Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kistune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf-based Kistune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fenrir Shadowfang
Zodiac:

Having read this topic earlier, I was curious and after an experience a few weeks ago, I can say with certainty that they can, without a doubt, be sexual in nature.

I have a red dragoness who I wrote about here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 15&t=56286

That night, I woke up at the end of an intense sexual "dream" in which I was in human form and was having sex with a dragoness in her dragon form. The experience was super intense and I loved it, but I was curious: I only had 2 female dragons, the others were all male. I doubted it would be my Tulakki dragon, so I asked "F" my dark dragoness if she was the dragon in the encounter and she confirmed it. Apparently after having been around me for a while, she realized that we may have had some form of a strong bond in a past life. As such, with my open-ended policy when it comes to spirit-sex, she figured she'd "test the waters". I must say that she put on a better performance than almost all of my other sexual spirits.

The only spirits with which I am intimate that have outdone her are: my Kyubi-no-Kitsune, my Astral Werewolfess, my Custom nympho from Grey Mage, my centauride from Ethical Sorcery, and my Succubus Queen from :censor: . There are a few others who have been up there, but they wish to remain unlisted.

It is incredible to note that with the 25 or more sexual spirits I keep around that only 1 of the top ten is actually a "traditional" sex spirit.

But I digress, YES dragons can, and will, be sexual if you allow them to be. Some do it out of curiosity, some sense your need for sexual satisfaction and variety, and others offer it out of a past-life link.

I have way too many spirits to list here efficiently.
Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

That's interesting to hear :) and sounds pretty amazing ;) hehe. For the most part I don't get any impressions of that from my dragons. Most of my spirits, even my cambion tend to push me to get a human lover though, and avoid getting into anything other than a one-night stand with a spirit/entity. I suppose it's just cause they don't want me to miss out on my realm, while I'm focusing on theirs.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I had an experience with a male dragon, close to human size, who got very sexual with me. Wrapped his wings around me from behind and was nicely cuddly....don't butt them under the head when they lay their head on yours unless you want a passionate dragon! :p Live and learn!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

I always wanted to be in love with a dragon. But, can dragons have sex with humans with their dragon form other than their human forms?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Ryce
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune

piscesstein wrote:I always wanted to be in love with a dragon. But, can dragons have sex with humans with their dragon form other than their human forms?

I am pretty sure that is something you would have to discuss with your dragon one-on-one. Make sure its something you both can agree upon. I thought it was stated earlier in the thread that in the astral dragons dont even need to shapeshift if you want to -ahem- you can. Though I dont see a spirit saying 'no' if its something you both want and can agree upon, in an open discussion. Spirits are not attached to human morals, and the dragon is still the same dragon no matter what form he/she presents to you.

"Living in the Ruins of a Palace within my Dreams" - Lorde

In Your Blood- Vampire, Elf, Dwarf
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ryce wrote:
piscesstein wrote:I always wanted to be in love with a dragon. But, can dragons have sex with humans with their dragon form other than their human forms?

I am pretty sure that is something you would have to discuss with your dragon one-on-one. Make sure its something you both can agree upon. I thought it was stated earlier in the thread that in the astral dragons dont even need to shapeshift if you want to -ahem- you can. Though I dont see a spirit saying 'no' if its something you both want and can agree upon, in an open discussion. Spirits are not attached to human morals, and the dragon is still the same dragon no matter what form he/she presents to you.
My dragon one-on-one? No, I don't have a dragon, I don't have a spirit, I have none.

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Ryce
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune

piscesstein wrote:
Ryce wrote:

My dragon one-on-one? No, I don't have a dragon, I don't have a spirit, I have none.

Well, I was just answering your question. IF you had a dragon, and if you guys were in that kind of relationship, and IF you guys wanted to fool around I am sure its something youd have to discuss with the dragon when the time comes. That is even if you want it like that. Sorry for being vague. Its just a hypothetical is hard to explain.

Short answer to the question: Can dragons mate with humans in their dragon form?

My answer: Communication is key. Talk to your spirit about it if you really want to that way. It is up to both the keeper and the spirit.

"Living in the Ruins of a Palace within my Dreams" - Lorde

In Your Blood- Vampire, Elf, Dwarf
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ok, thanks.

My family:

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Out of all my dragons, two have shown interest this way. One in particular, my black chinese were dragon is very much a lover sexual type but with a warrior confident type personality. He also shifts his appearance and attire, and is eager to please. My other dragons are friend type and business type, especially my red and black dragon. He's very business like, intense but friendly. My black dragon is strictly only interested in teaching and guiding all things Magick related to me, and I know he'd never bring up sex to me. 😆 Some of my dragons are huge, like my dark crystal dragon. He's over 100 feet tall and I can't ever imagine um..yeah. no.

So every dragon I know has felt differently about sex.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Dragons”