INFINITE POWER OF THE IMMORTALS

User avatar
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:37 am
3
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Shortly after I received my infinite power of the immortals I had an interesting experience. My mom likes thrifting and randomly came across a painting that she said she felt like I needed. She bought it for me and left it in my room so that I would come home to it later.

It depicts a woman on horseback with her arms thrown up in the air. The painting is incredibly bright and colorful. At the bottom in yellow lettering it says “Aušra.” After getting curious about the name I decided to do a little bit of research. I hadn’t known this and neither did my mom, but the painting was actually of the Lithuanian goddess of the Dawn.

In a way I feel like this piece helped make me aware of her presence. I already feel pretty comfortable with the immortals I work with, and unless it’s a very obvious call I tend to stay in my “bubble” regarding this. I’m curious to see if anything develops with her and what else working with this piece will bring.


User avatar
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3943
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 pm
12
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1700
Spelled Number: 521
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

When I saw Infinite Power of the Immortals binding in the sale about 2 weeks ago I bought one for Huffette after asking if she wanted one. This is going to be interesting with her sensitivity interacting with the orb's intensity. She is already interacting with mine but having one for herself will be more intense. The store is sold out of them again.


Image
wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
User avatar
VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:38 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I've seen this in the store many times, but won't this open you up to immortals that have trickster aspects, just a question really?


Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
User avatar
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3943
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 pm
12
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1700
Spelled Number: 521
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

VizraOverlord9 wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:58 am
I've seen this in the store many times, but won't this open you up to immortals that have trickster aspects, just a question really?
Typically the individual immortals don't come to you unless you call them, and this binding seems to me, to amplify your call. Just my personal take on it. It also seems to me to be a limitless source of generic energy as well as a summoning tool. If you read this thread in entirety, you read that even in the inexperienced hands of my daughter's boyfriend, this tool summoned a goddess when he called her name. I, personally, seem to have attracted the attention of some immortals such as Zeus who stick around more than others. Huffette has informed me that on one occasion, Zeus came to her asking why I was calling him when he was already here.

If you are worried about tricksters, don't call them.


Image
wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
User avatar
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2389
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:59 pm
2
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 180
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 😇🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙🏼‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

What is the experience looks like when you have Zeus around or talks to you?
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:51 am
VizraOverlord9 wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:58 am
I've seen this in the store many times, but won't this open you up to immortals that have trickster aspects, just a question really?
Typically the individual immortals don't come to you unless you call them, and this binding seems to me, to amplify your call. Just my personal take on it. It also seems to me to be a limitless source of generic energy as well as a summoning tool. If you read this thread in entirety, you read that even in the inexperienced hands of my daughter's boyfriend, this tool summoned a goddess when he called her name. I, personally, seem to have attracted the attention of some immortals such as Zeus who stick around more than others. Huffette has informed me that on one occasion, Zeus came to her asking why I was calling him when he was already here.

If you are worried about tricksters, don't call them.


Aster💫200
586
User avatar
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3943
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 pm
12
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1700
Spelled Number: 521
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

ASTER wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:30 pm
What is the experience looks like when you have Zeus around or talks to you?
Typically, he just operates in the background to me. I usually don't sense him until I call him to the forefront. He acts like a guardian around me. But that is just for me. Rare, but I have had dreams interacting with him and others. Normally this only happens when I ask for their presence as I am about to go to sleep. Achelois and Apollo are less common but I had had interaction dreams with them after calling their names holding the orb.


Image
wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
User avatar
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3943
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 pm
12
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1700
Spelled Number: 521
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Huffette's immortals orb just arrived and she being as sensitive as she is, needs to acclimate herself to its rather intense energy level.


Image
wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
User avatar
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2389
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:59 pm
2
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 180
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 😇🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙🏼‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

Congratulations! How do you deal with intensity and acclimation?
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:43 am
Huffette's immortals orb just arrived and she being as sensitive as she is, needs to acclimate herself to its rather intense energy level.


Aster💫200
586
User avatar
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3943
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 pm
12
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1700
Spelled Number: 521
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

ASTER wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:03 am
Congratulations! How do you deal with intensity and acclimation?
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:43 am
Huffette's immortals orb just arrived and she being as sensitive as she is, needs to acclimate herself to its rather intense energy level.
Huffette is THE most sensitive person I know and I only know she just needs time to adjust and acclimate to the new energy. I sometimes have to tell my spirits and entities to "tone it down" for a short time for her. and they always accommodate her . As for myself , I have no problems with high energy items. When I am sending her energy, I have to remind myself not to send too much at once. It is too easy for me to send her enough energy to give her a sensation of touching a 120 volt livewire. A small handful of my coworkers know I can cure headaches in seconds using an energy transfer.


Image
wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
User avatar
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2389
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:59 pm
2
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 180
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 😇🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙🏼‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

That is awesome. Do you know we've type of energy do you run on and your wife has the same? If it darkness, elemental energy like earth, air, fire, water? Is it void, celestial light energy, chaos, universal life energy?

Also, what type of energy is this vessel use with all the Immortals? I am a sensitive person myself and know that is crucial for me to recive t my own essence, core energy to stay healthy and undiluted within my energy.
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:34 am
ASTER wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:03 am
Congratulations! How do you deal with intensity and acclimation?
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:43 am
Huffette's immortals orb just arrived and she being as sensitive as she is, needs to acclimate herself to its rather intense energy level.
Huffette is THE most sensitive person I know and I only know she just needs time to adjust and acclimate to the new energy. I sometimes have to tell my spirits and entities to "tone it down" for a short time for her. and they always accommodate her . As for myself , I have no problems with high energy items. When I am sending her energy, I have to remind myself not to send too much at once. It is too easy for me to send her enough energy to give her a sensation of touching a 120 volt livewire. A small handful of my coworkers know I can cure headaches in seconds using an energy transfer.


Aster💫200
586
Post Reply

Return to “Immortals”