Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thanks for the feedback! Its nice to get another's story on this subject! Hmm, do you think that you would ever go out camping or something and take your wolves with you? Just to see how they would react/respond?

mako864
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I tried asking my wolfies to hang out with me when I was in the bed the other day when I was feeling really lousy. I did feel like something got in bed and laid next to me behind my back. I felt a warm feeling like when one of my dogs is there, because they will lay up against me too. I thought that was pretty neat :)

Yeah I would love to take my ww's camping if I ever went camping, lol. I've never been. I think they would definitely love it though. I feel like they'd like me to go out walking outside more, on nature trails and so forth. I don't do that often enough I think. I feel like any outdoor-sy activity they'd really like and I know I don't do that enough. Camping is a great idea I think!

Do you have any dogs? I've noticed that since I've gotten a ww spirit dogs in general treat me differently, they are more loving/friendly with me -even my own dogs. :)

"Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong." -Dandemis
kaleemmcintyre
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yep I have a cute labrador male. He's very loving to me anyway, if you're a stranger well...heh :silly:, as in general I'm not sure hot dogs feel about me but I often wonder do my wolves happen to play with him sometimes. Not sure, he doesn't bother thier vessels when he comes in so I'm not sure. Also, congrats on the bed happening event! Who knows, maybe if you go on a camping trip you might see some wolf shadows outside of your tent watching you, never know. :thumbup:

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Just a comment on white light ww's, I have a ww from Gwen that she said is WL and I asked him about this and he said it's because that is what he's chosen to be - so in this sense a WW can be WL. :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

kaleemmcintyre wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:55 pm Here's a question that's been buggin me as of lately: According to CH's encycolpedia the gemstone for werewolves is Red Jasper...however...is that the case for other werewolves not associated with CH? Like has anybody gotten a werewolf spirit from anywhere else that is particularly fond of any other kinda gemstone?
Mine isn't from CH, and he likes moonstone or any feldspar type stone. He also likes to share beef sticks with me, and occasionally he does get frisky. He has a lighter feel and personality to him. He is actually very friendly and likes to smile. Every spirit will be unique.
He has been with me since before I began spirit keeping.

🦇♦️🦇
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: Expecting my first Carpathian (Hungary) white were wolf soon. This tread was great read so far.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts”