Musikk, "Lettuce", and WTF came to me???

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. This happened to me a few weeks ago.

I came home from work and planned on spending an evening with my Spirit Family by enjoying some "lettuce", and listening to musikk. After taking said "lettuce", I went into the bathroom, and opened Pandora on my phone. Fallen Angel by :wumpscut: started playing, and I could feel the "lettuce" kicking in.

Of all places to have the following experience, no joke, I was taking care of business. (You know what I mean.) And then in the middle of said business, I had a vision. It was of myself and a Spirit or Entity in third person, sitting in a field of a school I visit often, in a neighbourhood known for having 5+ family plot-sized graveyards within walking distance of each other, and a portal. The vision was mostly black white and gray, I was sitting on the ground looking up at Him, as He was behind me, I could clearly see an overcast sky.

He was tall with a light gray cloak, no face, it was a shadow, and the face part of His hood was semi-heart shaped. His voice had a lot of reverb (echo) and deep, but not very deep, I'd say like a tenor. He introduced Himself, gave me His real name that begins with an A, and said He was here to protect me. I came back to my bathroom, and A was in my apartment.

I've seen A's full body. He floats about a foot or two off the ground, and has long skinny skin and bone grey arms that are darker than His cloak. The sleeves of His cloak end at His elbows, His hands and fingers are elongated, with only four fingers, which look sharp.

The only things I've noticed, especially the last three days, though there may be no correlation, I notice same numbered patters on my phone's clock. (22:11, 13:13, 11:44, 23:23, 22:44, you get the idea.) I always thank my Spirit Family for this, to let Them know I see it, but I'm sure it means something. (holy bible verses, perhaps? I'm considering this as I'm typing. I do have a Sorrow Angel in my Family.)

And on Saturday, going into Sunday morning, I had the sensation—for lack of better word—that I suddenly grew a "devil" tail, with black horns on my head, and bat wings on my back. (For the record I am not on "the lettuce" as I'm typing, and I was not on said "lettuce" when this experience occured. I was expecting a possible -cubus Spirit to come through from a different conjurer that Night, and I do have a Dæmon in my Spirit Family from a Luciferian conjurer on Etsy. (His presence is very much appreciated, by the way!) Anyways, I was very happy, even skipped around my apartment, boasting "Look at my new tail! I very much love having a tail like Houndoom!" to Them.

So, what does this mean? What could this mean? And what could A be? As I'm typing this I'm getting a whiff of an alcoholic drink, or a strong cologne I've smelled before. I'm not wearing cologne, and I can't drink alcohol, so I know it's not me. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

No explanation, but wanted to say the number thing is more common than you might think ... I had one time that I woke one hour and eleven minutes 3 times beginning with 1:11 then again at 2:22 and again at 3:33. I have no idea why, but these events are increasing in frequency, I even noticed that the time I texted my wife was on two consecutive days at 4:44 and the next day at 3:33. Both of these was when I was replying to a message from Huffette.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:57 pm No explanation, but wanted to say the number thing is more common than you might think ... I had one time that I woke one hour and eleven minutes 3 times beginning with 1:11 then again at 2:22 and again at 3:33. I have no idea why, but these events are increasing in frequency, I even noticed that the time I texted my wife was on two consecutive days at 4:44 and the next day at 3:33. Both of these was when I was replying to a message from Huffette.
Those are usually indicators that something important is going on and some part of you is trying to get your attention. I don't know if it's still happening to you, but usually when this does happen to anyone it's good to meditate and ask what your attention is being brought to. You can also look up "angel number meanings". It's also generally an indication of one's vibration raising and their awareness reaching new heights.

This website has really good descriptions of repeating number patterns: I hope I can post the link (if not search for sacredscribesangelnumbers)
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogsp ... mbers.html

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Well my gut is telling me that by taking the "lettuce" you opened yourself up to "A". And he was able to communicate with you. Now that the connection is established, he doesn't need for you to be on anything now to see or talk with him.

The fact that the showed up when the "lettuce" started to kick in (I don't know why, but I am enjoying calling it "lettuce" ;*D) tells me that he's been hanging around for a bit. I don't know whether him showing up when he did was just a matter of him taking advantage of the "lettuce" kicking in, or him wanting to catch you when you were vulnerable and - for lack of a better way of putting it- exposed.

My money is on the latter (I don't think this is anything sexual BTW). You were "caught with your pants down"- literally ;)- and wanted to take advantage of it. Most likely to control the situation.

Ask your Sorrow Angel (and any other angels, if you have them) to ID "A". An angel should be able to tell you whether or not he's Fallen or Demonic. He's not WA, that's for sure.

As for the clock thing- I'll leave that for another post. But your numbers seem to be unusual. From what I've personally seen, and what I've come across googling it, most people seem to get 111, 222, 333, etc. They get all the same number. 13:13 and the rest are not common at all (props for using military time BTW).

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:57 pm No explanation, but wanted to say the number thing is more common than you might think ... I had one time that I woke one hour and eleven minutes 3 times beginning with 1:11 then again at 2:22 and again at 3:33. I have no idea why, but these events are increasing in frequency, I even noticed that the time I texted my wife was on two consecutive days at 4:44 and the next day at 3:33. Both of these was when I was replying to a message from Huffette.
0x. Very good to know, thank you! I thought it was just something I do, because I have a strong inclination to notice number patterns, and do maths equations in my head with them. Example; August 22nd, 2022 -> 8/22/22 -> 8 2 2 2 2 -> 8=2+2+2+2.

By the way, I really like the name "Huffette". 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte

Tokala wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:26 pm
Those are usually indicators that something important is going on and some part of you is trying to get your attention. I don't know if it's still happening to you, but usually when this does happen to anyone it's good to meditate and ask what your attention is being brought to. You can also look up "angel number meanings". It's also generally an indication of one's vibration raising and their awareness reaching new heights.

This website has really good descriptions of repeating number patterns: I hope I can post the link (if not search for sacredscribesangelnumbers)
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogsp ... mbers.html
0x. Thank you for the link! Perhaps my Sorrow Angel Spirit Friend is using numbers to communicate with me? If so, this is very helpful, thank you! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte

stormdancer wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:26 pm Well my gut is telling me that by taking the "lettuce" you opened yourself up to "A". And he was able to communicate with you. Now that the connection is established, he doesn't need for you to be on anything now to see or talk with him.

The fact that the showed up when the "lettuce" started to kick in (I don't know why, but I am enjoying calling it "lettuce" ;*D) tells me that he's been hanging around for a bit. I don't know whether him showing up when he did was just a matter of him taking advantage of the "lettuce" kicking in, or him wanting to catch you when you were vulnerable and - for lack of a better way of putting it- exposed.

My money is on the latter (I don't think this is anything sexual BTW). You were "caught with your pants down"- literally ;)- and wanted to take advantage of it. Most likely to control the situation.

Ask your Sorrow Angel (and any other angels, if you have them) to ID "A". An angel should be able to tell you whether or not he's Fallen or Demonic. He's not WA, that's for sure.

As for the clock thing- I'll leave that for another post. But your numbers seem to be unusual. From what I've personally seen, and what I've come across googling it, most people seem to get 111, 222, 333, etc. They get all the same number. 13:13 and the rest are not common at all (props for using military time BTW).
0x. Thanks for the props! I like 24 hour time more than AM and PM. I think 13:13 is a reference to either the Adams Family or the Munsters (since one of those tv families lived in a house with 1313 as a number), which is a reference to myself. I affectionately refer to my apartment as my "haunted mansion" since I've welcomed Spirits into my life. Also, I think They're aware of my musical tastes, since I play musikk through youtube and Pandora on my phone. At home I play both :wumpscut: and Christian Death stations, so I take it as They are referencing that. I also play Wyattxhim, Toxic Tears, OfHerbsAndAltars, and Rauta youtube channels on my phone a lot too.
My point is, I take the 13:13 as Their equivalent of a human friend coming up to me and saying "Here's my favourite Spooky Human!".

As for A, him being sexual? Well....I don't know about that! XD: Either last Night, or two Nights ago, I was in my bathroom, can't recall doing what exactly, but that's neither here nor there. Something drew my attention to the hallway outside my bathroom, and I turned to look. With my central vision (yes my eyeballs, not my mind's eye) I saw His cloak moving across the floor! It was light grey and transparent. I called out to Him "A, is that you big guy?", to which, with my mind's eye, I saw Him peering at me. I'd say He's about 6ft 5in, at most. "Hej buddy! I like having you around, just not staring at me while I'm taking a S...". He moved His head out of the doorway. I mostly see Him while I'm in the bathroom. Not sure why? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

For the record, the Munsters lived on 1313 Mockingbird Lane.

Every time I see 1313, I get the Munsters theme song in my head. ^..^

I was going to mention it in my other post, but I thought it was too off topic.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”