new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you @Aster your thoughts are quite helpful
But what thinks your companions about this topic?

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

From what I've learned, some knowledge of magic, alchemy and the like was given to the human race by divine beings, AKA angelic types.

And somethings were also gifted by more nefarious types...

In my opinion the hatred and fear of magic or, as I like to call it, the knowledge of how to read energies, the universe, and the language of God, is absolutely stupid, dumb. Modern religion is a shadow of what it could be and has been co-opted and manipulated by fearful beings. I have very little respect for what's been done to it nowadays, and how some people interpret it like dummies and use it for power, control, abuse, and fear.

Even innocent people who are naturally good natured will parrot some absolutely toxic teachings that go against nature, beauty and expansion.

If only you knew how many angelic types face-palm when they see what's been done to religion and how people defile god and nature on a daily basis, even "good christian types".

What I do like and still respect about religions are the parts that promote love, brotherhood & sisterhood, being hospitable, treating people like friends, and the spirit of giving selflessly.

What's also hilarious ( to me) is that demonic forces have actually infiltrated a lot of churches, priests and preachers, and they gather there to feed off and mock the gullible. If only they knew... Even some of the songs Christians sing were actually inspired under demonic influence. The point being, even religion and the church isn't an escape from evil, or the hunger of prankster demons who seek to feed off the naive, and gullible. Nearly everything has been co-opted, and part of the mind job is to make people hate witches and magic. If not, then maybe you'd have a fighting chance to actually take control of your life.

There isn't actually any issue with witchcraft, it's just how some people have been brought up...

Communion with spirits, the spirit world, and knowing and understanding the energies of the universe and having the power to paint with all the colors of the wind just means that such a person is "free". Awareness and knowledge disconnect one from falsehoods. The hatred and fear of witchcraft is the hatred of freedom. There are evil witches just like there's evil EVERYTHING. If someone's showing you mainly the evil version of something, or painting it as evil, AKA evil child eating witches or whatever, then that right there is an absolute obvious mind job.

Of course, love can save you, God can save you, and some angels can save you.

There is only knowledge, and doing your best to discover the truth about the universe, and have the scales removed from your eyes and find god from without and from within.

What you do with the knowledge you learn is up to you.

BTW love the Vampirella avatar :>* She's one of my faves.
Last edited by Tokala on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Angels”