venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, please. These playing cards looking great.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Aurum wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:49 pm I would love one too, please! Thank you <3
ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:10 pm Yes, please. These playing cards looking great.
You guys are already too late:
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:28 pm These will be brief messages and may or may not be very serious in nature.. whatever the Fates have in store.
I'll snap a photo of the result for each person. That seems optimal to the experience, but it's a bit of extra work.. so I'll be limiting this to 11 people.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:10 pm The 11 are all accounted for now! I will get back to you very soon. And I appreciate everyone's interest!
And now I wonder why nobody reads the threads anymore beside the first post.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Vipera aspis atra oh...my appologies. Thanks for your patience. 😊👍

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Right, didn't notice that little detail.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@Satella

There are some challenges in your life that are mainly a result of a private stubbornness you harbor - worry or intrusive thoughts you keep to yourself rather than vent or communicate openly as you might actually need to. Rather than raise issues you would like to see them resolve themselves before you have to say or do anything. You do not let on your weakness here and hold out hope for the best.
You can expect to breathe a huge sigh of relief in a scenario you are currently on edge about, it is probably in your love/relational life or to do with your emotional fulfillment, you have secret concerns about a relationship - possibly of being taken advantage of, but this matter will be remedied extremely soon.
s.1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@Chimella

You're being looked upon with great interest right now because you've been gaining momentum/making progress internally and it is surfacing in your aura and external behavior, you're learning that operating in silence with matters most important to you brings the best results. People around you can be nosey but they also admire you, they see things in you that you may not.
You have at least one secret admirer, there's also a presence of gossip and a presence of forces eager to co-create or collaborate. Up to you whether you want to let anyone in on plans.
Finally, you're well protected - there's a guardian showing up in the end card - a fearless if at times rash Jack of Clubs, if this connects for you. You will be guided toward more protectors as needed - and you will likely need them soon as you're attracting attention. Keep doing what you're doing.
c.2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@Lewk

Your read is a bit longer as spirits wanted to be heard.

With the two 7s and a 4 I instantly thought of a 747 jumbo jet (it was also exactly 4:07 when I read on this), you may be seeing aviation symbolism surrounding you right now and specifically regarding making larger strides of greater substance with more expediency than usual; it's a powerful sign.
Beyond this I see that you are following in the footsteps of an unseen teacher, someone from your familial line who you more than likely never knew in your lifetime and is not a direct relative, I don't think she had any children of her own. There's nonetheless a gift you've 'inherited' and have run with in your path that several other generations and adjacent blood relatives ignored. This is why she is so interested in you.
There's an ascended master here as well - more feminine energy, very pleased with your choices in spiritual progression and is the type to be relaxed and hands-off in the process of your growth.
Finally there's a past life association - he's looking out for you with an eagle-eye to catch the missteps, contrasting the others sharply. I wanted to say he is a past life incarnation of yourself, it's as if he wants to make sure you don't fall into traps he has fallen into, given the vigilance. Other forces surrounding you are confident, he doesn't lack confidence in you --he's just aware that when one gets to a threshold point in their journey they will be tested more than usual and is serious about keeping you out of falling back into problematic thoughts.
It tells me you have quite a well-rounded team of otherworldly support. Can't get any better, really.

I don't commonly read 'people' from these just because they have people on the cards, but that's very much the case for you. I can also simply affirm a time of spiritual insight, and feeling more at home here than you have before. This read sees you as an eternal student and how keeping with that mindset is the key to mastery, and a lucky stance.
l.3.jpg

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@Tokala

You're following your 'true north', there's a sense of determination and resolve to take on something, achieve a dream or overcome a barrier that you may've been told all of your life would be hard for you to do. You're not giving up on something 'this time', indicating to me there was a process to you getting into this place of confidence - more than likely there have been failures that have bruised you up a little bit but had you come out stronger for it, ready to bounce back for another try.
A factor in 'reaching your dreams', whatever that means for you, is going to be observing any lack mentality you may have. There's an indication you could be clinging to what you have already established and need to invest more resources - time, cash, connections, energy, skill that you've earned in your journey so far; you'll need to essentially let something go in order to see progress flow and reach new heights.
But I see your future as being extremely secure once you get the hang of that. By controlling your thoughts you're gaining
greater control over your surroundings.
t.4.jpg

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

More later...

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”