Spirit...smells? Strong presence... anyone had this?

sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi
Over a year ago I met someone that brought a spirit or entity into my life

In addition to other signs of their presence, there was a strong peculiar odor....kind of like something burning, sort of smoky...hard to describe.
This unbound spirit or entity was attaching itself to me and was negative according to a reader and witch. I actually had an order into CH for help but it got solved by the witch before CH could help me ( just a timing issue)

Now, I experienced something similar last night...almost SAME smell, but the energy feels different. Not so frenetic and desperate. It felt like it was joining it's energy to mine.
So of course I am wondering is this the same thing, returning?

I have an order in with CH for some dragons and galaxy spirit to be bound to me. i don't see any order updates and it would be very early to have it done. I am not sure what this new...being is.
Never experience this strong a presence and the smell since the experience I detailed from before.

The smell made me think it was the same as before and it was coming back. So I guess my question is, does anyone just experience a smell phenomemon when there is any kind of presence? Any other experiences anyone wants to share?
I have a help ticket in with the woman that helped me before ( CH would be awesome but she is familiar with my last experience and can likely answer if this is the same thing or a new presence
and the nature of it
Just looking for any experiences and if anyone has experienced this smell phenomenon before and what it smelled like
thanks

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

sweetqt72 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:15 pm Hi
Over a year ago I met someone that brought a spirit or entity into my life

In addition to other signs of their presence, there was a strong peculiar odor....kind of like something burning, sort of smoky...hard to describe.
This unbound spirit or entity was attaching itself to me and was negative according to a reader and witch. I actually had an order into CH for help but it got solved by the witch before CH could help me ( just a timing issue)

Now, I experienced something similar last night...almost SAME smell, but the energy feels different. Not so frenetic and desperate. It felt like it was joining it's energy to mine.
So of course I am wondering is this the same thing, returning?

I have an order in with CH for some dragons and galaxy spirit to be bound to me. i don't see any order updates and it would be very early to have it done. I am not sure what this new...being is.
Never experience this strong a presence and the smell since the experience I detailed from before.

The smell made me think it was the same as before and it was coming back. So I guess my question is, does anyone just experience a smell phenomemon when there is any kind of presence? Any other experiences anyone wants to share?
I have a help ticket in with the woman that helped me before ( CH would be awesome but she is familiar with my last experience and can likely answer if this is the same thing or a new presence
and the nature of it
Just looking for any experiences and if anyone has experienced this smell phenomenon before and what it smelled like
thanks
Oh gosh I had to deal with this smoke smelling BA being this year, there was a infestation of them at my gfs village. The Entity from what one of my beings told me is they are a hive mind BAs hunter type being. They desire certain types of energies and once they find a host that matches it they feed on them over the course of their lifetime bringing bad luck, sickness and eventually early death if not stopped. They are rather primal in nature but can be quite clever when it comes to escaping. I honestly hope this isn’t the being that was affecting you.

Chances are it’s not, every being / spirit, even your astral bodies have a natural scent over time you can be rather sensitive to theses smells or a certain being is being rather pushy/ aggressive or courting hard and trying to make their presence known. For example I have a Water Nymph that has a smell that seems like smoke but it’s actually a very special water flower that smells like smoke with a few other things she told me about it. So yes beings have smells but I could be a different one ! If you are feeling the same as be fore doesn’t hurt to reach out to them or CH for help !

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Dragon energy can smell like smoke. Instead of freaking out, I'd investigate the odor. Could be something as simple as dust in a lightbulb (also a smoky smell), or some crumbs caught in an oven, to even a hot computer. Make sure you rule out all the possible mundane explanations before looking to the spiritual or jumping to 'bad stuff is going on' without really taking the time to make sure you aren't accidently associating normal things with spirits.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have had several incidents where various odors have alerted me to the presence of certain beings... frankincense odor is most often used by my djinn(s)... There is one of Huffette's living entities that uses the odor of coffee to alert me of his presence when she sends him to check on me while I am driving to work. And usually this odor of coffee happens when I am miles from any stores or restaurants for the odor to originate.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte

Kitsune wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:05 am Dragon energy can smell like smoke. Instead of freaking out, I'd investigate the odor. Could be something as simple as dust in a lightbulb (also a smoky smell), or some crumbs caught in an oven, to even a hot computer. Make sure you rule out all the possible mundane explanations before looking to the spiritual or jumping to 'bad stuff is going on' without really taking the time to make sure you aren't accidently associating normal things with spirits.
Thank you for your response about Dragons smelling like smoke
The smell I had was the same smell I had when I was experiencing a negative entity, and this is a definite supernatural smell, it is not related to anything mundane although I appreciate you pointing that out
I did not elaborate but I mentioned the smell was part of other manifestations, I had lights around me, and other physical sensations of a presence and I felt it all around me. It is not related to anything mundane for sure.
I am having it investigated to find out more from someone I trust. I was curious on knowledge of spiritual smells to see if there is common smell or anyone has experienced this.

Thanks for taking the time to reply :8)

Magic name is Rhiannon
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte

Satella wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:53 pm
sweetqt72 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:15 pm ]

Oh gosh I had to deal with this smoke smelling BA being this year, there was a infestation of them at my gfs village. The Entity from what one of my beings told me is they are a hive mind BAs hunter type being. They desire certain types of energies and once they find a host that matches it they feed on them over the course of their lifetime bringing bad luck, sickness and eventually early death if not stopped. They are rather primal in nature but can be quite clever when it comes to escaping. I honestly hope this isn’t the being that was affecting you.

Chances are it’s not, every being / spirit, even your astral bodies have a natural scent over time you can be rather sensitive to theses smells or a certain being is being rather pushy/ aggressive or courting hard and trying to make their presence known. For example I have a Water Nymph that has a smell that seems like smoke but it’s actually a very special water flower that smells like smoke with a few other things she told me about it. So yes beings have smells but I could be a different one ! If you are feeling the same as be fore doesn’t hurt to reach out to them or CH for help !
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I am a bit concerned with some of my research after I posted that there can be more of an unpleasant spell with negative spirits, although apparently there is a smoke smell with dragons too (thanks Kitsune) and I have heard as well there can be strange smells with aliens.

I am awaiting a reply and yes, I know when I had something before i was warned on it, not referred to as BA but something DA for sure and to have a negative impact if nothing done...which it was at the time.

Strangely not the exact same energy feel but it was very powerful for sure. I will keep everyone updated about what I find out, given what happened last time I will be having it investigated for sure...
do you mind me asking what happened to your GFs village?

Magic name is Rhiannon
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:34 am I have had several incidents where various odors have alerted me to the presence of certain beings... frankincense odor is most often used by my djinn(s)... There is one of Huffette's living entities that uses the odor of coffee to alert me of his presence when she sends him to check on me while I am driving to work. And usually this odor of coffee happens when I am miles from any stores or restaurants for the odor to originate.
Thanks for sharing
yes this was kind of unpleasant and strong
nothing mundane causing it plus the other manifestations of its presence

I will update more soon....

Magic name is Rhiannon
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

sweetqt72 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:47 pm Thank you for sharing your experiences. I am a bit concerned with some of my research after I posted that there can be more of an unpleasant spell with negative spirits, although apparently there is a smoke smell with dragons too (thanks Kitsune) and I have heard as well there can be strange smells with aliens.

I am awaiting a reply and yes, I know when I had something before i was warned on it, not referred to as BA but something DA for sure and to have a negative impact if nothing done...which it was at the time.

Strangely not the exact same energy feel but it was very powerful for sure. I will keep everyone updated about what I find out, given what happened last time I will be having it investigated for sure...
do you mind me asking what happened to your GFs village?
Honestly like I said before I have a few beings with some aspect of smoky smell, vampire (apple wood / apple candle ), water nymph (smoky flower scent), ubis (sweet honey, burning roses and chocolate melting smell) all have some aspect of smoke smell to it, like others said don’t take out the possibility that it’s a human or tech made smell, could just be completely unrelated.

Well they were looking for someone who has a very tasty smell (astral body smell / energy ) ended up being me hahahhahaha, I was visiting her astrally every day and well they were trying to find me. Me and my friends handled all of them, there is no problems in the village anymore.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte

Okay,
while I appreciate people responding
I need everyone to STOP suggesting this is not spiritual in this case.
and suggesting that it is caused by something mundane. I have already clarified it is not and acknowledged it is great to ensure that is the case and that I ALREADY done this
It is really demeaning and insulting to keep having people repeat this to me at this point

I am having a presence, and it is more than a smell as I have said a few times, with other spiritual phemeonon I mention the smell in case this is significant. I am working with someone that has already confirmed this, I know the signs from before, and while I was going to update what is going on as I promised, I give up at this point. This is not helpful to me, and it's really insulting and judging to keep doubting someone after this issue was addressed and keep continuing to question this.

I regret I came here for feedback as this has just made me feel worse
I will see if CH can help

Magic name is Rhiannon
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte

Is it bad enough to not have many people to talk to in my life since this kind of thing is not mainstream, and not understood, but to come to a forum of this type and have responders question and doubt what I am saying? lol
after it has been dealt with professionally before, and I said this was ruled out?

Magic name is Rhiannon

Return to “General Questions”