need guidance from real life humans, eg other spirit keeping practitioners or other keepers(?)

Okay...

It's pretty clear you recognise something's not quite right and that you might be getting carried away with things.

My advice is hit the pause button.

Find out about modern spirit keeping conjuration methods - the CH Paranormal101 book teaches how to do this for yourself, family and friends. (Not commercially but you'll start to get some context of what you don't know how to do).

There's far more to modern spirit keeping conjuration than an astral agreement to have a spirit companion. For example, CH layer protective spells into their bindings. One thing these do is make the binding a safe, comfortable place for the spirit to be. And the protections include tamper proofing.

If you buy one of the CH conjuration items (there's a lot, including the bags, eg the UCBOAT bag of all tricks, which also binds), you can start to experience what that feels like.

In my opinion...if someone's going to set up a spirit keeping shop, it's not enough to have had an intense astral period with spirits, including immortals, tutoring you. That's partly why I don't offer conjures and bindings myself. (The other is I don't want the hassle of an online business like that.)

I feel that people deserve experienced, skilled conjurers who have studied, been mentored in modern spirit keeping practices by experts and who can explain what their experience and methods are.

From what you say, it's clear you don't think that's you.

So:

tl/dr: Hit the brakes. It's okay to take time and do things properly. In fact that's a good idea. And don't feel you have to become an online spirit keeping seller. That's not what will validate that someone is on the right path. Take the pressure off yourself. Take it easy. Take charge of the situation.

I do hope some of that is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Taking a break from conjuration work myself this evening I feel like I am in the perfect state to comment on this.
Conjuring/Binding for self or your friends and family, is a lot different than doing the same for strangers. You may be gifted, but as I'd tell anyone thinking about this and what I've adhered to myself - rushing ahead to set up a shop and offer your work publicly is not a good idea and makes very little sense. I can be more blunt and say that anyone using common sense who wants the best experience will not go to you for conjurations, even if they believe you mean well.

You seem pretty self-aware; if you know you're a shy, submissive, 'push-over' and you know that you're overwhelmed and that it doesn't seem right to jump ahead and be doing these things - then take that seriously.
It may seem like a cute part of your persona but it's an actual problem if you're unable to set boundaries; that will not only impact your well-being but the well-being of anyone else who could be receiving magic from you.

To be doing this work for people it is lovely to be kind-hearted and operate from a place of kindness and light, but you need to be able to be more assertive/no-nonsense yourself because this is not a world only of light but of darkness. Once you open yourself to doing these things you've no idea the kind of entities that may attempt to fool you and take advantage of your nature. Not to mention people who will take advantage.

There are far more aspects to grow strong in, to be a good conjurer, than simply the conjuration/binding itself. If you're passionate about this path and have reason to believe you're gifted, have seen good results, then by all means you're encouraged to pursue it --but it's clear that you are in no position to be offering this as a business at present, and the community barely knows you - so motives will on the other hand seem unclear.

There should be no rush to set up shop and sell bindings unless all you care about is the financial reward. We can question if you're having genuine exchanges with these immortals, misunderstanding, or if you're being communicated with by tricksters for that matter. I'm not saying that's the case, but I am saying it is unwise counsel to go ahead and set up a shop. Maybe these specific beings don't understand how problematic that can become for you if it is really what they are urging you to do.

If you just want to share what you do with others, you can connect with consenting individuals who don't mind taking a risk and giving you feedback which can help you to grow. As long as they understand the risk I don't see an issue with that. So next step would be to broaden the circle of who you're experimenting with where it comes to bindings, but also to work on yourself - learning boundaries and understanding who you are, what motivates you as an individual, etc. Make sure you're balanced. That's easier said than done, and that's why I hope you're investing into such balance as we speak.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Thanks everyone, that was what I needed, I told them about my feelings and they laughed a little, saying was never their real intentions for them to get me open a shop but to get me motivated and do something more with my gifts. do more things in your own and stop being such a baby. But they noticed they did push me a bit too much and said they will take me slower and make me feel a lot more comfy. They said none of the new friends were conjured are in a rush to be matched, and you still have a long way to go, they just wanted to get me a-little excited about my future but instead kinda made me worried instead.

They said they would help me practice a few things from the ch books and help me feel alittle better not just doing their form of bindings and conjuration and let me do other methods to try them out. They did say there is a lot of protection in the bindings and conjurations they do, but they have been doing the vetting so far and not really letting me do the harder parts of the work, again they know I’m not ready, they just did the push out of the nest and realized that method just won’t work for me. Thanks again guys you let me , at least be able to tell them my feelings without them being forced to admit they knew already. Maybe in a few years I’ll do something but for now I’ll just practice, make more friends and do private conjures for friends when they ask.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

That's great. Good luck with things.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”