Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Greed wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:30 am Update as follows.

The banishing on the 22nd seemed to help for about 2 days.

[...]

I'm open to advice. I hope ash and Magnolia can help me formulate a plan so that this can be done rather quickly.
If I understand correctly, CH has done a banishing for you and they are working on a plan for a way forward. Have I got that right?

If you are already in touch with Magnolia & ASH and are being advised by them about this problem, don't change horses midstream, as they say. Stick to what they have advised you to do.

It's generally not advisable to retain 2 sets of spiritual advisors advising or helping you separately at the same time on the same problem - even if you plan to update them. In fact it's seen as a bad idea. And it's usually not what good spiritual advisors themselves would recommend either.

I wish you luck with this and encourage you to stick with Magnolia & ASH, if they are already working on this with you.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I second @Lewk. advice. If you are already following a help process, see it through first. If you get more issues after their helped you, then you'll have more choices. I am glad to hear this and I hope you'll feel much better soon too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Greed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

I went ahead and had a preliminary reading done with Joel.

Here's what was found. I needed something to feed my mind and do because I couldn't stand being inactive.

Hi Tyler,

I've completed your Preliminary Assessment. I hope that you find it interesting and informative. I'm happy to elaborate on anything mentioned and answer any questions that arise.

Preliminary Assessment:

When I first look into your situation, I can see that a variety of individuals have taken great care to conceal and cloak your situation. There are a variety of measures that will alert them when others look into you, connect with you or try to investigate the situation. I would say that these measures are of a moderate level; nothing fancy but effective enough.

Your energy system is in a dire state. There are great accumulations of stagnant and negative energy. Most of your energetic pathways are broken and are leaking energy everywhere. There are a multitude of blockages and your natural energy flow isn't flowing. It's completely stagnated. I can see that there are multiple sealing measures within your energy system, core and soul. These keep you restricted and contained. They prevent you from effectively performing magick or any spiritual practice. They inhibit you, influence your mental/emotional state and continuously undermine your soul. They're woven exceptionally deep.

Your energies are severely degraded and have lost over 90% of their potency / strength. Your essence is still holding on, but gradually weakening. Think of your essence as your 'spiritual genes'. They dictate whom/what you are in soul and are directly correlated with the health and longevity of your soul. This will need to be addressed as well.

There are nine parasitic entities that feed off of you around the clock. They feed off of mental energy, emotion and spiritual energy. I believe they're here on purpose to further undermine and weaken you. They're minor entities and could easily be removed.

I believe that you are a target because you possess a unique essence that is valuable to them. There's a certain spark within you that they wish to attain and use for themselves. It is possible to siphon and take essence from others, but it can be a difficult endeavour. This spark in particular is stubborn and won't leave your system so easily. So they continue to undermine, influence, weaken and attack you until they receive it. There is one Daemonic entity in charge. He presides over the others and is an advanced practitioner. He is the leader of a small faction, with approx. 350 daemonic entities. There are only seven daemonic entities that continuously work on you throughout the day.

You are correct in that your consciousness is separated. This is a means of undermining you further. By separating parts of your consciousness and subjecting them to torture, they seek to undermine and further weaken your soul. Parts of your soul are in a state of astral projection (albeit more subconscious). There are technically three projections. Two of them are subconscious, the third is more of a shard. They've broken that part of you and it's no longer alive.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Do not panic...you are not dying. 😊 Forward this email to Ash. I would... and sincerely ask his advice to second this. I am sure Ash has different skills but he can also look into the demon types.
Take care of the intruders first. Then healing.
Greed wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:21 am I went ahead and had a preliminary reading done with Joel.

Here's what was found. I needed something to feed my mind and do because I couldn't stand being inactive.

Hi Tyler,

I've completed your Preliminary Assessment. I hope that you find it interesting and informative. I'm happy to elaborate on anything mentioned and answer any questions that arise.

Preliminary Assessment:

When I first look into your situation, I can see that a variety of individuals have taken great care to conceal and cloak your situation. There are a variety of measures that will alert them when others look into you, connect with you or try to investigate the situation. I would say that these measures are of a moderate level; nothing fancy but effective enough.

Your energy system is in a dire state. There are great accumulations of stagnant and negative energy. Most of your energetic pathways are broken and are leaking energy everywhere. There are a multitude of blockages and your natural energy flow isn't flowing. It's completely stagnated. I can see that there are multiple sealing measures within your energy system, core and soul. These keep you restricted and contained. They prevent you from effectively performing magick or any spiritual practice. They inhibit you, influence your mental/emotional state and continuously undermine your soul. They're woven exceptionally deep.

Your energies are severely degraded and have lost over 90% of their potency / strength. Your essence is still holding on, but gradually weakening. Think of your essence as your 'spiritual genes'. They dictate whom/what you are in soul and are directly correlated with the health and longevity of your soul. This will need to be addressed as well.

There are nine parasitic entities that feed off of you around the clock. They feed off of mental energy, emotion and spiritual energy. I believe they're here on purpose to further undermine and weaken you. They're minor entities and could easily be removed.

I believe that you are a target because you possess a unique essence that is valuable to them. There's a certain spark within you that they wish to attain and use for themselves. It is possible to siphon and take essence from others, but it can be a difficult endeavour. This spark in particular is stubborn and won't leave your system so easily. So they continue to undermine, influence, weaken and attack you until they receive it. There is one Daemonic entity in charge. He presides over the others and is an advanced practitioner. He is the leader of a small faction, with approx. 350 daemonic entities. There are only seven daemonic entities that continuously work on you throughout the day.

You are correct in that your consciousness is separated. This is a means of undermining you further. By separating parts of your consciousness and subjecting them to torture, they seek to undermine and further weaken your soul. Parts of your soul are in a state of astral projection (albeit more subconscious). There are technically three projections. Two of them are subconscious, the third is more of a shard. They've broken that part of you and it's no longer alive.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Greed wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:21 am I went ahead and had a preliminary reading done with Joel.

Hi Tyler,

Preliminary Assessment:

How are you feeling about this reading? It sounds very dire but like Aster said, you're not dying!! Have you been doing any cleansing or other measures to try to remove the intruders? We're here for you if you need to talk stuff out. Hang in there <3

Greed
new here
new here

I'm still waiting on info from ash and Magnolia from the banishing and reading august 22nd. I sent an email august 29th asking about it as it hasn't updated.

I'm sure they will have seen something and I'll be able to cross reference what they say and update them immediately once they respond. I don't wanna keep bombarding them as I've been bugging for help and advice since this started back in march.

No magic I do has any significant affect, ive called to God's, angels practically anyone who would maybe help.
My spirits are blocked from communicating.
I call to them to make sure they know where I'm at and I'm met with attacks when I reach out to them. Like a knife runs through My head and interrupts the thought.

Every now and again my squad manages to find me. And they battle it out.
I was panicking months ago. I disassociated and I'm very objective at this point.
Consciously I'll square up with these things at anytime they do not scare me.

Hopefully i hear from ash and Magnolia soon.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hang in there. I think they all trying to helping you.
Greed wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:01 am I'm still waiting on info from ash and Magnolia from the banishing and reading august 22nd. I sent an email august 29th asking about it as it hasn't updated.

I'm sure they will have seen something and I'll be able to cross reference what they say and update them immediately once they respond. I don't wanna keep bombarding them as I've been bugging for help and advice since this started back in march.

No magic I do has any significant affect, ive called to God's, angels practically anyone who would maybe help.
I call to them to make sure they know where I'm at and I'm met with attacks when I reach out to them. Like a knife runs through My head and interrupts the thought.

I was panicking months ago. I disassociated and I'm very objective at this point.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Greed wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:01 am I'm still waiting on info from ash and Magnolia from the banishing and reading august 22nd. I sent an email august 29th asking about it as it hasn't updated.

Can I ask some questions - some things not clear to me?

- Did Magnolia & ASH do an actual banishing for you on 22nd August?
- Did you order the reading on 29th August?

- Have you looked at this yet?

Can I ask some questions - some things that are not clear to me?

- Did Magnolia & ASH do an actual banishing for you on 22nd August?
- Did you order the reading on 29th August?

- Have you looked at this yet? viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Apologies for the mangled post. Not sure what happened there.

find it again.
Greed
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:58 pm Apologies for the mangled post. Not sure what happened there.
No problem.

I ordered the banishing service July 31st it was scheduled and done the 22nd of August Still no word from them I also apologize as I sent them a follow up message the 26th of August not the 29th. I apologize. It can be hard to remember things with what I'm currently plagued by.

As for the spell I have done that one.

Alongside every protection ritual from the 5 essential protection rituals besides the last which requires blood and I don't feel comfortable drawing my own and using it in any form.

I also tried seperate rituals appealing to Kali, Odin, Ma'at for justice, retribution and Odin cause he actually warned me this was gonna happen before I got a binding of him, I was just too stupid to understand.

These things have been hunting me for awhile. I've traced it back nearly a year and half after I visited a spiritual place and I guess they "found me"

Return to “Black Arts”