carrying a spirit's vessel beyond the bonding period.

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
richard t
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

i thank all for sharing their experiences. i myself thought i was experience with these entities. but as i interact with them. these spirits have teached me that i have alot to learn. i thank my succubi as well the marid djinneyeh as well as a fay. thanks again. blessings!

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

citrinestars wrote:
LilyJadeSphynx wrote:I have all my spirits bridged to pandora charms and wear them all on a necklace everytime I leave the house; I do not what to show favortism by just taking a few; so I take them all; and with them being bridged, if they choose not to go somewhere with me; they can always stay with their vessels in their charging box; or go to their own realm..their choice. I pretty much want them with me all the time...all of them.
I just bought a Pandora bracelet and a ton of charms so I can do this! It seemed like the greatest way to bring as many as I want to with me and not have to carry a ton of vessels!

For me, I have found this to be the easiest way to carry them all...let me know how you like it.

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

I like to rotate as alot of mine are in jewelry I like to wear. All my pretties, my precise. lol

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Though I have a secondary group vessel, I still wear all my rings and pendants. The only time I take them off is if I'm working on my vehicles and don't want want to damage them, and when I'm working out at the gym. At the gym , I wear the secondary chain (second vessel for my entire keep) and carry their primary vessels in a silk bag inside my backpack. Primary reason to not wear at the gym is because I drip sweat everywhere and don't like getting it on their vessels, and I run fast so I don't want to bang their rings on the treadmill.
Even when I don't need to wear them, I feel weird leaving them at home. I have tried to leave them at home and heard some objections from a few of them. It feels really strange without them , though many of them have told me it's fine to leave their vessels at home and that it won't bother our connection.

🦇♦️🦇
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Our spirit companions do not live in their vessels, but it is a source of comfort to have their vessels near us. It's a direct link to them and that is a wonderful feeling. I keep some with me and leave some at home. (One was hesitant about her vessel being carried with me to work.) Also, when I carry their vessels, I am reminded of them more so I focus on them more. They seem to enjoy the attention I am able to give them when their vessels are with me, though.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

I don't carry all the vessels with me, I choose one or two only and I tell the others if they want they can follow me. Of course when I go to shower I take off the vessels and also at the gym or while running or cleaning, for the same reason sysygy mentioned.
I have only some CH spirits attached to a MV, otherwise I prefer they have their own vessel, so it would be way too much to go around with all the vessels.

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

I’ve been thinking about this topic a lot the past week and I’m delighted there was already a thread on it, to add my experiences

A couple of my first companions, that I’ve had for over two years now, never really asked for me to keep their vessels on me. They were bound to my spirit, and that was plenty. My gargoyle remains on my shoulder all the time without his vessel nearby.

But one, my psy vamp, I still keep his vessel on me most days. His gemstone vessel works well as a worry stone, and simply touching his vessel makes me feel calm and safe. He’s also bound to my spirit and we are so close, we wouldn’t need the vessel if it broke or was lost, but we both greatly enjoy the physical anchor.

More recently, I have bonded closely with my Draugr, and he all but insists I never remove his bone pendant! He’s bound to me too, but he is adamant I keep his pendant around my neck. He is VERY strong at warding off unbound spirits and I get the impression he thinks the visual of his vessel is enough to scare off some spirits, or inform them at a glance whose protection I'm under. It’s incredibly sweet (and effective!), plus his pendant is just gorgeous, so I wear it unless I’m sleeping or bathing/swimming!
Last edited by cndrow on Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Although I have 3 Master Vessels, I end up wearing original spirits vessels daily, just because...
I love my ancestors vessels from Magnolia, two rings. I never took them off since. I treasure my very expensive 14 K gold Master of Masters Vessels, that I never left behind since I got it over a year ago. But gets into a charging bag, then in goes to my pretty purse before safely slips in my packet during working hours.

On my days off... I look like a decorated Christmas tree. 😊 I feel, this is the best way to energise my spirits, when I wear them on my body. Also, I feel that near & dear closeness keeps on growing without breaking contact energetically. Maybe, I read too much into vessel wearing but it's pure joy when I finally got a day off and get surrounded by them through their original vessels contact.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I have a routine where I wear my Spirit Family's vessels based on their designated day. Many of my Spirit Friend's day is Friday, which can make wearing Their vessels a challenge, since my job requires me to handle garbage, and sometimes lift heavy items. I don't want Their vessels to get scratched or dirty.

My Vampire Friend's vessel is delicate, so I have a rule about not taking His vessel to my job. Otherwise I wear it. One thing I do is ask Them to follow me to work, if I don't feel like wearing Their vessels.

My Wood Nymph Partner's vessel is also delicate, so I purchased a special handmade animal themed coin purse, that is cushiony on the inside, so it doesn't crack or break.

Going on that, I have kept some of my Spirit Family's vessels in a few different containers in the past. A few times I've put Their vessels in plastic easter eggs of Their favourite colour, and kept Them in my back pack or shoulder bag.
For me this worked really well with most of Their vessels, by itself. However if I wanted to add some of Their crystal offerings into the egg, then the eggs opened up, and I had to dig around for Them! XD:
I have a vessel pouch for my Wood Nymph Partner, and one for my Sorrow Angel Friend. My Green Dragon Friend's vessel is a stone, so She is in one of those "bendy wire stone cage" things. However for when I want to take Everyone out, then I place Their vessels in pouches.

An idea for some of your Family is to use the pouches as a type of luxurious carrier, which you can fill with some of Their favourite dry herbs, a crystal or two, maybe a squishy toy from the 25¢ maschines of Their favourite colour. Perhaps also wrap Their vessel in a cloth of Their favourite colour too, so that the stones don't rub off any part of, or scratch Their vessel. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I've been wearing my Keep vessels since I got them. All day everyday except when I go take a shower.
I'm a jewelry rack, so I find a way to make it work without me looking ridiculous. But as I'm getting more friends of friends, I need to get two more MV so that I can have some fashionable breathing room. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Connecting”