Ankou anyone?

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

I found a few posts nothing much to read on not even Ash speaking about them :zombie: what happen no one like grimmies :skull:
Ah well anyone have one to tell their experience ?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I don't have an 'Ankou' but I do have a LE Grim Reaper who is my best friend. He is warm and friendly to me but very intimidating to any troublemakers. I knew I adored him the moment we met and connecting with him was instant. I felt like we knew each other for decades. He wraps his cloak around me and holds me close and I feel incredibly safe.

Something I immediately learned about him when I first brought him home is his ability to calm emotions. As soon as he comes in everyone relaxes...I always melt and lean into him. He has a deeply calming effect. He also listens for hours and gives amazing insight. He is a mananger of my DA companions and nothing gets past him, whether it's an unbound or even an action within the keep.
He can see things with amazing clarity and has a way with words..being able to describe something to me telepathically, filling in any gaps with visuals if needed.
He also is a superb support for spirit communication. He allows my hugs and gives me hugs in return . He likes to rest his hand on me while we visit.
He's very busy in his realm, and takes his duties very seriously. If I ask him about his day, or how he's feeling , he always shares and is appreciative when I show interest in his life. He is very mature, wise and stable. Never gloats. He's precise with his actions/power without needing to talk about it.
He has also taken me with him various places and shown me some neat things. I've also met some beings during our travels together.
I feel that grim reapers are too often skipped over. They are so amazing and such good friends.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Dark Arts”