new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi. I have just recently gotten the Access Denied spell from CH. I've tried searching the forum, but I can't find much of anything from people who have used it. Does anyone else have it? How does it work? What's the best way to work with it? What are your results? Can you give permission to someone to be in your space/energy/mind temporarily, and then revoke said permissions when you don't want to be bothered? Or is the permission always permanent?

I assume the answers to these will vary at least a little from person to person.

Does it prevent you from communicating with unbounds? I ask because I'd still really like to be able to communicate with unbounds. Just... only at certain times.

Sysygy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I have this spell. I have given verbal commands like "I give "practitioners name" temporary access/permission to perform these (listed here) services on me."

Over time I began to notice that just purchasing a service and expecting the work to be done on me granted them permission automatically. So I don't always summon the spell to give it commands for temp access.
I work with it by calling it by name and drawing it's presence to my awareness. I have a list of protection spells I work with , which I summon every time before any other work begins. They all sort of blend their energies together once summoned, but this may be due to the fact that my Enforcer Spell is programmed to do this.
I have been able to communicate with unbounds who I meet during travels, but this is because I make the opening available. The access denied spell still protects me.
Approaching someone with the intent to speak/interact with them makes a connection. But once I return back home that connection is severed and access isn't allowed without my verbal consent.
I have a spirit communication filter spell, and psychic tunnels spell which helps me isolate which communication lines I want. You can also use those spells with unbounds. Turn it off and on, use code words to apply the filter to only those who you name.
But as far as access denied, once I became familiar with it, and it learned to work with me, it seems to be somewhat intelligent and knows my intent, whether I want a connection with someone or not.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 243
Spelled Number: 187
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

stargazerjournal wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:49 pm
Hi. I have just recently gotten the Access Denied spell from CH. I've tried searching the forum, but I can't find much of anything from people who have used it. Does anyone else have it? How does it work? What's the best way to work with it? What are your results? Can you give permission to someone to be in your space/energy/mind temporarily, and then revoke said permissions when you don't want to be bothered? Or is the permission always permanent?

I assume the answers to these will vary at least a little from person to person.

Does it prevent you from communicating with unbounds? I ask because I'd still really like to be able to communicate with unbounds. Just... only at certain times.
I have this.

I think the instructions are pretty clear, so I won't attempt to paraphrase them in case that makes things more confusing. But, no, it shouldn't vary from person to person.

The binding has nothing to do with spirit communication. It's all about "other people", if you study the language used carefully.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/access-denied-spell.html

As this can be effective in stopping other people reading you, then, if you've asked someone to do a reading for you, it's a good idea to follow the instructions on how to give them permission. That way the binding will recognise that they do have permission.

How does it work? The Shop listing says it works in the background, which it does. In addition this article gives essential tips on how to work most effectively with CH spell bindings. It is essential reading and tells you all you need to know. The main key tips are in the introduction, which explains how to connect with, summon and task a CH spell binding.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

So - as the article explains - you could summon the spell binding then go on to do your permission giving routine, as set out in the instructions.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/
stargazerjournal
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion

Sysygy wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:21 pm
I have a spirit communication filter spell, and psychic tunnels spell which helps me isolate which communication lines I want.
Lewk wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:06 pm

The binding has nothing to do with spirit communication. It's all about "other people", if you study the language used carefully.
Wow! Thanks for your replies. This little bit of information here was the most important part of what I was missing, I think. I am specifically trying to block an intrusive human (whilst not blocking friendly unbounds) so I think the spell is suited to my needs. I will look into that spirit communication filter spell, though. That could also be useful later on. Thanks again! 8))

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”