Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel and Volkh
If I could be anything, I would be...: Source
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DveneKY

i have seen other sellers sell in usually the same format or nearly alike. with classes or not, to a vessel or a direct binding. my curious question, why do they sell bindings so expensive even the direct ones, when CH sells at a good fair amount, they will still be pricey at cl5t3 etc. they're the same species of spirits or immortals, wouldnt people find CH by default if they search for spirit keeping

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

What shops have you visited that offer the same class system? Im sure the rating and magic is gonna vary and be different from seller to seller. The prices they deem right are also gonna vary and its really your judgment call at the end of the day what you feel comfortable spending your money on. I know I personally had to wait a couple months to order a new charging box but no one makes them like CH. In my personal experience I have spirits from my creepy hollows family here and lilith’s treasure tavern who I will now always advocate for who were “worth the money 1000x over” imo I like to look at it more like paying a service to someone who learned a trade or paying for a phone bill to make spiritual calls instead of international ones. etc

The first spirits in my keep actually came from me looking up the word succubus on google lol and getting obsessed until somehow I landed on this site and Ive been in love with this whole world that Ive barely scratched the surface of ever since.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

I suggest you find reviews here for sellers and see what other people got from them and their interactions with spirited or spelled vessels because in my experience those who ask hundreds and thousands of dollars are fake. NOT all of them. But most of them just sell empty rings just for a quick cash grab. Be careful

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

Return to “General Questions”