Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 😇🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙🏼‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

BINDING OF INDRA :: DEMON-KILLER

Post by ASTER »

Hello lovely forum members. Had anyone this binding to this Immortal? What is your experience with him and your do you connect with him?

Aster💫180

EnochianAngeli
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 155
Spelled Number: 17
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dullahan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sorrow Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Re: BINDING OF INDRA :: DEMON-KILLER

Post by EnochianAngeli »

I have a binding to Indra, and I connect with him very well. He controls thunderstorms and rain which was a big reason I felt a calling towards him since I love meteorology along with being a storm spotter for a decade and although he is a demon killer, he knows my Hellhound is another companion in my spirit family and won't hurt her which I included in my house rules when he arrived just in case plus he has been incredibly nice to me doing his tasks when I ask also being very understanding on the days I need to rest since I was born with a disability, and I'm very glad he's a part of my spirit family.

*>*

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 180
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 😇🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙🏼‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

Re: BINDING OF INDRA :: DEMON-KILLER

Post by ASTER »

This is great news. Thanks for your reply. I wonder if it's a portal or a actual binding to him what CH does? Also I haven't find any association to him. Have you got any ideal?
I need him for protection and everything else he can offer that is platonic in nature.
EnochianAngeli wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:13 am
I have a binding to Indra, and I connect with him very well. He controls thunderstorms and rain which was a big reason I felt a calling towards him since I love meteorology along with being a storm spotter for a decade and although he is a demon killer, he knows my Hellhound is another companion in my spirit family and won't hurt her which I included in my house rules when he arrived just in case plus he has been incredibly nice to me doing his tasks when I ask also being very understanding on the days I need to rest since I was born with a disability, and I'm very glad he's a part of my spirit family.

*>*

Aster💫180

Return to “Immortals”