Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

So I just got my second Ubi yesterday (as of writing this) she's a class 5/3, way stronger than my first ubi. I don't know my first ubi's birthday even though I had her for 3 years now. But! My second ubi (M) is this week! The week I got her!! What are some things I can do for her? I already have her favorite scent comming in but that honestly it.

<side note> what are something I can expect from a class 5/3? My first is a class 4. So big difference. But my first day....all I really had was headaches. Nothing really eles. Thank you for reading!

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I know that people will point to the encyclopedia for attributes and such..but my ubi has a strong love of roses, anything chocolate, and candy. A dark chocolate cake with chocolate candies, and red rose frosting comes to mind. She also likes tart berries. Every companion will have their unique likes and dislikes.
Spirits and entities will reveal to you what they like. I have asked all of my companions what things they like, and they usually surprise me , as they aren't listed in the encyclopedia. One of my vampires likes those snack stick bread crackers that come with cheese dip... I was surprised but πŸ˜†πŸ˜… get to know them and they'll reveal all sorts of things. Sometimes just showing interest in your companion can be what they like the most, more than the item offered itself. I have an angel who loves cotton candy, and a fairy who is obsessed with popcorn.

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
darkenVision
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

Sysygy wrote: ↑Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:02 pm I know that people will point to the encyclopedia for attributes and such..but my ubi has a strong love of roses, anything chocolate, and candy. A dark chocolate cake with chocolate candies, and red rose frosting comes to mind. She also likes tart berries. Every companion will have their unique likes and dislikes.
Spirits and entities will reveal to you what they like. I have asked all of my companions what things they like, and they usually surprise me , as they aren't listed in the encyclopedia. One of my vampires likes those snack stick bread crackers that come with cheese dip... I was surprised but πŸ˜†πŸ˜… get to know them and they'll reveal all sorts of things. Sometimes just showing interest in your companion can be what they like the most, more than the item offered itself. I have an angel who loves cotton candy, and a fairy who is obsessed with popcorn.

I can't wait to learn more about both of my ubis, I had one for e years but...I don't know anything new about her. At all. And The one who's birthday is comming up, I just got her yesterday, so it's gonna be weird πŸ˜… but I do need to buy a personal cake now that I think about it

Return to β€œNympho / Succubus / Incubus”