carrying a spirit's vessel beyond the bonding period.

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
richard t
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

i thank all for sharing their experiences. i myself thought i was experience with these entities. but as i interact with them. these spirits have teached me that i have alot to learn. i thank my succubi as well the marid djinneyeh as well as a fay. thanks again. blessings!

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

citrinestars wrote:
LilyJadeSphynx wrote:I have all my spirits bridged to pandora charms and wear them all on a necklace everytime I leave the house; I do not what to show favortism by just taking a few; so I take them all; and with them being bridged, if they choose not to go somewhere with me; they can always stay with their vessels in their charging box; or go to their own realm..their choice. I pretty much want them with me all the time...all of them.
I just bought a Pandora bracelet and a ton of charms so I can do this! It seemed like the greatest way to bring as many as I want to with me and not have to carry a ton of vessels!

For me, I have found this to be the easiest way to carry them all...let me know how you like it.

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

I like to rotate as alot of mine are in jewelry I like to wear. All my pretties, my precise. lol

Sysygy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Though I have a secondary group vessel, I still wear all my rings and pendants. The only time I take them off is if I'm working on my vehicles and don't want want to damage them, and when I'm working out at the gym. At the gym , I wear the secondary chain (second vessel for my entire keep) and carry their primary vessels in a silk bag inside my backpack. Primary reason to not wear at the gym is because I drip sweat everywhere and don't like getting it on their vessels, and I run fast so I don't want to bang their rings on the treadmill.
Even when I don't need to wear them, I feel weird leaving them at home. I have tried to leave them at home and heard some objections from a few of them. It feels really strange without them , though many of them have told me it's fine to leave their vessels at home and that it won't bother our connection.

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Our spirit companions do not live in their vessels, but it is a source of comfort to have their vessels near us. It's a direct link to them and that is a wonderful feeling. I keep some with me and leave some at home. (One was hesitant about her vessel being carried with me to work.) Also, when I carry their vessels, I am reminded of them more so I focus on them more. They seem to enjoy the attention I am able to give them when their vessels are with me, though.

Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced

I don't carry all the vessels with me, I choose one or two only and I tell the others if they want they can follow me. Of course when I go to shower I take off the vessels and also at the gym or while running or cleaning, for the same reason sysygy mentioned.
I have only some CH spirits attached to a MV, otherwise I prefer they have their own vessel, so it would be way too much to go around with all the vessels.

Dark as the night, bright as a star.

Return to “Connecting”