neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Infinite Power Of The Immortals - Investment Amulet For Life
Does anyone know if you can change the class level of this with the UBOAT. ?
I rushed last night and quickly bought it because there was only one left and then it said it was out of stock and now I cannot even find the listing for it. I wish I would have had more time to ask and be sure before purchasing but I didn't want the last one to get snatched up lol.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations 🎊. I would have loved it myself and many times got it into my 🛒 but changed my mind about it. I think it'll adjust to your energy. I don't remember it had any class level on it.

Tell Mag & Ash that do you'd like the class level on so and so 😊. I am sure they will help with this.

Amarantha wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:52 pm Infinite Power Of The Immortals - Investment Amulet For Life
Does anyone know if you can change the class level of this with the UBOAT. ?
I rushed last night and quickly bought it because there was only one left and then it said it was out of stock and now I cannot even find the listing for it. I wish I would have had more time to ask and be sure before purchasing but I didn't want the last one to get snatched up lol.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

gizzymoo
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner

I’m contemplating purchasing this amulet and came to the forum to see if there’s any feedback on it. Amarantha, have you received the orb yet? If so, do you mind sharing your experiences so far with it? 😊

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

gizzymoo wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 2:37 pm I’m contemplating purchasing this amulet and came to the forum to see if there’s any feedback on it. Amarantha, have you received the orb yet? If so, do you mind sharing your experiences so far with it? 😊
I just received it yesterday so I do not have a ton to share just yet but here's what I noticed and felt so far. For one it's very heavy lol. I was not expecting that and thought it would be smaller and something I could put in a caged necklace but no that would not work with this. You can feel the energy just oozing out of it. I also feel like these tiny prickles in my hand when holding it. Like a bunch of mini needles with little shocks. It does get very hot.. I had the Immortal orb in one hand and a palm stone of past life powers in the other and the Immortal orb was HOT HOT. My first thought was maybe because it's metal?
However, I set it down and went to eat and do some other things and when I came back and picked it up it was still really hot. I started moving it between hands and then holding it with my finger tips and moving it around instead of just wrapping my hand around it.
So I am not entirely sure what you're supposed to do with it. From what I have gathered the possibilities are endless and it's different for everyone. It does almost feel as though it pulls you in.. For the most part I have just been holding it, looking at it, talking to it.. Kinda like I do with my spirit companions.. Opening up and sharing my thoughts, opinions, hopes, dreams, things I want to work towards and accomplish ect. I did try to meditate with it last night but fell asleep .. I went to meditate with it again this morning and the last thing I remember was seeing a woman with dark hair and then I don't know what happened.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:35 pm So I am not entirely sure what you're supposed to do with it.
Try tasking it to provide you with specific energy. Maybe related to the dark haired woman in your dream.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

Immortal power means that obviously is related to the power of gods/immortals. Maybe the black haired woman was a goddess who's wanting to work with you because of the energy acting as some kind of beacon? Just a little guess, but wouldn't hurt to look into who she could be. I would meditate on her to learn her identity. Maybe question the item with a pendulum for some ideas?

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
starseed
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

Probably a Dynamic class binding and these entities whould come through how they want to and it whould be up to the owner of the piece to attune to that level to have meaningful interactions?

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”