Offering for Necromancer Spirit?

amoral
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Hi, everyone. I just received necromancer spirit (a human necromancer, i guess) from CH. Do you guys have any ideas for offering for him?
And how to bound with him specially?

Thanks!

Nathayra
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

bump!

(Received one, too, and am interested as well...)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

amoral wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:12 am Hi, everyone. I just received necromancer spirit (a human necromancer, i guess) from CH. Do you guys have any ideas for offering for him?
And how to bound with him specially?

Thanks!
tl/dr: I suggest you ask CH about what associations you can use for one of their Necromancer spirits.

The general advice from CH is offerings, rituals etc, are not needed for spirit companions conjured and bound by them. They do talk in terms of treats.

There (at least) 3 key ways to bond with a CH bound spirit:

* spend quiet time together daily, 5-15 minutes, the first 30 days (see articles)
* give them something to do ('tasking'); at its simplest, share hopes for the day ahead and invite their help
* use their associations; these are given in the Encyclopedia for each spirit type; some used to appear in the Shop instead (but may have disappeared from there with the recent upgrade)

"Associations can be used to create a closer connection with the entity. By recognizing their associations with the Earth and Universe you can use any combination of these tools to create treats, rituals, and bonding exercises between you."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=elves

So, as you can see, CH spirits don't need offerings but we can use associations to provide treats. In some cases, specific treats are recommended in the Encyclopedia page for a spirit.

For spirit communication tips that can help with the quiet time sessions, check out the article links below.

In quiet time, the simplest thing to do is sit quietly, comfortably, without interruption, holding the vessel, if you have one, and spend time closely with the spirit. You can ask yourself 'What does this vessel feel like?', 'What does this spirit look like?', 'What does this spirit do?'. Then pay attention to whatever subtle thought patterns or images arise. You may notice similar patterns with the same spirit, which may be it attempting to communicate. Once you realise that, and the spirit notices that you do, it may open up into a broader channel of communication between you both. At least that's how I've experienced it.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html
from How Do I Communicate With My Spirit onwards

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
especially #3 Tasking and #4 Subtle signs

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
amoral
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Thanks for your suggestions , Lewk!