what exactly do you guys talk about with your spirits?

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

nezzuo - Really flattered. 1s I would be happy 2 share more. 1mg

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I don't really have a list of questions for my companions but when we visit I do ask them how they are and what they have been up to, anything on their minds? Many of my companions are LE and have some interesting responses. It's just like a phone call with a good friend, we catch up on events we spoke of from the last meetings. Usually they bring up new interesting things that catch my interest and this steers the Convo. I do have specific questions for my group managers, they give me updates on anything significant or important relating to the keep, or me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sysygy wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:19 am I don't really have a list of questions for my companions but when we visit I do ask them how they are and what they have been up to, anything on their minds? Many of my companions are LE and have some interesting responses. It's just like a phone call with a good friend, we catch up on events we spoke of from the last meetings. Usually they bring up new interesting things that catch my interest and this steers the Convo. I do have specific questions for my group managers, they give me updates on anything significant or important relating to the keep, or me.
I'm with you, @Sysygy . I speak with my companions as I do with my friends. I like to know how they are doing, what they think about topics, if they would like to communicate with me in another way, if they want me to bring their vessel with me to wherever I'm going, if they have any messages for me to help me through the day or coming weeks, etc.. I ask for guidance a lot, too.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

It honestly depends, usually I ask them how their day is going and what fun stuff has been happening in their life.

I usually get into deeper conversations when I use automatic writing to communicate.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

My Kitsune has been a lot of places all over the world in her many years, so usually our conversations involve me asking her about them and listening to her stories about where she's been and what she's seen over the years and how she would like to go back to some places just to see what's changed and what's stayed the same.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I do have chatting times almost daily. And because I seem to have still a lot of newbies, I spend my hour or two to get to know them and task if it's appropriate.

Then, I have my leadership team and with them I do have other sessions when we talk about serious business like protection, goals and what's next... agenda's.

Then again I have head chats as well during my work hours and that is basically using my psychic. There is no boring moments really with my companions around me 24x 7.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I hope I didn't already reply to this thread. 😂
I share the thoughts I hide to everyone- to my companions, or sometimes go on long winded rants. Like unfiltered vocalized rants. Or show the full spectrum of my emotions. I think in some ways I reserve an aspect of myself for companions. With less bonded companions I try to do light conversation.
With my spiritual guardian it's a little different because we are like a two in one body deal. So he kind of just knows everything going on in my mind, but he has his own opinions and will often be challenging to me and we have a lot of banter, sometimes lighthearted argument. He has higher awareness over me so sometimes these conversations can be extremely helpful.
I'm closest to my German human spirit though, and he has an impeccable eye for human to human relationships and their thought processes. So sometimes I try to get his perspective, when it comes to my feelings on people, and he's been affirming about it.

I like talking about the things I conceal but at the same time I like talking about dumb and funny things, or hoping they make sense of my humor LOL.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”