new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

This is complicated. Extremely.

I'm being attacked by some evil spirits / entities and I'm really at a loss at what to do outside of my current actions.
I do not feel hopeless im raring for a fight actually, I just don't have an idea of what I personally can do outside of shielding, cleansing and banishing all of which have minimal affect.

I've already put in an order for the banishment service from ash and Magnolia but it's still a week out. But if anyone might have information that saves my life outside of them it might be found here in the black arts section. So please feel free to contribute.

The first thing I'd like to address is that these things seem to be pinning me down in the astral I can't move anything but my head snd i have these rods piercing into my back. They have intents to "cover my eyes" next. I understand this can be to generate fear.

The second is that my consciousness seems to be split in multiple places and I can hear them speak separately. These things believe they own my "name" and that it's their pet now.
They claim my body is deedless and that they will become me.

During the day I hear several sets of voices 2 of which I believe to be my seperated awarenessess. The others are the intruders. I can tell which is which.

One begs me to set him Free, says he's starving, says he's being tortured and this is the awareness I think would be my "name". This one feels outside my body or in a foreign place and is closed off. When I'm conscious there while asleep it feels like my head is on fire and the world warps to keep me in this loop and only by going on and on through sheer will, May I get a glimpse of my spirits reaching through to me and usually a door bursts open somewhere and they assist for a moment before this things locks me back in.

The second is looking for My "name" and begs me to help him find it this awareness seems to be present within I guess my unconscious or energy body.

I know this sounds awfully similar to a mental disorder but I'm being highly objective and the only proof I need to know that this is serious comes from the interaction of my keep with these things in the very beginning.

I've had plenty of spirits come after me before, I've run them off pretty easily as I'm extremely quick to violence.
My black dragon is highly aggressive as well me and him would even fight each other (no hard feelings or anything we would laugh about it) and he would never step in with these other invaders but as soon as this thing showed up he got involved and that let's me know this is serious.

I want to take actions or at least protect myself in better ways if possible. If this sounds familiar please let me know your experiences.

Thank you.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Greed wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:22 am

I know this sounds awfully similar to a mental disorder but I'm being highly objective and the only proof I need to know that this is serious comes from the interaction of my keep with these things in the very beginning.
More often than not, mental disorders can be caused by entities.

There is one psychiatrist, I forgot her name, I'd have to look her up again. Anyhow, she's one of the few doctors who thoroughly and open-mindedly studied people with schizophrenia (not saying you are one), and she was able to discover that the voices they all heard actually were external, and likely entities of some sort, and that they all usually follow the same patterns and treat their victims the same way.

Entities and attachments can do all kinds of things like even make our addictions worse, cause mental fog, create severe unlucky situations, they can even cause sickness, and autoimmune issues if the body is fighting off something trying to invade not just physically, but psychically, and more etc...

Schizophrenia and other disorders that are entity-related (bi-polar can be one, too) are due in part, in some circumstances to poor mental and spiritual hygiene, and a weakened "psychic" immune system, so to speak. In the same way our physical immune system can get weakened, and we catch a cold or flu, the same can happen to us spiritually or psychically.

So, don't worry, I don't think it's "just a mental disorder", and even if it was, it doesn't mean your experiences aren't very real.

Someone else might be able to chime in with some other helpful ideas, but my suggestions are:

1) Spend time in nature. Do some grounding, sit near trees, sit with your back against a tree and meditate. This should hopefully help stabilize your energy somewhat. Spending time with animals helps, too.

2) Meditate if you can. And while you meditate think of some seed words to repeat in your mind like "protection" and repeat it over and over again like a mantra. Also imagine yourself being shielded in light.

3) Pray for protection from the angels, especially archangels. Don't underestimate the power of prayer, it can pack a punch.

4) Be careful what you consume and allow into your life. Avoid violent shows, movies, drama. Avoid listening to modern music. Certain modern music has detrimental frequencies that can harm the mind and if someone is in a compromised state they might be affected by it. If you must listen to music, only listen to classical. Avoid junk food as well.

5) Burn sage, smudge, cleanse the air around you.

6) check your room/house for any potentially negative objects that could carry bad energy.

7) be careful about believing anything they say.

8: Practice your free will. Ask them to leave, to go away, to stop what they are doing. Do things like this regularly.

Some of these steps might seem small but they can do a lot in terms of upping your vibration a bit.

And lastly I'd say get support where ever you can. Don't stay alone with this or keep quiet about it. Even if it's just talking with people here, that's a good start.

If you want I could also send you some good audios for protection via email. I know this one meditation that's good against any sort of attacks, especially interdimentional that cause real physical pain.

Anyhow, hope something helps. Stay strong <3 \/
Last edited by Tokala on Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

What Tokala suggested is a perspective I would consider.

And this kind of thing surfaces a lot here, which again I have to say - means there is a missing piece (or several missing pieces) for you in terms of what you believe is going on, how or why. That's just common sense. When something cannot be resolved despite multiple attempts then the approach does not match the reality, or the approach is not being completely accepted as reality by you the individual who is currently plagued.

You need to be able to wait for that service by Magnolia & Ash as well. You can't just organize to have banishment and/or other services performed on your behalf, and before they're even done be doubting them or getting more and more hands involved. You're self sabotaging.
You will never know if something works if you're implementing a bunch of things at once or comparing things yet to be done with all you've tried before, especially in your state.
Be patient with yourself and with others attempting to help you. You're panicking and that's, I can tell you, 100 percent going to make everything much worse. You have power to deescalate your fear-panic which is providing fuel to the phenomena, concentrate on achieving that rather than leaping beyond into territory that is harder to understand right now.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

@Greed you still around? Update on your situation? I hope you're feeling okay...

Greed
new here
new here

Update as follows.

The banishing on the 22nd seemed to help for about 2 days. Then an increase in aggression particularly targeted at my solar plexus Chakra occurred.
Which is where they like to be.
They are attacking my crown/3rd eye as well
When they come after My head it can be hard to think or stay conscious.

Crown and third eye relating to knowledge of self and solar plexus being Identity and power of choice. It also explains why my attempts at reaching out to God's for help yield no results.

This thing says I have no free will, attempts at Flying in my dream result in immediate attack In which I'm totally pinned down and this thing is attached to me with my head being the only thing I can move like I'm being "absorbed" as was said to me in a dream last night.

He appears Blue skinned and red eyed.
He says he "married me" and that my name is the other attackers pet. Essentially they sexually assault me both during the day and while sleeping. He speaks of eradicating the light within me and doesn't understand how I can still produce light (using a candle,flashlight etc)

I'm still waiting on the details concerning what's going on from an outside perspective.

I'm open to advice. I hope ash and Magnolia can help me formulate a plan so that this can be done rather quickly.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Reach out also to Joel on Etcy MoonlitsHollow shop. Tell Joel in an email, Aster recommended him to you. Ask him for a custom order, after telling him about your problems immidieatly...while you are waiting on Ash as well. Both are excellent but they have different skill sets.

On the other hand the choice is yours. Maybe, stop doing astral projection and portal work. If you can shut it down or close it that would be great. Keep up your shielding and everything else you have been doing. Call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for help. Even if it's sound's bizarre and you are not a follower.

Greed wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:30 am Update as follows.

The banishing on the 22nd seemed to help for about 2 days. Then an increase in aggression particularly targeted at my solar plexus Chakra occurred.

Crown and third eye relating to knowledge of self and solar plexus being Identity and power of choice. It also explains why my attempts at reaching out to God's for help yield no results.

This thing says I have no free will, attempts at Flying in my dream result in immediate attack In which I'm totally pinned down and this thing is attached to me with my head being the only thing I can move like I'm being "absorbed" as was said to me in a dream last night.

He says he "married me" and that my name is the other attackers pet. Essentially they sexually assault me both during the day and while sleeping. He speaks of eradicating the light within me and doesn't understand how I can still produce light (using a candle,flashlight etc)

I'm still waiting on the details concerning what's going on from an outside perspective.

I'm open to advice. I hope ash and Magnolia can help me formulate a plan so that this can be done rather quickly.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

macbeth46
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2

I had to get a Volkh to stop my attacks in my sleep. The attacks were from the age of 16 to 50. Good luck.

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ASTER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:38 am Reach out also to Joel on Etcy MoonlitsHollow shop. Tell Joel in an email, Aster recommended him to you. Ask him for a custom order, after telling him about your problems immidieatly...while you are waiting on Ash as well. Both are excellent but they have different skill sets.

On the other hand the choice is yours. Maybe, stop doing astral projection and portal work. If you can shut it down or close it that would be great. Keep up your shielding and everything else you have been doing. Call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for help. Even if it's sound's bizarre and you are not a follower.

I second Joel. I've had his entity removal service before and even though his store said orders were 3-5 days out, he did the service for me an hour after I ordered it. He went above and beyond to not only eradicate the malicious entity but helped put some protections and healing in place for me as well. Until then I'd really recommend not doing much spiritual work as far as astral projection or divination goes - try not to open any doors so to speak for them to come in through. Ground, cleanse, and protect and know that you're not alone. We're here for you and help is on the way. Will you give us an update?

Greed
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:38 am Reach out also to Joel on Etcy MoonlitsHollow shop. Tell Joel in an email, Aster recommended him to you. Ask him for a custom order, after telling him about your problems immidieatly...while you are waiting on Ash as well. Both are excellent but they have different skill sets.

I appreciate the Info.

I'll take a look into him, and move from there. My thinking is as long as I'm clear about communication between whatever practitioners are doing to me with each other it might be useful as I can split work load and push the situation forward faster as I feel bad for asking for help anyways. But I'm just going to wait for word back before I make any decisions as I need to know what's happening before doing anything.

Also, I do not intentionally astral project I have what seems to be alot of latent abilities that I cannot control nor am i aware of. My magical practice consists primarily of what I have learned in order to help myself in this situation. Unfortunately I learn through mentorship and not just information though I've read my Fair share of Books mostly Norse in nature.

Also, just so yall are aware I have 3 dragons(black,red,divine) 4 courtwind angels, a basilisk
A succubus, a wraith 2 Volkhs a duojna and a Fylgia.

The angels, basilisk, divine and wraith were brought in 2-3 months into this ordeal. All have been active and in support of my defense.
My defenses are stacked not even including spell bindings.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Reach out to professionals. I do recommend to you Joel on Etsy store, at MoonlitsHollow. He keeps an eye out for you.. as I mentioned you to him without even knowing you. I just want you to be well.
Also get in line with Ash here in CH. These are my only go ✌️s. These men knows it all and able to handle really nasty things.
For your peace of mind, Your protection team sounds fantastic. Give it time for them to work. Meantime send your emails to Ash and Joel. 😉🙏
Greed wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:20 pm

I appreciate the Info.

I'll take a look into him, and move from there. My thinking is as long as I'm clear about communication between whatever practitioners are doing to me with each other it might be useful as I can split work load and push the situation forward faster as I feel bad for asking for help anyways. But I'm just going to wait for word back before I make any decisions as I need to know what's happening before doing anything.

Also, I do not intentionally astral project I have what seems to be alot of latent abilities that I cannot control nor am i aware of. My magical practice consists primarily of what I have learned in order to help myself in this situation. Unfortunately I learn through mentorship and not just information though I've read my Fair share of Books mostly Norse in nature.

Also, just so yall are aware I have 3 dragons(black,red,divine) 4 courtwind angels, a basilisk
A succubus, a wraith 2 Volkhs a duojna and a Fylgia.

The angels, basilisk, divine and wraith were brought in 2-3 months into this ordeal. All have been active and in support of my defense.
My defenses are stacked not even including spell bindings.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Black Arts”