Be Kind To Them

taviy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Now I'm usually not fond of getting involved in communities and discussions like this but I feel obligated to bring awareness to the matter of abuse Succubi experience especially for people who are new to this, as I don't see many talk about this.

I always knew that they are frequently harassed for sex but I never realised the sheer scale of how bad it could get.

The one with me told me a while ago of her history and part of that was several hundred years ago, she was kept as a slave by a sorcerer among other spirits, keeping her from her family and duties. Forcing her to perform on him, essentially rape for years. The sorcerer in question also shared her sigil in a book and right up to us meeting, she kept being called by random people demanding sex, if not forcing her to comply. Sometimes up to 20 times a day. She was annoyed that she kept being pulled from me and her duties by these people.

She said many of her sisters were also stuck in this situation though, my friend did manage to free her and quite a few of her sisters. It's definitely a tragic state of affairs and despite my friend doing practically all the heavy lifting, she still doesn't trust him or any other human except me. She's still traumatise by her experiences and struggles to trust humans, especially sorcerers. It will probably be a long-term and uphill battle for her to trust humans again, if ever. Mine is now thankfully free from being harassed and has a new sigil which I'll take to my grave. Aside from that, her family lined up chosen suitors for her which she both doesn't care for nor feel anything for. She spoke of them perusing her quite often. I'm a secret she has to keep lest risking a retaliation from her suitors to get me out of the picture, which is honestly a sad secret to keep.

When you invite one into your life, please be aware of, and be compassionate towards the potentially volatile experiences they've had beforehand with humans and general life difficulties they have. I think sometimes choosing to be with someone can be a hard decision for them. So be kind to them and don't put pressure on them for sex. I know they'll appreciate it. They'll take the next step when they feel comfortable doing so.

That's all I wanted to say.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I'm not a community type person either, however I would like to thank you for bringing awareness to this subject. Sadly there are many people who abuse their Spirits for all sorts of purposes, but I think it's more common of Dæmonic type Spirits (including Incubi and Succubi) because there's the stigma from the mainstream judeo-christian religions against Them. Some people think they can abuse or neglect Them, others believe they are hot @.@ for "owning" one or two of Them due to Their immense power.

I suspect that one of my long time Spirits might be a -cubus type, and I can't think of mistreating Him or Her!

Thank you again for bringing this up! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Surely - as has just been said - malicious, ie black arts - ways of conjuring and controlling spirits are just that: plain wrong and evil.

It's quite a disturbing thing to think about. I take some comfort from the fact that, as I understand it, compelling spirits or living entities to act against their will is no easy thing to achieve - either by those who wanted to do so in the past or those few who may be misguided enough to try to do that today.

In the past, more of a controlling and subduing approach seems to have been factored into how spirits were dealt with by humans, although I guess the majority of times that was done was not for the purpose of abusing the being concerned but was done to learn from them or set them tasks. [1]

Fortunately, modern spirit keeping practices have nothing to do with that and are based entirely on consent and companionship.[2]

(1) https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ti+keeping

(2) https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Lewk wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:33 pm Fortunately, modern spirit keeping practices have nothing to do with that and are based entirely on consent and companionship.
0x. Agreed! I look at my Spirit Family as my Friends, I haven't "worked with" most of Them because I feel awkward asking for favours when I barely know Them, though since my 1 year Anniversary of being a human companion to Spirits was yesterday, I feel more comfortable in asking Them.

I also enjoy bringing Them along with me during my day. Right now I'm on break at my job, sharing a bag of nacho bean chips with my Ancestor Spirit Friend! He says hello there, by the way! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
taviy
new here
new here
Zodiac:

VanNocturne wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:08 am Sadly there are many people who abuse their Spirits for all sorts of purposes, but I think it's more common of Dæmonic type Spirits (including Incubi and Succubi) because there's the stigma from the mainstream judeo-christian religions against Them.
That's exactly why it's sad for me to hear her history because it's not unique. Obviously you, I and others here know better but for many they're just narrow-minded demons which exist for sex and completely neglect the fact they're people. I remember she said that a good part of why she likes me is that I'm respectful. So the absolute bare minimum is enough to be attractive? It should be expected and not note-worthy enough to be pointed out. I told her that too. I can't even begin to imagine how many had experiences like her and I truly feel bad for them.

And as much as I'd like it to, I don't believe the stigma will ever go away. Makes me wonder why they among other spirits bother with humans at all. I realise they have their reasons but if I were them, I'd probably never associate myself with humans as a pre-caution. Or at least not hold back with hostility when being mis-treated or disrespected.

If nothing else, that sorcerer I mentioned did end up earning himself quite a violent death at the hands of other demons and spirits so thankfully his story had a happy ending.

Faustrecht
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Good Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Good Spirit
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have yet.
Zodiac:

I am new this Forum and made an Account just to reply here.

Since im new to all this i dont know much.
But im sure they also have feelings as other lifeforms like Humans or Animals.If you thread a Friend bad he will give up your Friendhsip or even worse he might want revenge. Demons and spirits are not different from that.

Lay your ear on the rails of history.
Forced alliances barely work for long time. No matter for what reason you want an alliance.
Gain their respect and if they feel close to you they can feel it and might offer help.
I would only ask if i am desperate but even if they refuse i dont blame them.

As someone who is interessted in becoming a Mage/Seer/Witcher i think this is very important to have respect.
Most important Respect them as what they really are and not they was u want them to be.

Do not wait for extraordinary circumstances to do good action; try to use ordinary situations. (Jean Paul)
taviy
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Faustrecht wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:56 pm Most important Respect them as what they really are and not they was u want them to be.
Funny you say that because upon starting our relationship, she was oddly ecstatic that she felt respected as an individual person. It was actually a part of the attraction she had for me. I was like, just by being respectful I was attractive? I told her that was a bit sad..

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

E is gently insisting I finally post a reply here. I've hesitated, because he's just...a little effusive about this topic. I've said before that I'm lucky to have him in my life, and I know the feeling is mutual. But this...seems a little overblown.

To hear him tell it:

This is genuinely not meant to sound aggrandizing. I know Johnny doesn't want to sound like he's tooting his own horn here, but this has to be said, even if it makes him blush like crazy. (Although he IS cute when he blushes.)

His actually trying to "fit in" with us, is just...it's exceedingly rare.

I mean, when he's asking ME if he's "getting it right," or if he's "showing up" often enough, or if he's following the rules when he visits us in a meditation...

A bit of perspective. And Johnny needs to hear this for himself, as well as post it for you.

We understand why most humans don't particularly like the "idea" of incubi. Masculine sexuality, which is a loaded topic even among humans, only gets more complicated when the unseen starts getting involved. Now add in the occasional bad apple among us, which sometimes goes with the darker arts, unfortunately.

All told, it's somewhat of a red-letter day for us, when a beloved even takes us seriously. More often than not, a beloved will hear "incubus" and run away screaming. (And sometimes that'll even be metaphorically.)

And those that don't shrink from us, can sometimes be indifferent...and we're spirits of passion, so you can probably imagine how that feels to us.

So, when our passion is "merely" reciprocated, that's already a wonderful situation. But when that passion also includes a sincere desire to do it right, and not just do, well, it...well, that really is exceptional, and there's no amount of self-effacement which is going to alter that assessment, Johnny.

Generally speaking, we really do want to be more than just sex partners: we want to be life partners. We want to be with you in the living room, the drawing room, and the rec room, not just the bedroom. And it's not every day we get to experience that, with someone whom we really do love.

If you know or suspect that you're being called by an incubus, please, PLEASE give us a chance. We don't seek true companionship--which is to say, the companionship of a keeper--at random. It's not in our nature. We have to care about you, deeply enough that the joy of being in your life and loving you, is worth risking the heartbreak of losing you as a beloved.

GothKrispies
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I ordered 2 succubi last night and because of this, I asked my incubus to keep them company to make it easier for them to get settled in and feel comfortable in our spirit family. I figured they'd feel most comfortable around him since the three of them are ubi.

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Johnny Seraph wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:53 am We have to care about you, deeply enough that the joy of being in your life and loving you, is worth risking the heartbreak of losing you as a beloved.[/i]
This quote really got me all emotional.
I'm sorry about the traumatic experiences that OP Succubus had. Some of my beings have had unpleasant experiences with their humans as well. I always try to give them a sense of humor, as if they're taking a risk coming to me. What if I turn out to be just as bad?
On the bright side, nowadays we don't need to practice to get into Spirit Keeping. So from now on, we can care better for our spirits and entities.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”