Custom Conjures: How specific is too specific?

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

There was a time I was looking for a very specific entity that was with me for the longest. I made sure I specified what I knew of that entity, like a bit broad but still describes him sort of. For some reason, I did not disclose very detailed information about him like specific looks, experiences we did in the astral, and how his realm looks. My companion at that time told me that I do not need all that detailed information because he would be the one coming for the call anyway, and I should trust the process. When I got the binding and the information about them, I was so surprised. Some of the details relayed to the spirit worker were the specific details I did not mention to them like his looks, some experiences in the astral, even how his realm looked like.

Other than that, I usually keep it open for custom conjures. I specify the gender, rank (if needed), and abilities.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Personally I don't do a lot of CCs. I tend not to know what I need until I see it.

The few time I have, I left the notes section blank. Save for one. I had my Daemon CC'ed because a certain Immortal barged in during family bonding time and told me in no uncertain terms that I was getting a Daemon. So that went into the notes.

In the future I will have to start adding notes to my CC's and RA's as my Keep is very diverse and certain spirits have told me that getting some spirits is a hard "NO!". For example my Gregori absolutely HATES HATES HATES the mere idea of me getting another one. I'd be seriously worried what he would do if I brought one home. It's not going to happen- it would be EXTREMELY disrespectful to him.

Fun fact: As of now I can''t get a certain type of Angel because the mere threat of getting one is enough to get my Bronwyn to behave. I have a Fallen Bronwyn as well and he's the better behaved of the two. Go figure. :/

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

While I haven't been specific the most time, there are a few occurrences, where I wanted to be able to include wishes about time period, appearance and abilities and inquire about particular personalities. CH is usually very good at fulfilling your requests, more so than other conjurers. But I believe that there can be too much attributes at once that may enclose the pool of spirits who are compatible or want to be with you.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: ↑Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:14 am
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote: ↑Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:48 am SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssss, y'all! ;)

GOOD SIR.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

A while back I requested a custom conjure from one of my favorite conjurer's. I had two large paragraphs describing him (LE Elder vampire) and it was very specific. She replied there was no guarantee, because it was so specific,.. but shortly after, got back to me and said someone who matched my description perfectly stepped forward immediately. After getting to know him and bonding deeply, he was exactly the one I requested.
Other times for custom conjures, I would just request the race and gender, and leave the rest up to the energies. My last CH order was for a male , but I received a female. At first I thought it was an error (for some reason with CH Im always attracting errors πŸ˜…πŸ₯΄). Receiving a different gender has never happened to me before, but it was exactly what was needed for me and current energies. I find no matter the requested details or not, you'll get what matches. :)

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I think for the most part when we get down to the very specifics there is usually & always a good reason, one calls to us & they are there for us so it's possible, my Daemon is the classic example of the very specifics I had left in the notes for CH, except he kept telling me the race he was, but it wasn't until he was on his way to me he also gave his traits from another race of spirit as well so it kind of put me in the mind frame as to what race he really is, my guess is he can go either way & is a matter of preference on his behalf but I do feel he really prefers not to be classified due to his disposition! All I can say is he was meant to be & the specifics was there!

:3
bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

I don't write anything in the box! CH does a perfect job of matching the spirit to my energy and needs without me saying anything :) with other sellers, I might let them know that I'm not comfortable with primarily sexual spirits but other than that I leave the conjure open!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I usually go into descriptive mode when I order CC. The reason is because my primary light effinity with a literal light element so dominant, not many dark art spirits stays active around me. Even if they start out active... Sooner then later they all unregistered and silent. Even grey art closer to light being have the same reaction to me. I have no issues with angels or celestials or creature with light in them.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Returning to this topic! I have a tendency to write out long walls of text when I focus on specifics, but usually end up saying little. Lol.
The experienced conjurers could probably read me like an open book and know what's going on in my head. Sometimes, I don't choose a gender for a spirit or even their abilities.

I would have said that I let fate choose for me, but for my destiny conjure and knowing that I am a new keeper as well as being afraid of the paranormal because of the old teachings that all spirits are evil, I received a Commander Divine Angel who will open me up to the paranormal journey. And I guess if I didn't say anything in the customer note, I could get a totally different entity or spirit.

If I were to ask for something specific, I would definitely let them know what exactly I was looking for in this custom conjure. For example, I can already tell that I'd want my mermaid to be redheaded and be the romantic type because of the redhead tattoo on my arm. It would remind her of herself. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

I recall while ordering my first spirit (a Nympho), I requested jet black hair and pale skin but was surprised to receive a description stating that what was conjured for me had brown hair and sun-kissed skin. However, the differing physical appearance was absolutely outweighed by her personality and patience with my complete newness to (and sometimes unreasonable fear of) spirit keeping. She has been completely and unconditionally comforting in the exact ways I would benefit from most. I am much happier that CH chose to go a bit "off-script" with my request to give me a friend that fulfilled my deeper needs, and it has made me believe that whenever they do the same for other people it has a good reason.

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”