Werewolf Dream?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
ohwow
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi! I had a strange dream last night and I wanted to get some other peoples opinions on it. So for context over a month ago I read a story about a werewolf. The story had a severe effect on me and I couldn't get it out of my head, like I was obsessed with the story. After about a week of that though it died down and I didn't think anything of it. Fast forward to last night. I had two dreams in the same night with the same symbol. In one of the dreams I just remember seeing the symbol. A crescent moon with rays of light shining down from the moon and stars around it. The whole thing glows a light blue color. After that dream I had another. This time I was standing outside on a frozen pond underneath a full moon. I was texting some guy on my phone who was claiming to be a living vampire. I thought he was being ridiculous because he claimed he was an actor. So, I texted him back asking what kind of acting he did... movies, shows, etc. As soon as I did that I heard the howl of a wolf in the distance behind me. As soon as I heard it my whole back arched and I fell to the ground screaming in pain until it turned into a howl that responded to the wolf. Next thing I know I am laying on the ice in pain and there is a single wolf running up to me. He was grey and white. He came over to me in a frenzied manner and I thought he was going to bite me. He tried to grab my arm gently with his mouth but decided that he might accidentally bite me and gave up. Instead he started to "Bark" (I use that term loosely) at me in desperation because I could not move or get up. After that the same symbol flashed vivid in front of my vision and I woke up. The strangest part was that when I woke up I was in the same position I had been in in the dream and my mouth was still open like I was screaming. I also am pretty sure it was a werewolf and not just a regular wolf due to the full moon in the dream but more to the fact that the wolf in my dream in my opinion used more human like reasoning and did not hurt me. I just don't know if I'm reading into things too much or if there's actually meaning behind it all? Like maybe someone is trying to reach out to me??

OH WOW! Is it raining outside right now?! 0x.
NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

With dream interpretation only the dreamer can truly and properly find the meaning behind it. That's part of what can make dream magick so potent and complex, albeit that's a whole different topic. Personally speaking, if I had that experience, I'd rule it out as simply a fixation on a particular thing I read/saw. It seems too coincidental to me, and I know how my mind reacts to things, so I can safely make that assumption for myself. For you? I suppose you'd need to answer some questions for yourself. Such as wether or not being obsessive is common for you and how often you dream heavily around media you consume?

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

@ohwow I personally do not believe in coincidents. let alone if anything the entire thing was a sign for you. you had a warning or a clue something was happening then something did. but what it truly means is up to you. I had my own werewolf dream it was bizarre. but i wasnt a werewolf

not that you know you had a sign before hand that you could have possiblity be a werewolf in a past life or future life or you have a strong connection to them. do you feel excitied or scared? excitied i would explore your excitiement scared i would ask why.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”