Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So story time. It's 1989, I'm 8 years old rolling a ball back and forth to my uncle at my grandma's house. To my left is the open kitchen door. The right, closed bedroom. My uncle is in front of me, 15 ft or so. Grandma is in her chair by him. House isn't old, no one has ever mentioned any kind of haunting, but I'm a kid and would have no clue any way.
I get this spine tingling, every hair in your body stand up feeling. Then to my left I see movement.
No one else but us 3 in the home. Kitchen light is off, moon light is coming thru the window right behind the door, like looking in the door, you see the window.
There is this thing. It's maybe 5 feet in height. Horns like a ram, curling back from the forehead. Has a long tail. Legs are like a deer, hooves and all. Hands, not sure if actual fingers or claws, but the arms are bent up elbows even with lower chest, hands/claws pointing down. Think like you're tip toe walking being sneaky. It walks from the main part of the kitchen, in front of the door, to the stove, turns around and starts walking back from where it came.
For me, time has slowed, nothing else exists in this moment but me and whatever that is. I can't hear anything but soft foot falls on the carpet. On the way back it stops, turns it's whole upper body in my direction and stares at me. Eyes have a soft redish orange glow. I stare back. Felt like it was peering into my soul. It puts a single finger/claw to it's lips like the sshhh sign.
I'm still staring like an idiot. Then everything speeds back up, my heart is hammering, literal sweat on my head and back of neck. I watch it disappear in the kitchen. I, of course, freak out and go home. Which is across the street.
I have never seen any thing like that since. I've seen things, yes, but never that again and to this day, I will not go in that kitchen in the dark.
Decades later, grandma is in the home, her house is rented out and the renters tell my mom of activity in the home that freaks them out. Nothing has ever happened in the home, grandpa died of natural causes in it, and I had never seen or felt him there since.
My mom calls me to come cleanse said home. I really didn't wanna do it. Like I was terrified to see that again. But, they had kids so on I went. Started in the basement, felt some negative energy, but nothing like that night. As far as I knew, after that nothing else was said.
So, any idea on what I saw? It's haunted me all these years. I have never told anyone but my partner about it and typing this is giving me anxiety bad. :( Z|

0..0 *0*
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Very interesting experience.

What was its head like? Human, or animal?

Anything like this?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:07 am Very interesting experience.

What was its head like? Human, or animal?

Anything like this?

No. The head was long. Angular. Not Pan. It was thin, sickly looking. The horns were massive as well.
Of all thr people I see comment here, I was hoping to get you! Your replies are always spot on!

0..0 *0*
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yeah, it's crossed my mind that maybe a SATIRE. But they usually have short horns.

There are other types of halfies... with a defiantly longer horns. Do you remember of the skin colour and was it hairier all over the body or there was a mixture of hair & scales.

🤔 It was long time ago. Although we are usually store away thoughts that is based on emotional connections as a child and can stay with us into adulthood. Those image memories can loose of its actual accuracy. It can be distorted as we try to recall memories, as the mind try to work with the emotional based image with your adult logic to make sense of it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Beckielyn wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:10 am
Lewk wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:07 am Anything like this?

No. The head was long. Angular. Not Pan. It was thin, sickly looking. The horns were massive as well.
Of all thr people I see comment here, I was hoping to get you! Your replies are always spot on!
Thanks. I'm really glad what I write is sometimes useful.

The immediate guess is that that resembles a pan-like nature spirit of some kind. Both Pan and satyrs are depicted looking vaguely similar but in classical Greek art usually with a human head and upper body. Nature spirits with a similar look may not always manifest with humanoid features. The first time I experienced a manifestation of a pan-like being was when holding a special piece of touchwood that contained a dryad, tree spirit clone.

(If that sounds interesting, see the link below for more info.)

I wasn't expecting it but I saw and felt a very earthy, goat-legged-type being (pan like) in the piece of wood. Its presence was undeniable and astonishing. I could almost smell the earth, it was that real. It had no human features.

But the appearance to you was in a home, not a natural setting.

Another possibility is that it was not an actual being but a ghostly impression: a ghost in that sense. The fact that it seems to have mutely retraced its steps resonates to me somewhat with that. Impressions left behind can haunt a place and cause paranormal effects but that is different from a spirit that visits or lives there. The shiver effect seems to be classic with such hauntings too. Maybe a nature spirit of some type was there once long ago?

The second predictable guess is that the figure looks rather like a stereotypical devil-type figure. The imagery we associate with that comes to a large extent from the negative propaganda work of the Christian / Catholic church during the middle ages, according to at least one academic art documentary I've seen. Horned nature spirits that had been associated with pre-christian pagan beliefs were rebranded as evil by clerics and their appearance became the iconography of The Devil and demons. That brings it back full circle to the nature spirit look.

I think it's conceivable that someone who was taken with christian ideas of The Devil may have contributed to the formation of a persistent thought form. That could be what was haunting the place too.

tl/dr: To be honest, I think we can only speculate. It may never be possible to absolutely pin down what you saw. As I see it, the main possibilities include: an actual spirit manifestation; a ghostly impression of an event that happened there previously, or of a human generated thought form.

In any case, now you're grown up and into spirit keeping, there's probably no longer any need to be afraid of such things.

* https://livewood-lebensholz.weebly.com/ ... ewood.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:36 am Yeah, it's crossed my mind that maybe a SATIRE. But they usually have short horns.

There are other types of halfies... with a defiantly longer horns. Do you remember of the skin colour and was it hairier all over the body or there was a mixture of hair & scales.

🤔 It was long time ago. Although we are usually store away thoughts that is based on emotional connections as a child and can stay with us into adulthood. Those image memories can loose of its actual accuracy. It can be distorted as we try to recall memories, as the mind try to work with the emotional based image with your adult logic to make sense of it.
I don't recall scales, but I do hair.

0..0 *0*
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

I recognize the description, but I'd have to go look it up, as I can't remember off the topic my head.

Also, despite your initial reaction to it, the entity doesn't sound negative. Quite the opposite, actually. Often people are quick to judge an entity or experience based on social expectations/appearances.

My personal advice would be to just talk to this entity in an open minded state rather than try to cleanse/banish it, because from your description, it doesn't sound in any way destructive or harmful. The whole 'it's strange/unusual and I don't understand it, so it MUST be bad' mentality doesn't really work when it comes to the metaphysical, so I'd really stress in taking that approach, because if the entity is just living there, it's better to understand what's going on rather than automatically pin it as something negative. Who knows, you might make a friend.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

This happened 30 yrs ago. I have no idea how to find it again and I was a baby so that's why I was terrified.

0..0 *0*
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Oh that is very interesting. Your story reminded me of when I was a child and I would always take walks alone out in the nature path behind my childhood home -- and I ran into this enormous .... all black-colored "goose"????? Way bigger than even a goose, like three times bigger. It was shaped like it. It was something I have never seen before in my life and just wasn't "normal." It was silent and ruffled it's feathers and ran right into bushes and disappeared (and like there's no way this was something residing in a suburban neighborhood)
I still think about that on and off to this day but I've accepted I don't know what it is. I think that was in 1997, too.

I kind of do agree a little bit, that it could be something not malicious -- although I completely and entirely understand the scared feeling. The fact it was that strong enough to manifest like that, it is spooky. I would even be spooked lol.

My guess is that area is probably that being's "home" or where they like to be. My childhood home serves as an astral home and I have seen so many different entities in the backyard part of mine.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”