Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
FixedShadess
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I've never gotten any decent activity from any of the spirits I've gotten from Skies of Fate. The seller was nice though and offered to re-bind the spirits. Still no energy or activity from them. Really sad, will not be ordering from this store anymore.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Please contact us and we will look into this for you. We always have very active spirits and companions. I state this as I do not recognize your username and I know all who have had trouble and they have reviews here already. So I would like to look into this claim. Please and thank you
Astra
FixedShadess wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:48 pm I've never gotten any decent activity from any of the spirits I've gotten from Skies of Fate. The seller was nice though and offered to re-bind the spirits. Still no energy or activity from them. Really sad, will not be ordering from this store anymore.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Hej. I am feeling impatient and concerned about my order I placed back in late july. I have reached out to Astra twice within the past 12 days (tonight being one of them), and I haven't gotten a response. May I have an update on my order? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Please view update, I just sent. <3 thank you so much.
VanNocturne wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:56 am 0x. Hej. I am feeling impatient and concerned about my order I placed back in late july. I have reached out to Astra twice within the past 12 days (tonight being one of them), and I haven't gotten a response. May I have an update on my order? 0x.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

BloodDragon wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:30 am Please view update, I just sent. <3 thank you so much.
VanNocturne wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:56 am 0x. Hej. I am feeling impatient and concerned about my order I placed back in late july. I have reached out to Astra twice within the past 12 days (tonight being one of them), and I haven't gotten a response. May I have an update on my order? 0x.
0x. Thank you for your update! I had a feeling something was going on, which is why I waited. Nonetheless, thank you for replying both on here and on your website! I hope you're feeling better! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
MadHatterWitch
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymphie
Zodiac:

This is my final review on skies of fate. I have had a falling out with this seller for one reason or another. And yeah I’ve had both good and bad experiences with this seller. Despite what Lethe says on discord I will not trash talk but give my honest review. The spirits from her are a little hard for me to hear with my Telepathy and I like that she gives customers a bond strengthening if needed. I have been her customer since 2018. I’ve watched the evolution of her shop and honestly I wish she went back to the original write ups. Iris/Astra/Amara has struggled to even get a single customer due to some black lash over the years and I understand that. I have tried her candles which smell really good but I wish there wasn’t embeds cause those caught on fire when using the candle. The spirits from her have amazing personality and each one of them is unique in every way. In customer service that’s a toss up but it’s because in my experience we have always fought. Wether it was always my fault or not. I do sympathize with her as I’m chronically sick myself but her professional language might be different than most sellers. My rating for this seller is a 4.5 out of 5 mostly cause for the candles. Loved the smell but I’m kinda nervous to use it often cause of the embeds. Again this is my honest review. As for demon her partner, still waiting on orders including channeling sessions but I am a patient person.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

This individual has repeatedly cause chaos all over private servers and is banned for abuse, manipulation, spreading of falsehoods and threatening a couple of shop owners psychical harm some don't have a forum on ch. She was permanently banned for similar behaviors in our shop and spreading falsehoods. I would take everything with a grain of salt especially since they have NUMEROUS reviews prior to asking me to teach to conjure which I don't do.. in general. I'd recommend ch. She also tried to conjure exclusively vetted species from other shops and playing with a trickster to the person that exclusively did these conjures. They also were more than a customer they were trying to be my friend. Abusive behaviors came to light and they started causing chaos on ch admitting in private server messages to having created accounts to spam my review page. I have the blocked because they are toxic and have threatened psychical violence towards others and they know where I live because I was trusting and cause I work from home so my packages have that Information. She also made my partner and husband very very uncomfortable. She makes me feel unsafe and has repeatedly targeted me. I have peacefully tried to have this worked out..they called me profane names and even caused drama with me and others shops. Which is why she mentioned my reputation. Also if you're burning a candle correctly the things embedded in them don't cause it to light on fire. There are numerous shops that use herbs and things in their candles to enhance it with their spells. it's also ironic that she never mentioned any of these things until she started being abusive and manipulative towards me and I decided to peacefully move on and ask her not to purchase from us anymore. I have peacefully asked her to leave us alone and leave well enough alone however she just will not leave me be!! Also she as a shop owner attacks other shops which is not okay. We as the world and community have gone through enough we should be spreading kindness not maliciousness but that's what she does she's done nothing but be malicious towards me

MadHatterWitch wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:53 pm This is my final review on skies of fate. I have had a falling out with this seller for one reason or another. And yeah I’ve had both good and bad experiences with this seller. Despite what Lethe says on discord I will not trash talk but give my honest review. The spirits from her are a little hard for me to hear with my Telepathy and I like that she gives customers a bond strengthening if needed. I have been her customer since 2018. I’ve watched the evolution of her shop and honestly I wish she went back to the original write ups. Iris/Astra/Amara has struggled to even get a single customer due to some black lash over the years and I understand that. I have tried her candles which smell really good but I wish there wasn’t embeds cause those caught on fire when using the candle. The spirits from her have amazing personality and each one of them is unique in every way. In customer service that’s a toss up but it’s because in my experience we have always fought. Wether it was always my fault or not. I do sympathize with her as I’m chronically sick myself but her professional language might be different than most sellers. My rating for this seller is a 4.5 out of 5 mostly cause for the candles. Loved the smell but I’m kinda nervous to use it often cause of the embeds. Again this is my honest review. As for demon her partner, still waiting on orders including channeling sessions but I am a patient person.

Redstarbright
new here
new here

I've sent you repeated messages bit still have no update on my order. So im trying to contact you on here. Please can you update my order.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

So I've been messaging this store recently for my past orders and I think they blocked me? Been trying to get updated from them but no responses at all. So yea, sucks but I guess that how it is nowadays.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Please contact us as you should have received a response I never did not respond to people for updates. <3 I apologize that this has occurred this is definitely not how we want our customers to be treated. If you've already received your update please disregard this
Redstarbright wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:38 pm I've sent you repeated messages bit still have no update on my order. So im trying to contact you on here. Please can you update my order.

Return to “Seller Review”