VULUS: Anyone else have one?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... edium.html

I have one and wondered if I was the only one. search turn up no post with any reference to them.

The energy is strong and I can feel her. Being who I am, I am impressed with her power level and that is a lot in itself.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Oh, she seems fascinating. I don't have one, no, but am considering getting one now. I've never gotten a living entity, so I wonder what the difference between "astral" and "spiritual" is and what are the benefits of one or the other? I mean I know what the astral realm is etc but I'm not sure how it would affect a being and such, and how would the dynamics play out in relation to the keeper?

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

When we astral travel to another realm we leave our body behind and if we visit another realm we typically use a portal to get there. When a living entity such as a living dragon visits any of us, they are leaving their body and projecting their consciousness into our realm. A spirit does not have a body to leave because their body is deceased. I have dragons (living and spirit) come here to visit quite often and some make their visits extended. So I have more unbound dragons here than I have with bindings. I posted elsewhere on this site that I bought a binding with a few living baby dragons. After staying with me they went home for a short time and when they returned to me they brought back around a hundred of their half-siblings. (Different mothers, same father, Their father being a king, their mothers being concubines of a different race of dragon) About 90% of those dragons are still here with me, except when they return to their body for their physical life, such as food.

At least that is the way I understand it.

Hope that helps Tokala

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Creatures K-Z”