Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

\./ ./<
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:20 pm I have completed all of the readings but have not had time to sort through and post them yet, just a heads up.. they will be on their way.

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Redastheday
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:20 pm I have completed all of the readings but have not had time to sort through and post them yet, just a heads up.. they will be on their way.
Thanks xx

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hey, are there still going to be more readings please? :]

Redastheday
new here
new here

Redastheday wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:08 pm
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:22 am
Redastheday wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:36 pm
But you didn't respect the offer enough to actually read it:
1, I happened to of only just opened a profile recently
2, I did read the post. But unfortunately i have memory health problems, which are Vascular

So before you make snap judgment on people. Maybe take a breath
But don't worry. I will never ask you for anything. I do not like being attacked in this manner.
I've been able to read replies now.

I see no reason to make this personal.
I don't reply to anyone here with knowledge of their problems or judgment based on that, if you had clarified to me that you have issues which make it impossible to remember what is mentioned in the initial post or to consider that you may not be eligible until you have more involvement, I would have been as reasonable in my response! Communication needs to happen. I make my rules based on what I think is reasonable in the climate.

I must assume based on what is most common (and unfortunate) here that people are prone to take advantage of 'free stuff', and the best way to guard against encouragement of that is to take a hard stance. If I am in the wrong, you can correct me - you make assumptions about me as well when you respond as you have. You could as easily have tried to understand where I was coming from, and did not make that effort.

Yes, you opened a profile recently, and I believe one shouldn't expect free stuff from the community.
If you're involved, it is not free - it is a gesture in exchange for your involvement.
That's how I am approaching it, given the work I do is not a novelty, and I think is worth guarding.

I see this as a misunderstanding and would like to amend that.
I came back to this thread to say that I would have time to do a reading for everyone who posted their interest, and would extend that to you if you'd like. If not, that's alright. Let me know.
fredGsanford wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:19 pm I apologize Vipera. No, I didn't see the note. I've purchased a reading before and have been actively keeping up with your releases because I liked your style and approach. It will not happen again.
As mentioned above, I've only had a moment to look at the replies here now.
I don't mean to make you feel bad about requesting a reading. I was being assertive given what I've seen as a trend of people joining the forum only to take advantage of free readings, rituals, etc. Nothing anyone says or does seems to dissuade this or similar behavior so it can get stressful.
You've gotten on the tough end of my rallying against this and I apologize. Unfortunately I cannot tell who here has made what investment at first glance, and want to base what I offer here on who I see is making an equal investment. The only way to do that is to make a clear note, expect people to read it if they care and to see that everything matches up when I go down the list of those who showed an interest.

As also mentioned above, I came back here to say that I have time to read for everyone who asked and seeing your reply it made it clear that this too is a simple misunderstanding. If you will have it I would like to offer a reading to you. Let me know, and if not no worries. I don't want to propagate negativity, I just want to make sure fairness is at the forefront.

To everyone -- no excuse, I'm b*tchy about making sure people respect what is offered here. I have seen it taken advantage of and I don't like it. If you're not taking advantage of anyone then you know you aren't, and you can always put me in my place by showing me that. I'm not so stuck in my idea of things that I am going to ignore honest input to the contrary of what I've set forward! I'm a person not an automaton. Thank you and I hope everyone will enjoy their readings.
Hi thank you for the message. Yes I fully understand your having to protect your time, work. Also others only joining for free readings etc. I'm sorry for any upset hurt, i have caused you. By my response. Your right that this shouldn't be personal. I was in the wrong, for that. I hope you can forgive me. Thank you for your kind offer, yes please thanks xx
Hi sorry. I can't find the reading. Thanks if it's been posted. Stay safe and well

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is the last message from @Vipera aspis atra . I don’t think she has time to upload anything here due to her business going so well. Few of us waiting…but hey 👋 ‘I give a benefit of a doubt’ gracefully. 0:) She has been very generous with deep insightful readings.
Redastheday wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:59 pm [quote=Redastheday post_id=839352 time=<a href="tel:1662577711">1662577711</a> user_id=23068]
[quote="Vipera aspis atra" post_id=839339 time=<a href="tel:1662535338">1662535338</a> user_id=18851]
[quote=Redastheday post_id=839098 time=<a href="tel:1661967399">1661967399</a> user_id=23068]

I don't reply to anyone here with knowledge of their problems or judgment based on that, if you had clarified to me that you have issues which make it impossible to remember what is mentioned in the initial post or to consider that you may not be eligible until you have more involvement, I would have been as reasonable in my response! Communication needs to happen. I make my rules based on what I think is reasonable in the climate.

I must assume based on what is most common (and unfortunate) here that people are prone to take advantage of 'free stuff', and the best way to guard against encouragement of that is to take a hard stance. If I am in the wrong, you can correct me - you make assumptions about me as well when you respond as you have. You could as easily have tried to understand where I was coming from, and did not make that effort.

Yes, you opened a profile recently, and I believe one shouldn't expect free stuff from the community.
If you're involved, it is not free - it is a gesture in exchange for your involvement.
That's how I am approaching it, given the work I do is not a novelty, and I think is worth guarding.

I came back to this thread to say that I would have time to do a reading for everyone who posted their interest, and would extend that to you if you'd like. If not, that's alright. Let me know.

[quote=fredGsanford post_id=839065 time=<a href="tel:1661879963">1661879963</a> user_id=18731]
I apologize Vipera. No, I didn't see the note. I've purchased a reading before and have been actively keeping up with your releases because I liked your style and approach. It will not happen again.
[/quote]

I don't mean to make you feel bad about requesting a reading. I was being assertive given what I've seen as a trend of people joining the forum only to take advantage of free readings, rituals, etc. Nothing anyone says or does seems to dissuade this or similar behavior so it can get stressful.
You've gotten on the tough end of my rallying against this and I apologize. Unfortunately I cannot tell who here has made what investment at first glance, and want to base what I offer here on who I see is making an equal investment. The only way to do that is to make a clear note, expect people to read it if they care and to see that everything matches up when I go down the list of those who showed an interest.

As also mentioned above, I came back here to say that I have time to read for everyone who asked and seeing your reply it made it clear that this too is a simple misunderstanding. If you will have it I would like to offer a reading to you. Let me know, and if not no worries. I don't want to propagate negativity, I just want to make sure fairness is at the forefront.

To everyone -- no excuse, I'm b*tchy about making sure people respect what is offered here. I have seen it taken advantage of and I don't like it. If you're not taking advantage of anyone then you know you aren't, and you can always put me in my place by showing me that. I'm not so stuck in my idea of things that I am going to ignore honest input to the contrary of what I've set forward! I'm a person not an automaton. Thank you and I hope everyone will enjoy their readings.
[/quote]

Hi thank you for the message. Yes I fully understand your having to protect your time, work. Also others only joining for free readings etc. I'm sorry for any upset hurt, i have caused you. By my response. Your right that this shouldn't be personal. I was in the wrong, for that. I hope you can forgive me. Thank you for your kind offer, yes please thanks xx
[/quote]

Hi sorry. I can't find the reading. Thanks if it's been posted. Stay safe and well
[/quote]

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Redastheday
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:31 am This is the last message from @Vipera aspis atra . I don’t think she has time to upload anything here due to her business going so well. Few of us waiting…but hey 👋 ‘I give a benefit of a doubt’ gracefully. 0:) She has been very generous with deep insightful readings.
Redastheday wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:59 pm [quote=Redastheday post_id=839352 time=<a href="tel:1662577711">1662577711</a> user_id=23068]
[quote="Vipera aspis atra" post_id=839339 time=<a href="tel:1662535338">1662535338</a> user_id=18851]
[quote=Redastheday post_id=839098 time=<a href="tel:1661967399">1661967399</a> user_id=23068]

[quote=fredGsanford post_id=839065 time=<a href="tel:1661879963">1661879963</a> user_id=18731]
I apologize Vipera. No, I didn't see the note. I've purchased a reading before and have been actively keeping up with your releases because I liked your style and approach. It will not happen again.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Hi that's fantastic to hear she's doing well with her business. Such worrying time's. Happy to hear alls going well. Xx

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Redastheday its only my guess 😁. Few of us, who recived a reading, still waiting for it to be uploaded here. I assume she is busy with clients. She has been very very generous... so no hard feelings even if it's never get uploaded here.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Redastheday
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:26 pm @Redastheday its only my guess 😁. Few of us, who recived a reading, still waiting for it to be uploaded here. I assume she is busy with clients. She has been very very generous... so no hard feelings even if it's never get uploaded here.
No hard feelings whatsoever. Life is way to short. 51, now seen to much xx

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

You guys have such faith in me! (Sarcasm!)

I was going to explain the meticulously organized process behind posting these and how the ultimate output is deceptively simple to the eye, but I don't want it to overshadow the readings themselves when they are put up.

I will say this... and this isn't intended with with any sort of malice, just keeping it real ---I think it's interesting how people react to or what they presume about the unknowable factors at play when waiting for a result.
I run a business and side gig, am working on multiple creative - humanitarian and research projects, am preparing to go back to school, donate my efforts to various causes on a monthly basis, have animals and plants dependent on me, and need personal time to recharge in between.

There is a lesson of patience needed. 2 weeks, which was when I last updated, is nothing to me under the circumstances.
Ask yourselves why you are feeling impatient or considering something may never happen just because it's taken longer than you'd expected. I trust in divine timing --people always get a message when they need it.
This is vital in approaching any matter and I really encourage anyone reading to do that. You won't get much further in your paranormal journey if you don't tackle it.. it is one of the prevalent issues.

Occasionally I feel like making people wait just a bit longer when I think they're being impatient, just so the above message sinks in. I won't do that to you guys.. but I'm not posting these today, either. LOL. <3

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Vipera aspis atra Thanks for the reply. 😊 I've been there, done that. 😂. Then came my health crash...and I learnt quickly... to focus my heart, is where my priorities ought to be.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”