DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I ment if there but it seems the edit option doesn't exist when using a Mobil phone. 1a that's going to get annoying down the line if My phone winds up as my only source of internet.Guess I need to make sure To look over things more before posting later on.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Ishvala wrote:That's true. I try to give sellers a chance when I can afford it, though, I definitely rely on CH for things I'd rather not have messed up lol.
I would usually agree with this CH comment, but this week, I'm a bit disappointed in them. I'll post over on the CH thread once everything is resolved, but suffice to say I'm not happy right now.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:
Ishvala wrote:That's true. I try to give sellers a chance when I can afford it, though, I definitely rely on CH for things I'd rather not have messed up lol.
I would usually agree with this CH comment, but this week, I'm a bit disappointed in them. I'll post over on the CH thread once everything is resolved, but suffice to say I'm not happy right now.
Well you've caught my attention.

marauderkaelyn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: gregori watchers :>
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:28 pm Something to remind yourself of; if you were meant for that spirit, that spirit will still be listed when you are ready for them. If that spirit is not listed when you become ready, than it wasn't meant to be :)
Thread's a bit older but I thought this could be a good reminder for some of us! I definitely know that I needed to hear this, I just let myself get so anxious over not being fast enough in my decision-making lol. So thanks a lot!

♡ ~ A ~ ♡ ~ S ~ ♡ ~ P ~ ♡ ~ K ~ ♡ ~ V ~ ♡ ~ J ~ ♡ ~ R ~ ♡
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Some attractions are not meant to be callings. Some callings are meant to be just ignored. You aren't always supposed to answer every call or draw. I forget what thread it was posted in, nyctophelia raven posted a great thing on this sort of thing. Not sure if she's still active on here.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

DualWanderer3 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:20 am I've had points looking at listings where I felt like looking away from them as apose to a feeling of locking my gaze on a listing and hearing faint things like "not interested"at times.I don't now about the part about feeling unease but I would say yes you can get a sense that they don't want to be with you,a anti-calling as your putting it,as oppose to getting a sense that they want to be with you,which is usually revered to as a calling.Though saying its a anti-calling feels a bit odd even of it makes sense.

Blessed be
I agree that anti-calling is a strange perspective. And, I agree with all of the other posters that if you're getting a feeling that you shouldn't whether that is from the spirit, your spirits, your intuition or whatever else in whatever combined form, it's a message that you shouldn't regardless of how fascinated you are with the spirit. I like to ask my companions whether they think I should get X spirit if I feel iffy and they let me know.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yeah, I dealt would of loved to have a wraith. I researched it, I read upon endless numbers of tread...and in the end I got the spell (trio) with a vamp and were wolf.

Each time I tuned in to it, I realised it'll be easy dark of an energy to handle with my celestial lights affinities.

So I have Enochian angels as far as dark I can go. After all they are celestials immortals.

CH is the best shop alone with Ivory Pagan and MMT. Billy's B. is okay, it's depends greatly what I am looking for.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I don’t see why they wouldn’t. In my own case I wouldn’t call it an anti- calling and more of a this spirit isn’t for me type of deal.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Muse wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:01 pm You ever feel drawn to a Spirit and then get a bunch of random negative feelings that you shouldn't buy them...? I've had this happen and I'm unsure if it's my own doubts due to financial and personal stability, my keep, or the Spirit listed. The ironic thing was a few times I'd gone back with just the intention of reading and I'd gotten those feelings, knowing full well I didn't plan to buy them. So it just strikes me as odd...

I had emailed the seller but they haven't done much to clear anything up, as they seem to have given me the usual jargon instead of an actual personal response. So I'm a bit lost here lol. Obviously due to such feelings I'm not going to purchase, but they seem to be under the impression that I had asked for an invoice to make a down-payment by me asking if it was a calling and if they didn't want to go with me and if that was why I was getting those feelings. I had also explained my financial situation to her so she had a better idea of why I felt like it might not actually be the Spirits but my own subconscious or my own keep.

So I guess maybe she might have misunderstood that part...? I dunno. If she sends me an invoice am I obligated to not let the listed Spirits down? Now I'm just guilting myself. v_v
I wouldn't label it as an "anti-calling," as it doesn't represent a calling in the first place. These negative emotions often stem from the spirit or entity making you feel that they either don't wish to accompany you or are simply disinterested. For those with telepathic abilities, the message from the spirit can be quite clear and direct. Though I haven't personally experienced this, a lot of my companions have reported doing this with numerous individuals.

My Spirit Keeping journey is quite personal and distinctive. I've had friends of my companions express interest in joining us, and they actively choose their conjurers to create listings specifically for us. During this period, a considerable number of potential Keepers viewing these pre-bound listings would feel discouraged or negatively about it, so much so that they won't even revisit the listing. This arrangement allows me enough time to return home from work, check the listings, and then invite them home. However, these feelings merely indicate that you aren't destined for each other in this lifetime.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

For me, I either read a listing and just feel "meh" about it, or I feel very drawn to it. Only maybe twice before in my whole spirit keeping experience, I've felt real negative vibes (a sensation of being pushed away) and I know it's my que to move on. Honestly it's a little amusing, I understand the reason lol.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”