neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are on these things, and if anyone as any theories as to what they may be?

First there's the Butterfly UFO:

I remember there being a lot of footage on it everywhere on youtube. But recently it actually took me quite some time to
find it again, and I could only find this one.

While looking for the video above, I found another with a similar style:

Next up is the red light in the middle of the sky. I've no clue what it could be. I've had people say it's a portal, a rip in space and time, or the eye of Sauron lol From what I gather, it's simply a static red glowing light, and no one is certain what caused it.

Here's their explanation of it:

I have more to share but we'll start with that... So, any ideas?

Hawke
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Can't tell about most of this BUT the one picture of the red light beneath the clouds with reflections, taken from an airplane, is of commercial night fishing fleet. Red light is the lowest on a visible light spectrum so animals don't flee from it, and the fleet beams it into the ocean to help with fishing. Terrible for the ecosystem, but fully non-supernatural.

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

This is the first time I've seen pics of this UFO. I remember when the US military developed the stealth bomber and people started seeing it for the first time. They called it a UFO. I suspect something similar is going on with the butterfly. My theory is that someone's military built it with help from ETs, possibly the greys, which would make the butterfly a hybrid of alien and human technology.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Interesting!
It could be as Whyme said...a military's creation and perhaps done in cooperation with aliens.
About the red light I am not sure..
For what I know about extraterrestrials, they do have the power to materialize and show in photos but they do not usually do. They live and remain on another energy level than our physical one, that is not visible.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:16 pm I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are on these things, and if anyone as any theories as to what they may be?

[...]

I'm in two minds about things like this: my cautious, sceptical side and my open-minded, experience-based side.

I've had a couple of UFO-type experiences. Can I share them?

One was in London in 1973. Me and a bunch of flatmates were walking back from a special event, which the elder brother of our Indian Guru, recently arrived from India, had attended. He said a lot but one thing was 1973 was the pivotal year of the 20th century (numerologically, 1+9=10; 7+3=10, 10+10=20). To try and draw the scene for you, you'll need to know that in those days we all believed our Guru was a major incarnation, like Jesus/ Buddha and so on and that his elder brother was nearly as important. There was a lot of energy at the event and we took the tube back to South London, suitably energised. As we walked from the tube station, one of us noticed a point of light in the sky that moved then stood still.

When we got back to the flat we all looked out the window and watched for 15-30 minutes. I remember I saw one clear point of light that stood still for minutes, then moved quickly across part of the sky then stopped still again. While we watched, there was a helicopter in another part of the sky and I think there was an aircraft too. Both moved far too slowly and indirectly - not in the same way as the light we saw. It was clear to me then and now that this was an object over London that had far greater flight capabilities than any technology of the time. And there were no space satellites then capable of moving so fast or stopping so suddenly, all in silence.

Next day the London evening newspaper reported that people all over London had seen those lights. We Guru followers believed it was due to the presence of our Guru's brother and kind of thought nothing more about it.

It was an intriguing coincidence, if nothing else.

On a side note, a few months later there was a big event for the Guru in the US, where (allegedly) spaces in the car park were reserved for any UFOs that wanted to come. Apparently there was a fair bit of disappointment when none turned up.

My second experience, a year later, may seem like nothing. I was walking through a field with a dozen or so other guru followers, when the face of one of the nearby sheep intruded into my mental vision (might have had my eyes closed for moment). It was odd. Kind of psychic. As I looked up, a point of light suddenly shot up from the far end of the field, superfast, vertically into sky & vanished. I instinctively felt it was a UFO.

I've lived quite a long time now and these were not like anything else I've ever seen. And Ive seen shooting stars, a comet, and in the late 1960s I used to watch a slow moving satellite traverse the sky from horizon to horizon. There were hardly any then. I think it was Telstar. Like most other city dwellers, I'm very familiar with how airplanes and helicopters move in the night sky.

Finally, my brother in law, a well travelled person, who once stayed with indigenous people in the Borneo jungle, told me those kind of moving points of light were well known to them and had been to their people as far back as they could remember. ie Not planes, satellites, shooting stars, comets, planets and so on. Something special and strange.

But...my sceptical side finds it curious that descriptions, pictures or film of alleged UFOs seem to have become more complex and technical, as human technology advances - and our ability to fake such things - does too.

tl/dr: To me there's something about UFOs - and maybe sightings do cluster around spiritual energy, ley lines etc. But I find it hard to accept that there have been physical spacecraft visiting us in significant numbers either now, during the twentieth century, previous centuries or millennia without that resulting in uncontrovertible evidence of their existence.

I think the reason UFO evidence remains so elusive is there's something else going on.

And in recent decades - maybe for 50 years or so - secret, experimental aircraft have triggered some of the reports. I think that has been shown to be correct - by at least one very well researched documentary I've seen.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I wasn't going to comment on this thread as I don't really know about the Butterfly one, and the other has been debunked,
but @Lewk just want to thank you for sharing that! This is why much of my personal research starts in the decades before we had technology to so easily concoct hoaxes.
Certainly there are plenty of stories from the past that could have simply been (at least began as) an elaborate hoax, but I am more inclined to find at least a core of truth in the accounts. It can also be said that the phenomena which remains unexplainable, no matter the truth behind its origin, tends to nonetheless beget a legacy of more such strangeness - planting a seed in our collective awareness that has the potential to blossom with time. It only takes noticing something once, or having the question of 'what could it be?' resonate, to tap into or trigger more.

I feel that our civilization experiences waves of strangeness that are typically significant to the times. You had mentioned 1973. One of the most profoundly impactful I've lived through was happening in the early 1990s. If we can pay attention to patterns of phenomena dependent on eras past, we can gain insight into what is occurring now.. and probably cut through some of the fakery or misinterpreted events out there. On the flip side of how tech can obscure truth, it does allow us to connect to one another and point out what we each individually know about a matter which is exemplified here in this thread, something to be taken advantage of for sure.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Hawke wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:21 pm Can't tell about most of this BUT the one picture of the red light beneath the clouds with reflections, taken from an airplane, is of commercial night fishing fleet. Red light is the lowest on a visible light spectrum so animals don't flee from it, and the fleet beams it into the ocean to help with fishing. Terrible for the ecosystem, but fully non-supernatural.
Ah, okay! That makes sense. So only the one picture from the plane you mean? Or they are all the same?
Whyme wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:38 pm This is the first time I've seen pics of this UFO. I remember when the US military developed the stealth bomber and people started seeing it for the first time. They called it a UFO. I suspect something similar is going on with the butterfly. My theory is that someone's military built it with help from ETs, possibly the greys, which would make the butterfly a hybrid of alien and human technology.
That could very well be the case. Though I wonder why they bother to build such a thing in the first place? Maybe I'm not insanely war-minded enough...
Lewk wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:20 pm
Tokala wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:16 pm I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are on these things, and if anyone as any theories as to what they may be?

[...]

I'm in two minds about things like this: my cautious, sceptical side and my open-minded, experience-based side.

One was in London in 1973. Me and a bunch of flatmates were walking back from a special event, which the elder brother of our Indian Guru, recently arrived from India, had attended. He said a lot but one thing was 1973 was the pivotal year of the 20th century (numerologically, 1+9=10; 7+3=10, 10+10=20). To try and draw the scene for you, you'll need to know that in those days we all believed our Guru was a major incarnation, like Jesus/ Buddha and so on and that his elder brother was nearly as important. There was a lot of energy at the event and we took the tube back to South London, suitably energised. As we walked from the tube station, one of us noticed a point of light in the sky that moved then stood still.

When we got back to the flat we all looked out the window and watched for 15-30 minutes. I remember I saw one clear point of light that stood still for minutes, then moved quickly across part of the sky then stopped still again. While we watched, there was a helicopter in another part of the sky and I think there was an aircraft too. Both moved far too slowly and indirectly - not in the same way as the light we saw. It was clear to me then and now that this was an object over London that had far greater flight capabilities than any technology of the time. And there were no space satellites then capable of moving so fast or stopping so suddenly, all in silence.

Next day the London evening newspaper reported that people all over London had seen those lights. We Guru followers believed it was due to the presence of our Guru's brother and kind of thought nothing more about it.

On a side note, a few months later there was a big event for the Guru in the US, where (allegedly) spaces in the car park were reserved for any UFOs that wanted to come. Apparently there was a fair bit of disappointment when none turned up.

My second experience, a year later, may seem like nothing. I was walking through a field with a dozen or so other guru followers, when the face of one of the nearby sheep intruded into my mental vision (might have had my eyes closed for moment). It was odd. Kind of psychic. As I looked up, a point of light suddenly shot up from the far end of the field, superfast, vertically into sky & vanished. I instinctively felt it was a UFO.

I've lived quite a long time now and these were not like anything else I've ever seen. And Ive seen shooting stars, a comet, and in the late 1960s I used to watch a slow moving satellite traverse the sky from horizon to horizon. There were hardly any then. I think it was Telstar. Like most other city dwellers, I'm very familiar with how airplanes and helicopters move in the night sky.

Finally, my brother in law, a well travelled person, who once stayed with indigenous people in the Borneo jungle, told me those kind of moving points of light were well known to them and had been to their people as far back as they could remember. ie Not planes, satellites, shooting stars, comets, planets and so on. Something special and strange.

But...my sceptical side finds it curious that descriptions, pictures or film of alleged UFOs seem to have become more complex and technical, as human technology advances - and our ability to fake such things - does too.

tl/dr: To me there's something about UFOs - and maybe sightings do cluster around spiritual energy, ley lines etc. But I find it hard to accept that there have been physical spacecraft visiting us in significant numbers either now, during the twentieth century, previous centuries or millennia without that resulting in uncontrovertible evidence of their existence.

I think the reason UFO evidence remains so elusive is there's something else going on.

And in recent decades - maybe for 50 years or so - secret, experimental aircraft have triggered some of the reports. I think that has been shown to be correct - by at least one very well researched documentary I've seen.
Hmm I get what you're saying, and I think yes most real ufo's would be better cloaked. I've seen some myself and it's like the real deal and those real "vessels" are also likely optimized to pick up readings of human thoughts or the human gaze upon them, because they do react to being observed. It's either the vessel, or the pilots who psychically react to the people watching them, or maybe the pilot's thoughts are also linked to the vessel itself (sort of like the new thought-controlled tech we're starting to see nowadays).

But at the same time I do think we're reaching a point in history where more and more will make themselves known, to help desensitize the human race so they don't freak out too much. And I also think because of the chaos on the planet, and how everything is shifting so quickly and sporatically, it can leave gaps and openings that even the most sophisticated UFOs might not be able to keep up with

Hawke
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tokala wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:19 pm
Hawke wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:21 pm Can't tell about most of this BUT the one picture of the red light beneath the clouds with reflections, taken from an airplane, is of commercial night fishing fleet. Red light is the lowest on a visible light spectrum so animals don't flee from it, and the fleet beams it into the ocean to help with fishing. Terrible for the ecosystem, but fully non-supernatural.
Ah, okay! That makes sense. So only the one picture from the plane you mean? Or they are all the same?
Whyme wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:38 pm This is the first time I've seen pics of this UFO. I remember when the US military developed the stealth bomber and people started seeing it for the first time. They called it a UFO. I suspect something similar is going on with the butterfly. My theory is that someone's military built it with help from ETs, possibly the greys, which would make the butterfly a hybrid of alien and human technology.
That could very well be the case. Though I wonder why they bother to build such a thing in the first place? Maybe I'm not insanely war-minded enough...
Lewk wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:20 pm

[...]

Hmm I get what you're saying, and I think yes most real ufo's would be better cloaked. I've seen some myself and it's like the real deal and those real "vessels" are also likely optimized to pick up readings of human thoughts or the human gaze upon them, because they do react to being observed. It's either the vessel, or the pilots who psychically react to the people watching them, or maybe the pilot's thoughts are also linked to the vessel itself (sort of like the new thought-controlled tech we're starting to see nowadays).

But at the same time I do think we're reaching a point in history where more and more will make themselves known, to help desensitize the human race so they don't freak out too much. And I also think because of the chaos on the planet, and how everything is shifting so quickly and sporatically, it can leave gaps and openings that even the most sophisticated UFOs might not be able to keep up with
I'm sure about that ONE picture, because it has been commented on by actual fishermen, pilots and flight attendants. Others I have no idea.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

@Hawke Ah okay thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure if they all were related or not since I saw them all clustered together on a website when I found them and saved them to my hard drive.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”