Got a website? Post it here!
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

PSYCHIC AUTOMATISM

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

The Jackalope Gallery is dedicated to automatism studies, having a focus on education and experimentation within the realm of the unconscious.

Our studies are focused on notable people - dead and alive - especially figures immersed one way or another in the strangeness of our world, as well as bizarre locations and unexplainable phenomena of the individual or environment --wherever the unconscious may provide insight into the hidden surrounding us and automatic technique in art can bring that to the surface for closer inspection. It goes far beyond what you'd imagine.. we will look at how the strangeness is at play and we'll create that phenomena as well.

Furthering our awareness of the unseen and how we engage with it on a common basis is a huge element of what The Jackalope Gallery hopes to achieve.

Interactive experiments, collective dream studies and more are on the horizon along with the artist's choice of exploration - all under the direction of yours truly. I've been doing this work for over 10 years and am vastly expanding in scope.

I am seeking community involvement in order to produce more fascinating results, so please subscribe to the site and share with all those interested in pushing the boundaries of the creative mind as a means of providing insight into our strange reality.
Those who have already been following my work know that I rarely send out newsletters; while art is on display - nothing is for sale, this is a movement. You will not be bombarded, and if you're supporting the work - you're part of it!

This arena of influence is important and due for a major resurgence in the uninhibited fashion of the Surrealists, and those pioneering theorists of the anomalous past who understood the 'unusual' as a rather usual aspect of life.

Explore the site to learn more about our goals, ongoing projects and studies to come as news becomes available. We're currently in between studies -- but you can catch one, the ongoing Inner Demons Project, which is going to see its third public set added by the end of the year.

https://www.jackalopegallery.com/

8>

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Website Showcase”